[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Looking at history through the prism of conflicts between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: marx[1].jpg (246KB, 937x1024px) Image search: [Google]
marx[1].jpg
246KB, 937x1024px
>Looking at history through the prism of conflicts between states rather than conflicts between classes

Sure hope none of you faggots do this.
>>
>>1683513

>t. Cultural Eurocentric
>>
>>1683513
>I sure hope you don't look at history through one ridiculously oversimplified monocausal lens rather than another ridiculously oversimplified monocausal lens
>>
>the one universal thing all civilizations share with each other is that a small elite rules the rest of the population by controlling all of the resources and through various hierarchies
>history is about class struggle and not about various tribes in various stages of organization competing for scarce resources
>one day society will be classless and horizontally organized it's inevitable I I s-swear and both intra and inter tribal competition for resources that remain scarce will just go away

Why are Marxists so fucking stupid?
>>
>>1683685
There's nothing that sells like an easy solution.

Why do you think Libertarians exist?
>>
>>1683685
>le nations xD

Resource competition is a game played by the rich and felt by the poor. Historically, working men and women played essentially no role in instigating conflict. Throughout the Middle Ages, it was exceptionally rare for European farmers to actively participate in wars in their own country.
>>
>>1683699
it should be 'conflicts within and between classes' then, not 'conflicts between classes', if we want to reflect most actions by nations are done by rich in the local nation to the rich in another land.
>>
>>1683699
You do realize that conflicts among farmers were most of the times the casus belli by which various lordships in the Medieval ages could conquer each other?
>>
>>1683750
Elaborate.
>>
>>1684124
not him but:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saukrieg
>>
Hasn't really been much going on between the classes for most of history.
>>
>>1683685
You thought you said something Smart but you're just a sad little autist
>>
marxism is unadulterated autistic religious dogma which zooms in on one issue within the frame of human existence and denies the existence of all other collective human stimuli as some kind of conspiracy created by the faceless evil outgroup rich people

people are tribalistic like chimps and will war over territory for their tribe's benefit? bourgeois divide and conquer, race, ethnicity and tribe is a social construct manufactured by the capitalists

people claim to know god/s and want to enact political change in the world for said deity/ies? they're just cynical exploitative divide and conquer spook-creators who want to control the working class

men and women have different roles in society? obviously this is just capitalist exploitation pigeon-holing people based on arbitrary things like sexual dimorphism. gender is a social construct.

add more
>>
>>1683699
Probably because they were too busy farming, providing resources for their countries armies knowing full-well beforehand that is where they will be going.
>>
File: chloem.png (169KB, 673x637px) Image search: [Google]
chloem.png
169KB, 673x637px
>>1683513
>implying ruling classes don't fight each other and their quarrels had no impact on the course of civilization
>implying for most of history the working class weren't kept under wraps rendering them irrelevant
>implying that when revolutions did happen they didn't simply replace one tyrant with another
wew
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.