[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a bigger JUST than the Paraguayan War. >Losing 70% of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Name a bigger JUST than the Paraguayan War.

>Losing 70% of the adult male population
>>
>>1680716

>*Record scratch*
>*Freeze Frame*
>"See that goofball there? That's me. Yup! That's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation. Well, it all started when...
>*VHS rewind*
>>
>>1680716
Goddamn must've been sweet to be one of the survivors.
>>
>>1680723

>Forcing memes in your own thread
>When you have just begun with another meme
>>
File: me.png (284KB, 323x336px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
284KB, 323x336px
>>1680723
>You know the kind of guy that got into the wrong place at the wrong time?
>That would be me, my name is Carlos.
*Music plays*
>>
>>1680716
>be survivor
>get tons of fresh pussy
>>
>>1680725
>>1680771
what an extraordinarily original and fresh joke you two just made.
>>
>>1680774
why are YOU mad though?
>>
well shit, can't find a single source on internet. this is a story my grandmother and my mother would tell, as it was gossipped by her grandmother and great grandmother:
there was this town where basically no man survived, except for one quadruple amputee. repopulation required this gimp to impregnate as many girls as possible in this town, so his mother would bring him to the girl's house in a huge basket, like he was a baby, where he would do his best (and did, as now Paraguay has increased its population a 2000% since the end of the war)
>>
File: 1473001813061.jpg (261KB, 1600x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1473001813061.jpg
261KB, 1600x1505px
>>1680716
The Second Thirty Years War.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Thirty_Years%27_War
>>
>>1680846
That's too hilarious to be true
>>
>>1680847

I do wonder if eventually the two world wars will get historically lumped together in accepted historiography, though defining them specifically as European conflicts leaves out a lot of important elements, particularly in the second world war.
>>
>>1680846
i think your grandmother is just fucking with you...
>>
>>1680846
If this doesn't scream "old wives tale" I don't know what does.
>>
>>1680846
Amazing legend, I will keep this lore alive.
>>
>>1680846
maybe your grandmother just browsed Deviant Art alot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.