[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the sources to say that the Nazis were serious about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 33.jpg (203KB, 622x960px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
203KB, 622x960px
What are the sources to say that the Nazis were serious about the Generalplan Ost and Lebensraum to ethnically cleanse Slavs to create space for the master race?

I thought this was a real thing but I got told that it's a meme supported by one shady document and is anti-nazi propaganda...
>>
From what I've read, Hitler said he wanted to enslave the Slavs in Mein Kampf. Or treat them as Helots. Which would help explain his ultimately fatal backstabbing of Stalin, and the Nazi treatment of Soviet prisoners.
>>
It's all a big jewish lie, the nazis weren't serious about Generalplan Ost, the massive killings of the civilan population was just a bit of banter.
>>
>>1656142
>Which would help explain his ultimately fatal backstabbing of Stalin
Or...you know, the fact that the war between USSR and Germany was inevitable anyway.

>>1656157
>the massive killings of the civilan population
What massive killings of the civilian population?
>>
>>1656522
>the war between USSR and Germany was inevitable anyway.
Yes, according to Hitler's ideology, which leads us back to this

>From what I've read, Hitler said he wanted to enslave the Slavs in Mein Kampf. Or treat them as Helots. Which would help explain his ultimately fatal backstabbing of Stalin, and the Nazi treatment of Soviet prisoners.
>>
>>1656761
Everyone knows Mein Kampf was a ghostwritten Jewish lie.
>>
Bump, I would really appreciate an actual answer to this
>>
>>1656888
> Although no copies of the actual document have survived, most of the plan's essential elements have been reconstructed from related memos, abstracts and other ancillary documents.
>>
>>1656522
>What massive killings

The ones documented by multiple censuses per each of more than a dozen countries, by reports from dozens of independent reporters and researchers, by officila german, soviet and allied reports and by the research of the various historians.
All, of course, falsified jewish propaganda, every single one of them.
Even my grandfather, he was probably brainwashed by the jews, Dachau was a summer vacation camp anway.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.