[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWb tN1mwgkU Is he right? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px)
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWbtN1mwgkU

Is he right? Is it true that terrorism or similar political violence never achieved meaningful political change?
>>
>>1661603
Beige is utterly retarded in basically everything that isn't being a) autistic b) LARPing or c) nitpicking.

Considering those 3 are to varying degrees synonyms of retarded, I wouldn't say he's right.
>>
dunno they got the french to fuck off in algeria
>>
>>1661608
>nitpicking
That leaf is wrong.
>>
File: 1425002394950.jpg (93KB, 880x456px)
1425002394950.jpg
93KB, 880x456px
Pic related - three proud terrorists discussing how they never achieved anything of value.
>>
>>1661603
Ah the daily Lindybeige thread, I was waiting for it...
>>
>>1661603
>Is it true that terrorism or similar political violence never achieved meaningful political change?
You need a full scale revolution/uprising to effect change. Isolated ambush style attacks won't do anything for you other than create awareness and turn public opinion against your cause.
>>
File: 1471998951569.jpg (104KB, 799x590px) Image search: [Google]
1471998951569.jpg
104KB, 799x590px
Terrorism is just a meme word that doesn't actually mean anything at this point. "Political violence"? All violence is political, and all politics is violent sit the fuck down. Was Robespierre a terrorist? I mean the reign of terror is literally called that. Trotsky defines terrorism as an individual act, has an individual acting violently been successful? Yes, many times. The more radical US labour movement was almost entirely suppressed by armed and unarmed thugs, and the the threat of lynchings and other violence paralysed the civil rights movement for years. Whether something is successful or not also entirely depends of what you mean to do. If you mean to kill the Tsar by bombing him, and you do that that's a successful bombing campaign. Most Islamic terrorists would see themselves as successful because they want to get into heaven by doing this act.
>>
>>1661603
It created the United States of America.
>>
>>1662132
Are you sure?
That's how an Independent Ireland came about.
>>
>>1661853
Define "terrorist".
>>
>>1664511
Yeah, but it wasn't just terrorism, it was also the overwhelming support of most parts of Ireland, coupled with Britain's inability to hold the empire together forcing them into cutting their losses and running.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.