[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any event that could have kicked off a second American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1472941235145.jpg (129KB, 452x680px) Image search: [Google]
1472941235145.jpg
129KB, 452x680px
Is there any event that could have kicked off a second American civil war in the 90s?
>>
>>1666015
No. Ruby Ridge, Waco and OKC didn't trigger anything so it's safe to assume nothing would.
>>
>>1666015

Nah. The only thing I can think of is a possibility for an American civil war post 911
>>
>>1666015
maybe if the LA riots got so bad that other cities started chimping sympathetically and sacking police HQs and raiding armories and shit. that could quickly boil down to martial chaos.
>>
>>1666015
White nationalists massacre looters during the LA Riots.
>>
>>1666056
Why would we though? They literally burned down their own neighborhoods like the retards they are.
>>
>>1666063
>Why would we though?
To finally start the much desired race war of course.
>>
File: the answer to 1984 is 1995!.jpg (756KB, 1770x3325px) Image search: [Google]
the answer to 1984 is 1995!.jpg
756KB, 1770x3325px
>>1666015

Maybe if the FBI had doubled down on burning churches full of people after Oklahoma City.

Thankfully they got McVeigh's message and haven't tried that shit again since then.
>>
File: Day of the Rope.jpg (168KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Day of the Rope.jpg
168KB, 1280x800px
>>1666076

>Be Robert Jay Mathews
>Want to make the Turner Diaries real
>Commit petty theft
>Rob banks
>Murder noted radio pundit Alan Berg
>get ratted out by nigger-loving faggot Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. (I'm not fucking kidding, he got caught with a down-low sucking his rod in a parking lot).
>>
>>1666114
RJM was a Mormon retard, I have no idea why the right made him into a martyr.
>>
>>1666114

t. Butt mad stormfag

The race war will never happen
>>
>>1666015
I love that picture it has so many levels, so many ways of interpretation to it to it.

>happy go lucky soldier on a bicycle wearing a kimono
>but where and how did he get the kimono?
The entirely subjective answer to that question can completely shift the tone of the picture, changing it from whimsical, to banal, to sinister.
>>
>>1666063
>Why would we though?
>They literally burned down their own neighborhoods like the retards they are.
Yes but what if they didn't?
Just stay in their own neighborhoods I mean.
>>
File: Kaga_no.png (75KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
Kaga_no.png
75KB, 472x472px
>>1666015
Not in the 90's I don't think...There were no major movements clashing in America back then,mostly because The LA Riots got talked down afterwards.
>>
>>1666151
The 90s were the only time of my life when I actually felt like a civil war might break out, somewhere in the northwest or the mountain west.
>>
File: northwest volunteer army.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
northwest volunteer army.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>1666131

It might happen in some form, but it's not gonna end in the Day of the Rope and Turner Diaries paradise. White Nationalists will be lucky if they get a small slice of territory to call a country i.e. Israel and are forced to abide by all sorts of treaties.
>>
>>1666015
LA race riots
>>
>>1666143
Ye, I always kinda guess he took/stole it from one of those fake ghesia houses that were just whore houses after the war, along with the fan.
I debate whether or not it was after he had a girl and he just took her's or he grabbed one out of a closet.
It just reminds me of "memoirs of a ghesia" anyway
>>
Unlike the 1800s, literally nothing in the current socio-political status quo could cause a civil war. No one block of the country is united enough on any issue to even remotely raise the possibility of secession.

Short of the federal government massively overreaching its powers to engage in the wholesale slaughter of American citizens on American soil-and I do mean wholesale- another civil war simply will not happen.
>>
>>1666240

>he genuinely believes white nationalists will be able to gain their own nation state

you're beyond parody
>>
File: serbian militia aviators.jpg (817KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
serbian militia aviators.jpg
817KB, 1180x787px
>>1668296

After a long and extremely bloody civil war, some might be willing to make a concession with less extreme white nationalists and give them an area (one already majority white presumably) to nominally govern. But it wouldn't be the glorious Fourth Reich they all jack off to. It would be more like living in UN-administered Kosovo i.e. shit.

> genuinely believes white nationalists will be able to gain their own nation state

I said they'll be "lucky" to get one, as in they aren't likely to get one.
>>
>>1668273
This. Especially if were talking about the 90s. Riots might get worse but I doubt well see a real Civil War unless some serious shit comes about
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.