[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> "Suppose I walk on to some piece of ground that a libertarian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1473215731880.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473215731880.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
> "Suppose I walk on to some piece of ground that a libertarian claims ownership over. Suppose I contend that people cannot own pieces of ground because nobody makes them. In my walking on the ground, I do not touch the libertarian or threaten to touch him in any way. Nonetheless, the libertarian proceeds to initiate force against me or calls the police to get them to initiate force against me. Libertarians are fine doing this and therefore libertarians are huge fans of initiating force... The reason the libertarian is entitled to that piece of land is because they are being non-aggressive. The reason the libertarian's attack on me is non-aggressive is because he is entitled to that piece of land. So their claims of entitlement are justified by appealing to non-aggression and their claims of non-aggression are justified by appealing to their claims of entitlement. It is truly and seriously as vacuously circular as that... It is truly remarkable to watch the number of minds captured by what amounts to a fairly transparent word game."

Where were you when Matt Bruenig BTFO Anarcho-capitalism
>>
Yeah I'd guess they'd be violating the NAP.

And I guess they wouldn't be an AnCap then.
>>
>>1671312
why would "anarcho"-capitalism even need a btfoing considering it's an inherently flawed meme ideology nobody takes seriously

even anarcha-feminism has more credibility
>>
>>1671458
The same argument that would make anarcho-feminism work would also make anarcho-capitalism work.

Too bad the argument is so vague and probably wouldn't work.
>>
>>1671462
its anarcha-feminism you cis scum
>>
File: 1472180822450.png (399KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1472180822450.png
399KB, 500x651px
>tfw want to be an anarchist
>realise people are too shit to be trusted with power
>realise people are too shit to be left alone

how do I get off this ride
>>
Religious anarchism is the only legit form of anarchy
>>
>>1671493

Be an egoist
>>
>>1671312
>Suppose I contend that people cannot own pieces of ground because nobody makes them.

lol
>>
>>1671512
don't tell me what to do
>>
File: 1457906117186.gif (708KB, 408x303px) Image search: [Google]
1457906117186.gif
708KB, 408x303px
>>1671312
>calls the police to get them to initiate force against me
Not if you buy police forceā„¢ before they arrive.
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>1671523
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.