[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former Soviet Union leader Josef Stalin believed that he could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 7deb0-dsc_6789.jpg (223KB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7deb0-dsc_6789.jpg
223KB, 1130x1600px
Former Soviet Union leader Josef Stalin believed that he could predict people’s character by examining their poop. He was so serious about this belief that he even dedicated a whole department of the state secret police just to examine people’s poop. The target of his poop tests were world leaders, one of whom was Mao Tse-tung.

Stalin disconnected Mao’s toilet from the sewers during his visit to Moscow in 1949 and reconnected it to special boxes, from which his poop was taken for analysis. Interestingly, Mao believed that his room was bugged by Stalin and would often shout, “I am here to do more than eat and s—,” whenever he was alone. What Mao didn’t know was that the Soviet Union didn’t have the required equipment to bug his room. Instead, Stalin stole his poop.

Any more poop stealing anecdotes?
>>
That's bullshit but I believe it.
>>
>>1658808
Not OP but when asked the FSB responded with "No comment", which oretty much speaks for itself.
>>
>>1658808
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35427926
>>
>>1658808
Stalin was a turd burglar.
>>
>>1658808
It is also rumored that part of Stalin's process was to taste the poop, he insisted his agents do so without complaint and sometimes sampled poops himself to more accurately gauge the personality of whichever political figure he was dealing with.
>>
>>1658836
while jerking off or having one of his agents jerk him off.
>>
In ancient Rome, pee was such big business that the government had special taxes in place just for urine sales. There were people who made their living just from collecting urine. Some would gather it at public urinals. Others went door-to-door with a big vat and asked people to fill it up.

The ways they used it are the last ones you’d expect. For example, they’d clean their clothes in pee. Workers would fill a tub full of clothing and pee, and then one poor soul would be sent in to stomp all over the clothing to wash it out.

Which is nothing compared to how they cleaned their teeth. In some areas, people used urine as a mouthwash, which they claimed kept their teeth shining white. In fact, there’s a Roman poem that survives today in which a poet mocks his clean-toothed enemy by saying, “The fact that your teeth are so polished just shows you’re the more full of piss.”
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.