[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>currently on vacation in Europe >attend mass at a (Catholic)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ofoLvAQ.jpg (501KB, 1076x1230px) Image search: [Google]
ofoLvAQ.jpg
501KB, 1076x1230px
>currently on vacation in Europe >attend mass at a (Catholic) cathedral out of curiosity
>line up to take communion since everyone else is
>clearly I was doing it wrong as when it was my turn the priest looks at me funny and asks if I'm Catholic
>there's no way I'm just walking away and saying no
>say yes
>"here is the body of christ" he puts the wafer in my mouth and I eat it
>walk back to my seat in the pews and try to act normal

I haven't taken communion or so much as attended mass since I was a kid over a decade ago. How badly did I screw up?
>>
>>1674265
>attend mass at a (Catholic) cathedral
Oh yeah???
>>
You should've confessed first, my dude.

>Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of profaning the body and blood of the Lord

Just make sure you admit your mistake in confession before you do it again
>>
>>1674265
>I was doing it wrong
What?
>>
>>1674265
Well, you went into a pagan temple and ate human flesh. How bad do you think that is?
>>
>>1674317
>Right hand under left hand, held out in front of you.
>After receiving the lord, say "Amen." and injest his holiness.
>Sit back down.

These are instructions for next time.
>>
>>1674322
>pagan temple
Alright, that's enough from you.
>>
>>1674333
Love how the cannibalism doesn't bother you papists.
>>
File: 1459813826938.png (158KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1459813826938.png
158KB, 417x405px
>>1674328
>injest his holiness
>>
>>1674387
Heresy will get you nowhere
>>
>>1674290
Pretty much this, OP.
>>
>>1675189
its a christ cuck thing
>>
>>1674265
Were you baptised as a child in the catholic church?
>>
What are the membership benefits of joining the Catholicism club?
>>
Try again in America, OP, it'll probably be much easier.
>>
>>1676548
Is this a real thing? Do you buy it in stores, do they give it to you during mass?
>>
>>1676765
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/new-convenient-prepackaged-communion-catholics-7375496
>>
>>1676768
Thanks, this is disgusting desu.
>>
>>1674333
>>1674387
Proddies and catholic bickering is literally killing this fucking board pls kill both of yourselfs

T. "Fedora"
>>
>>1677012
Right after you, lad.
>>
>>1677274
Honestly though you christkeks are so fucking cancerous we cant have a single thread without some dumb fucking papist or poddy shitposting, like holy fuck why not anti-muslim or anti-fedora shitpost for once, and this is coming from a fucking fedora
>>
>>1676518
More grace and booze then Protestantism
>>
>>1677490
>grace
okay
>booze
>drinking

Anything else?
>>
File: image.jpg (802KB, 1280x2001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
802KB, 1280x2001px
Christianity's messiah is literally the product of cuckholdry
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.