[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the banning of sodomy and taboo-izing of sex as a whole worldwide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 15

File: 1427943995111.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1427943995111.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
Is the banning of sodomy and taboo-izing of sex as a whole worldwide the most pointless stupid things ever done through Christianity?
>>
>>1660097
Yes, who wouldn't want to molest handsome little boys or have sex with your own family?

It doesn't really hurt them so why ban it?
>>
>>1661338
Are you somehow implying those are more taboo in Christian countries than non-Christian ones?
>>
File: image_2.jpg (263KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
263KB, 1280x1280px
>>1660097
Yes, modern "liberated" females and """free love""" is way better and healthier for our society, certainly not degenerate at all.
>>
File: tumblr_o9b2no0yoC1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg (103KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9b2no0yoC1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg
103KB, 500x458px
>>1661352
> girls doesn't want to have sex with me
> must be a degeneracy
>>
>>1660097
Sexual taboos occured everywhere, but Abrahamics approach it in a childish manner.
>>
>>1660097
According to God sex is more procreation not pleasure too bad women are too animalistic to ever agree with this.
>>
>>1661338
>It doesn't really hurt them so why ban it?
As long as they are both consenting adults that's literally ok
>>
>>1661352
It actually is though
>>
>>1661352
>Yes, modern "liberated" females and """free love""" is way better and healthier for our society
... Yes?
>>
>>1661397
God doesnt give a shit about a human point of view so its not allowed under Christianity end of discussion.
>>
>>1661391
>too bad women are too animalistic to ever agree with this.
Are you saying that men don't have just as many sexual deviants, if not more than women?
You realize there are more men in stripclubs than women right?
>>
>>1661405
If God wanted to stop the insect, he could just made it physically impossible. He doesn't, that means he is into it.
>>
>>1661405
But what I'm saying is that that's one of the most abratrary rules god came up with. I can even understand sabbath better than "don't breed or else"
>>
>>1661409
Men are the ones who invented the concept of romance dear, all you women care about is primal animalistic pleasure(OH BAD BOYS OMG OHHH) romantic love is an alien concept to you.
>>
>>1661414
Just obey God's rules anon dont question them.
>>
File: Truth (46).png (4KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
Truth (46).png
4KB, 277x271px
>>1661416
Name the inventor of romantic love.
>>
>>1661422
Human males invented romance, in the stone age there was no romance just rape and brutality which you women love to a truely uncivilized degree.
>>
>>1661416
First of all I'm a guy
Second, you sound like you are either a kissless virgin or won't get another anytime soon
>>
>>1661402
Since sexual liberation divorce rates and single parents rates have skyrocketed, in contrast Islamic countries have very stable rates of both of these it really shows us that women really should be oppressed because when they are free they fuck up everything men built in society just to appease their stupid hedonist animal sexual instincts.
>>
>>1661400
>>1661402
>>1661364
>>1661359
You know there is middle ground between "puritanical sexual repression" and "fuck everyone and everything all the time, that certainly won't cause any psychological issues in the long run"
>implying I haven't learned this the hard way
>>
>>1661423
Any proof that is wasn't women who invented the so called romance to manipulate men?
>>
>>1661418
>just obey big brother, dont quesion him
Good speak comrade!
>>
>>1661427
>Your a virgin
Of course pointing out the truth about women is something a virgin would do am I right?

Look mate my point is here chicks cannot love a man all they care about his cock or how much he makes them wet, the biggest lie in history is that women can feel romantic love.
>>
>>1661431
Women have poor abstract reasoning skills compared to men, so obviously males conceptualized it.
>>
>>1661435
Nah. The only can't live beta virgins like you, that is why your perspective is shifted into the retarded generalizatoins.
>>
>>1661435
Then so is the feeling men do too.
You realize women aren't some lizard people of another species right?
You realize men are exactly the same or worse right?
>>
>>1661438
So called romantic love isn't abstract idea but the concrete set of practices i.e. give anything to your beloved women and serve her at any coast.
>>
>>1661440
Look dude if you think a chick sucking your cock is loving you then you dont even what I mean by love retard.
>HURR I GET LAID SO I KNOWS GIRLS LOVE ME
lmao.
>>
>>1661443
Women are biologically different from the rest of a people, so they feeling what mens can't and can't feel what men can. It is a simple truth.
>>
>>1661443
If we couldnt feel romantic love then marriage wouldnt even exist you stupid bitch.
>>1661446
Romantic love is abstract because it doesnt really exist anon.
>>
>>1661447
> what I mean by love retard
Based on you virginity, probably a meme feelings that you got from the anime or something.
>>
>>1661430
Sorry if you've been hurt, but as long as it's between consenting adults literally what's the problem?
>>
>>1661452
> men can experience what doesn't really exist
Are you legitimately autistic or what?
>>
>>1661452
> marriage wouldnt even exist
Marriage exist for economic reasons anon.
>>
>>1661456
The problem is that you would burn in hell for this.
>>
>>1661454
In a way the feeling those weirdos on /a/ feel towards fictional characters is romantic love, its deep emotional devotion to a single person, a completely alien idea to a human woman that sees men in the same way you see a nice purse it has limited use better find a new one when its no longer usable. Men see women are bonding partners(once they get over their LOL I GETS SO LAID phase in their early 20s) but women never stop seeing men as disposable tools.
>>
>>1661452
>If we couldnt feel romantic love then marriage wouldnt even exist you stupid bitch.
You realize that marriage in Israel was property rights right? Just to make sure no one would take your property.
If you've ever read the Bible you'd know that
>>1661449
[citation needed]
>>
>>1661464
If hell is real that is
>inb4 it is
Proofs?
>>
>>1661462
Marriage exist because human males can feel romantic love so the idea of an unending monogamous bond with one woman sounded like a great idea but women hate this they would rather be fucked by a group of brutal men then ever be monogamous. Like all women they see the male they are marrying as a tool for social validation and money but proceed to whore around while his back if turned, this is also the reason why women try their hardest to get polygamous sexual activity legalized(sexual liberation) because all of them are pragmatic whores.
>>
File: 1454372812340.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1454372812340.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>>1661456
I'm not saying it shouldn't be allowed, but it should be taboo, for the betterment of society.

That's what religion is for, keeping society happy and healthy. Hedonism is not conducive to those things.

>th-thanks for the feels
>>
>>1661456
God doesnt agree with it.
>>
>>1661478
Hedonism literally concerned about health and the happiness. Religion was always create degenerate practices by denying simple happiness on basis of unachievable promises and baseless fear.
>>
>>1661469
>he takes waifus seriously
>>
>>1661487
>Hedonism literally concerned about health and the happines
Whore reasoning, a woman will say anything to get the right to act like a wild animal in the heat in society. It says how subhuman you gender is if Islam is needed to force civility into you..
>>
>>1661491
The way these men act towards fictional characters is similar to a man in love then a man horny off his ass.
>>
>>1661493
Islam is known source of degeneracy. No need to project your virgin fantasies on women.
>>
>>1661499
And women feel in love with Justin Beaver so what is your point here?
>>
>>1661503
Not the same thing anon thats just lust not love. Women cannot love a man romantically but they can lust for him a materialistic manner.
>>1661500
Islam is pretty civilized desu no drugs, no alcohol, no fucking for pleasure, the only uncivilized stuff is all the torture it tells muslims to do.
>>
File: his.jpg (180KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
his.jpg
180KB, 523x720px
>>1661338
>Christianity
>against pedophilia and incest
>>
>>1661506
> just lust not love
How waifus aren't lust? It is pretty known that they are sexy as fuck and there is reason for that.
>>
>>1661506
> he doesn't know of muslims zoo or homo
>>
File: latest.png (268KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
268KB, 432x454px
>>1661416
>Men are the ones who invented the concept of romance dear, all you women care about is primal animalistic pleasure
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>1661493
>Whore reasoning
Fucking how and why
>>
>>1661531
Yes but the men still are monogamous with them.
>>
>>1661544
Most changing waifus with every new anime.
>>
>>1661544
>men
>monogamous
Men cheat about as much if noy way more than women
>>
>>1661429
why don't you move there? say hi to isis for me.
>>
File: Pride_31.jpg (82KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pride_31.jpg
82KB, 480x640px
>>1660097
Sexual liberation is Darwinian suicide. Since the sexual revolution divorce rates and single parent families have skyrocketed while birth rates have plummeted.

In order to keep our economy in a healthy state of growth we've been force to import millions of Islamic Arabs and Catholic Hispanics to compensate for our lack of healthy reproduction. These groups are notoriously chauvinistic and breed at a much more rapid pace than the native Europeans/Americans. Most people hold the political/religious values of their parents, especially when those values are as 'culturally supremic' as Islam for example When they displace our populations their chauvinistic, patriarchal cultures will rise to predominance and we'll slide backwards into patriarchy anyway.

I'm not even much of a /pol/ster, I like sexual liberation and what it's done for individual happiness but the facts are the facts.

tl;dr: Full sexual liberation can only ever be a temporary phenomenon as it is ultimately a self sabotaging, anti-Darwinian ideology
>>
>>1661449
>>>1661443
>Women are biologically different from the rest of a people, so they feeling what mens can't and can't feel what men can.
Just stop posting, or get your ass to /r9k/
>>
>>1661566
> birth rates have plummeted
Blame pensions system. No money for children as you need to spent your for that pyramid scheme to elder generations be able to live in luxury. Children aren't needed anyway because you can live by the state moneys in that system.
>>
>>1661566
Divorce rates are skyrocrying because love isn't as simple as people think it is and most marries before were unhappy but couldn't do a Damn thing about it.
Births rates aren't plumetting, they are leveling out.
It's better to have fewer, better cared for children than many in bulk out of fear of most of them dying off
Sexual liberty will only make the birth rate rise as more people will want to have sex.
>>
>>1661566
>individual happiness
You can't be this uneducated
>>
>>1661550
Yes but we can feel romantic love so it doesnt matter you cant thats why you will always cheat on men you never feel guilt from cheating either unlike us men.
>>1661589
Marriages fail because of women as I said before the human female cannot feel romantic love so she is incapable of understanding why a long term monogamous bond would benefit her in a non narcissistic manner.
>HURR BUT THE MEN ARE ABUSIVE
Funny because women stay with abusive men more than boring stable nice guys its nothing but animalistic domination they crave not love.
>>
>>1661588
Sexual liberation and the use of state funds to intermediate in society (ie pensions, welfare for single mothers etc) are related phenomena I think. They stem from a similar mindset, at least as far as the goals of their proponents go.
>>1661589
Birth rates for natives have dropped significantly. The 'leveling out' you're seeing in the statistics is due to the aforementioned migrants and their propensity towards large households.
>>1661592
Quality meme argument friend.
>>
>>1661604
Men do nothing to benefit women anyway, as the egocentric autistic romantic interests validation is just wish full filling at best and hardly real impact, that can help anyone else.
>>
>>1661618
Yes show us your true nature cunt stop lying ot us about how much you wuv us and want to be with us always. I blame the beta males they convinced us you subhumans actually cared about us in a human manner not just an animal manner(OHH HES SO HOT I WANNA SWALLOW HIS COCK).

As for we do nothing to benefit women, everything you see around you was built and made by us men EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING so we benefited you greatly but what do I expect a woman to say THANK YOU plz you dont even have gratitude unless its for your animal behavior(THANKS KATY FOR SETTING ME UP WITH THAT HOT GUY).
>>
>>1661616
>Thinking any form of hedonism provides real happiness
Only faith, a tight knit community (nuclear family or otherwise,) and strong protective factors provide real, long term happiness.
>>
>>1661629
Men creating items, but women created men. Job of the mothers is the most important one. Without modern shit, humanity can survive, without women not so much.
>>
>>1661634
>Only faith, a tight knit community (nuclear family or otherwise,) and strong protective factors provide real, long term happiness.
Nice opinion
>>
File: swampno.jpg (142KB, 1249x684px) Image search: [Google]
swampno.jpg
142KB, 1249x684px
>>1661566
>>>>>>>>this is wrong because its not darwinism
>>
>>1661634
Sexual liberation is not synonymous with hedonism. It merely allows hedonists to practice their arts more openly. Fucking before marriage doesn't make you a hedonist.

>Only faith, a tight knit community (nuclear family or otherwise,) and strong protective factors provide real, long term happiness.
Okay well that's just like, your opinion man. Protection for one can feel like a cage for another.
>>
>>1661634
> faith provides happiness
Like all other delusions, faith provides suffering as it leads into mental illness.
>>
>>1661656
Never said it was wrong, only that it's ultimately pointless because chauvinism and patriarchy have inherent Darwinian advantages for the human species.
>>
>>1661638
Men created men, stupid cunt without our sperm you cant do shit at all. Yes your ability to create humans makes you objective more valuable than us men the only reason our species isnt extinct right now SURVIVE UNDER YOUR CONTROL? Dont make me laugh you cunts are engineered to be submissive stupid fucks that need authority constantly to moderate your wild behavior(DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAD!!!!!!!) so primitive you women are that men must beat the shit out of you to get you to behave.
>>
>>1661668
> for the human species.
For the human species, it doesn't fucking matter who survive in the end. Muslims, niggers or even europeans are all humans anyway.
>>
>>1661669
In modern days, you can just freeze the sperm of 100 best mens and kill other ones because they aren't necessary anyway.
>>
File: 1433896114391.png (11KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
1433896114391.png
11KB, 470x454px
>>1661672
I'd prefer to see my society (the one that charted the globe, split the atom, landed on the moon) survive and proliferate.

I doubt very much that Muslims will ever colonize Mars or decode the mysteries of the human genome.
>>
>>1661668
social darwinism is not universally agreed on
>>
>>1661680
Islam isn't opposed to science. Remember Islamic Golden Age? If fucking Russians were the first in a space, I guess anything possible.
>>
>>1661665
>>1661646
>>1661658
“Frequent prayer, whether public or private, is associated with better health and emotional well being and lower levels of psychological distress.”(Levin, 2001) The psychological data supports this claim, happiness is greater and psychological stress is lower for those who attend religious services regularly. (Argyle, 1975) Religiosity has been related to several positive outcomes including better self-reported health, decreased anger, and hostility along with increased self-esteem. (Andrew &Withey, 1976) Those who have Religious beliefs are found to have greater acceptance, endurance and resilience. (Argyle, 1975) There is a strong correlation between religiosity and peace and self-confidence, purpose, forgiveness to the individual’s own failures, self-giving and positive self-image. (Tepper & Coleman, 2001)

>itt: retards argue that protective factors don't lead to real happiness and instead fall for the hedonistic meme
"History &" was a mistake
>>
>>1661690
The Islamic Golden Age happened in spite of Islam, not because of it. Most of the discoveries of that period were made the Muʿtazila sect which was the most secular group of Muslims in history. Unsurprisingly the ideology was stamped out as Islam grew more conservative and Muʿtazilite is actually used as an insult between contemporary Jihadist groups. Most of the great thinkers of the enlightenment were practicing Christians but we don't refer to it as the Christian Enlightenment, do we?

It's possible Islam could secularize and reach out to the stars one day but they have a lot of ground to cover the the Earth is running low on resources.

>>1661688
Certain cultures have high birth rates and certain cultures have low birth rates even when they exist side by side in the same economy. This is social Darwinism, undeniably. Now, whether we're able to accurately predict which cultures will increase or decrease a population and whether such phenomena can be engineered by human hands is another question entirely.
>>
File: wow.png (35KB, 584x516px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
35KB, 584x516px
>>1661697
> I cite only the studies that support *my* position
I agree, "History &" was a mistake.
>>
>>1661676
Like you women are necessary either.
>>
>>1661718
How would you reproduce without women? Theoretically speaking, as virgins doesn't reproduce either way.
>>
>>1661722
How would you reproduce without men?
>>
>>1661725
With help of sperm banks, pretty easy to do.
>>
>>1661726
But sperrm banks require sperm which requires men.
>>
>>1661730
After you got enough sperm, you can just kill men.
>>
>>1661435
Not even, the main focus is what the man can generally give (money, etc) Women are hardly ever truly sexual, which is why you'll always see them doing the "my head hurts tonight honey"
>>
>>1661435
Sex is also mainly emotional for women, whereas it's strictly physical for men. Women will enjoy the dominance play whereas men will just like the physical sensation.
>>
>>1661732
>you can just kill men
You really think you can do this though? We men are the masters of warfare and murder yet you think you can kill all of us what a joke this subhuman needs to learn its place all of you women need to learn your place, thinking you could thrive without us HURR BUT WE WILL JUST MAKE NEW MEN yes you cant thrive without us stupid cunts.

However we can thrive without you.
>>
No.
>>
>>1661520
Yes.
>>
File: IMAGINE NO RELIGION.jpg (124KB, 790x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGINE NO RELIGION.jpg
124KB, 790x745px
>>
>>1661744
> masters of warfare and murder
Men are mostly good at killing other men, so you just can put them against each other anyway.
>>
>>1661733
>Women are hardly ever truly sexual
How virgin are you? Women are so sex obsessed their whole life is about getting penis.
>>1661738
Its physical for both genders cut the emotional bullshit the only emotions women show during sex is lust and pleasure same as men HURRR WE BOND IF WE FUCK LIKE ANIMALS DURRR.
>>
>>1661715
>Then proceeds to site things that only support his view.
Source me ya slut
>inb4 untraceable because you saw it on r/atheism and decided to save it

Also:
>"Social relations may be a source of stress"
>Religion has been used to justify hatred
Holy fuck are you reaching, literally only the second paragraph is relevant
>>
>>1661747
Nice unsorted image macro my dude
>>
>>1661754
You think we will fight because you say so, once the social conditioning wears off a man will instinctively treat a woman like crap, you are pushing us too far with this feminism shit and when we chimp out on you it will be a day for your gender to always remember.
>>
>>1661762
Nice butthurt my homo.
>>
>>1661763
> because you say so
There is no need to say anything, men are autistic enough to fight themselves without any reason, as you could see on this fucking site in every thread.
>>
>>1661768
Still don't see that source
You literally just blindly believe that image with no proof don't you
>>
>>1661769
>There is no need to say anything, men are autistic enough to fight themselves without any reason
HAHAHAHAHAAH yes you women are civilized and reasonable , what a load of shit you women are wild animals that go apeshit over the slightest provocation and try to torture anyone that makes you mad like a savage.
>>
>>1661760
So do you have a meta study? Or you just cherry picking whatever sources prove your point? In the last case, I should remind you that many of these studies in psychology couldn't even be replicated.
>>
>>1661776
Stop flinging shit all over the place you autistic virgin
Do you have a single thing to prove your claims that isn't "common knowlage" or personal experiences?
>>
>>1661776
Nice accusations here, but women never fight each other. Only men are stupid enough to participate in wars and die there for literally nothing en masse.
>>
>>1661414
By that logic, God could make anything he doesn't like physically impossible
He gives us a choice intentionally, because he values free will
If free will doesn't exist, how could heaven/hell exist? How could sin exist?
>>
>>1661780
>but women never fight each other
Virgin boy go outside for once.
>Only men are stupid enough to participate in wars and die there for literally nothing en masse.
Top kek women start shit for no reason at all the time. Even in the work place women will cause chaos for no reason at all these wild animals need drama to function yet we are supposed to think they are more civilized than us men.
>HURR ONLY MEN DO WAR
Hilarious
>>
>>1661775
>believe that image with no proof don't you
Absolutely. Does that upset you?
>>
>>1661787
Quite the opposite, because you look very stupid for believing anything you find on the internet
>>
>>1661788
>believing anything you find on the internet
Nice strawman my homoboy.
>>
>>1661781
> God could make anything he doesn't like physically impossible
Yes, why wouldn't he? If God allows you to do shit it means, that he is okay with that. It's very simple logic, really. Why he is okay is other question, but that fact is a fact here. God can stop anything, but he just isn't really against many things.
> He gives us a choice intentionally.
He could give us any choice. He give us exactly a choice that allows people participate in the incest, kill each other and stuff like that. You can give the choice between orange ice creams and the vanilla one and free will would still be here.
> If free will doesn't exist.
It exist in the ways that promote sin. You can limit actions only to non-sinful ones and there would be many choices left. Conceptually, limiting that isn't worse than say limiting our ability to ignore gravity. Sin exist because God allows it to exist.
>>
>>1661792
You literally said yourself that you belive in that image with no proof.
Someone showed that image (and probably more) to you on the internet and took it as fact.
>>
>>1661797
Why would anyone lie with image, the burden of a proof is on you, my friend. Prove that it is wrong or tip your fedora and go back to r/memeatheism
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>1661801
>Why would anyone lie with image
I sincerely hope you're not serious
>>
>>1661804
> they to us lying with images XD
This is literally conspiracy theory.
>>
>>1661797
>that image
>anything
Pick one.
>Someone showed that image (and probably more) to you on the internet and took it as fact.
Here's what happened actually, I saw it while scrolling a thread on /christian/ and said to myself "eh, I should probably save this image and post it whenever homosexuality is mentioned on /his/, might trigger some faggots and borderline-faggot LGBT supporters, ha".

I've no regrets.

>>1661801 (You)
>>1661804 (You)
>>
>>1660097
Random sex is potentially very unhealthy and life-risking. Especially back before modern medicine.
>>
>>1661809
> very unhealthy and life-risking
So was anything in the dark times back before modern medicine.
>>
File: PAUL-VI.png (224KB, 338x417px) Image search: [Google]
PAUL-VI.png
224KB, 338x417px
>>
>>1661809
Sex in general was life threatening and demonizing it didn't help
>>
>>1661819
Yes, free sex culture wouldn't hurt anyone back before STDs were easily treatable, contraceptive were limited and pregnancy was a risky action to take...

Stupid cunt.
>>
>>1661456
Without the one woman to one man sort of policy (total monogamy) there's a gigantic gravitation where 80% of women go for 20% of men, and as a result men all over the world are lonely and feel they have no self worth. Suicide rates are higher for men for a reason; the chase of catching a female is incredibly difficult and women don't settle for the 'nicer guys' when they can get someone better.
>>
>>1661469
This is true.
>>
>>1661834
Restrictive culture absolute didn't help and made people who did have stds hide it more than they would have in free sex culture.
Those who wanted to understand sex would have been chased out of town.
And those who did were call witches
Stupid cunt
>>
>>1661868
Literally how did you reach this conclusion?
>>
>>1661359
>tumblr toads
>>
>>1661755
No, women are obsessed about validation. I know this all too well, anon. It isn't sex, it's attention and validation.
>>
>>1661755
Haven't you noticed it's mainly women who go in for the daddy kink? Because sex is emotional- superficial and meaningless, sure- but still emotional.
>>
>>1661990
Oh sure, you know. It isn't possibly just you being a beta faggot who doesnt repect women as people.
>>
>>1661882
I 'literally' reached this conclusion from my intuition. I explained how I reached it. Any other questions, woman?
>>
>>1662005
>intuition
This isn't a reliable source for anything, since your intuition lead you to believe I'm a women
>>
>>1661999
Kek, I'm a woman who also has woman friends. I just pay attention to the inner workings of females. It's funny because, whilst you're debating against the generalisation of women, you respond in such a typically feminine way (personal attacks without addressing the matter)
>>
>>1662013
Yes it is. Looking at the world around you is a reliable source. And blimey, I could've mistaken you for a woman, in surprised.
>>
>>1660097
homosexuality is a psycho-sexual disorder
>>
>>1662021
>Looking at the world around you is a reliable source.
It is, but not assumed conclusions based on nothing
>>
>>1662014
>you respond in such a typically feminine way (personal attacks without addressing the matter)
Who talks like that about their own gender?
>>
>>1662033
How is it based on nothing? Studies have shown that suicide rates for men are particularly high, and that 80% of females do go for only 20% of males. I used evidence AND my intuition and came up with that conclusion. Does that answer everything?
>>
>>1662038
Wow. I made an observation of what females typically do and don't do.
>>
>>1662058
I remeber hearing the suicide rate one (which is based on a host of diffrent things, not just loneliness) but I need proofs on the other one.
Because if that's true it's true for men trying for the most attractive 20%
>>
>>1662076
No, it isn't. Or they're trying, but not getting anywhere whatsoever. Ever wonder why women seem to always be experienced with men but it isn't vice versa?
Also I'd source but I'm outside at the moment. Google is your friend, it was something to do with Tinder if I remember correctly.
>>
>>1660097
It might be surprising to you, but Christian ethics is not the only kind of ethics that deal with sexual issues.

Epicurus was a semi-atheist philosopher that lived before Christ. His main concern in life is "what is the best way to live a happy life". He was a hedonist. Who was celibate and didn't drink alcohol.

>>1661359

Nice argument.

>If you disagree that promiscuity is a good thing you are a virgin and being a virgin makes you wrong.

Personal attacks certainly prove you right.
>>
>>1662097
>No, it isn't. Or they're trying, but not getting anywhere whatsoever. Ever wonder why women seem to always be experienced with men but it isn't vice versa?
What are you trying to say here?
>>
>>1662101
>one Greek guy said so so you shouldn't have sex
Peadestry was ok in Greece
>>
>>1662111
That 80% of women and 20% of guys get it off whilst the vast majority of men are left out. I was responding to what he said about how it'd be the same percentages for men and women but it just isn't like that.
>>
>>1662127

What kind of moronic argument is this? Explain it better.
>>
>>1661868
You say this like 80% of the men go for 20% of the women. Face it, the most attractive 20% of both genders will get all the attention and men are as guilty of this as women.
>>
>>1662146
See
>>1662438
>>
>>1662204
Just because one Greek guy said something doesnt mean it's a moral guide line that everyone should follow.
>>
>>1662535

You don't quite understood my point.

The aim of my post was to say that Christians were not the only ones that had sexual ethics. Epicurus was just an example and not the only one.
>>
>>1662535
>>1663428

Also, Epicurus was not "just one Greek guy", but someone that spent his whole life thinking about the best way to live.

And your point about what other Greeks thought or not is irrelevant.
It is not because the average American is a celebrity worshiper that nothing that comes out of America has any value.
>>
>>1663428
>>1663440
But there are tons of other philiophers who've done the same and disager with him.
The only reason why he is more know is because he is an outlayer.
But I understand what you're saying and I don't think we are actually disagreeing.
>>
>>1663528
>But there are tons of other philiophers who've done the same and disager with him.

They wouldn't defend total celibacy, but usually, they would say that "sex should be the sake of procreation".
Temperance (which includes chastity) is considered a virtue pretty much everywhere but in post-Sexual Revolution West.
>>
>>1661748
Incest yeah but pedophilia? Where does the bible condemn it? If anything the Bible's silence on such a disgusting act is enough to question the books legitimacy.
>>
>>1661781
Now you're getting somewhere, hevin/hell/sin most likely don't exist friend
>>
>>1661566
Well thats implying that rapid population growth is a good thing for all species at all times when historically this has been proven to not be true i.e The elk population imploding after all the wolves in Yellowstone were killed off
>>
Anyone read Evola's eros?
>>
>>1662021

>my feelings and anecdotal observations qualify as a source
>I even cited statistics straight from my ass!

I know you found them there, because your head is so far up it you must find a treasure trove of useful facts.
>>
>>1662146
If this 80/20 horseshit is true then it means nature did the right thing making men rape to reproduce for the majority of human existence, the moment we gave the cunts the ability to control when we breed them the reproductive rate of our species drops.
>>
>>1663837
You miss the point entirely. If sexually liberated peoples, by the nature of their liberation are displaced by chauvinists and patriarchs then the liberation is ultimately self sabotaging.
>>
>>1663773
The Holy Bible says nothing about eating your baby alive with ketchup being wrong. Does it mean that it condones such an abominable act?

Why are you obsessed with pedophilia? Are you perhaps a self-hating pedophile?
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.