[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilizations rised and falled: Egypt, Babylone, Greece, Rome,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: eridu3.jpg (133KB, 1279x812px) Image search: [Google]
eridu3.jpg
133KB, 1279x812px
Civilizations rised and falled:

Egypt, Babylone, Greece, Rome, Sumer, indus valley ...

Religions rised and falled
Zoroastrianism, egyptian religion, greek religion, roman religion ...

How long until the west completely falls ? we all know the decline has started
>>
>implying civilizations truly "fall" and don't just gradually meld from one defining feature to another in an overall continuous fashion
wew
>>
>>1680651
Impossible to tell. But worst case scenario would be 20 years, best case scenario would be 100 years.
Depending on whether or not delay of the bottom a good thing.
Source: my ass.
>>
Right in time if you ask me

t. Spengler
>>
>>1680651
Its rose and fell my friend.

Apart from that: >>1680663
is right.
>>
>>1680651
Most ancient civilizations hit the dust due to famine you moron.
>>
>>1680663
tell that to the Aztecs, carthagenians or even the polytheists
>>
Greece and Rome belong to the same civilisation, as do Sumer and Babylon.

Civilisations have a creative period of about 1200 years, at the end of which they unite into their universal empire and become fully stagnant or decaying. The West was born around 900, so it has until about 2100 when that happens. Part of it has already started, we've already lost all creative power in spirituality and art for example. Civilisations can continue to exist in that mummified state for a very long time though.

This is assuming we don't reach some singularity type event before that which breaks the cycle of history.
>>
>>1680699
This
>>
File: 1444686796948.jpg (57KB, 406x327px) Image search: [Google]
1444686796948.jpg
57KB, 406x327px
>>1680699
>Greece and Rome belong to the same civilisation
stoped reading there

also>>1680699
>>1680707
samefag
>>
>>1680737
>guise im retarded
That's great buddy.
>>
>>1680685
Lots of indegenous communities in the Americas syncretize their folk beliefs with Christianity, lots of other late and recently evangelized peoples do so as well. There' also the restoration efforts. Same thing happens in the Muslim world with movements dealing with Berber identity. Also all the pre-Christian symbolism adopted by the churches. But yeah often most aspects of an earlier culture get overlaid by the cultures that succeed them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.