[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he really the great, great, great (etc)... grandaddy for like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Ghengy .jpg (425KB, 793x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Ghengy .jpg
425KB, 793x1016px
Is he really the great, great, great (etc)... grandaddy for like 90% of the humans on earth? Or is that a meme-fact?

Please advise [spoiler] Im curious [/spoiler]
>>
At least not me, my ancestors repelled his army time after time, 3 times i guess
>>
>>1655056
>Implying your lineage wouldn't sneak out for some mongol cock

Answer is lad, to do that sort of maths you'd need a lot of data or some fresh Ghengis chromosomes or something.

If we estimate that he had 4 sons, lets not could Gelejian, and that they had 4 sons and so on; and that a generation is what - 25 years?

Generation 10 [250 years later] would be 4^9, or 260,000 people.

> [425 years later] generation 17 would have more people than are alive today.
> [475 year later] generation 19 would have more people than have ever lived.

So what gives, well you have to account for betacucks, infertility, faggotry, mortality and a LOOOOOOT of inbreeding. The meme of the ubiquity of Temujin's genetics has proliferated like those perhaps apocryphal genetics because we assume that he was a potent man who had a lot of kids, and that those kids would have chadded it up too.

My bet is that we're all descended from him. Even native americans, abos and subsaharan Africans. All it would take for this to be the case is for there to be a decent chance that one of his line will copulate with someone from the next settlement. Keep reiterating that for 800 years, I bet you'd could tree upon which we're all living extremities and ol mongol big cock the trunk :^)

All conjecture though, no one knows for certain, estimates will vary wildly.
>>
>>1655047
I remember reading it's something like 5-10%, and only in the Middle East and Asia.
>>
>>1655047

It's bullshit. The Y-haplotypes are much more ancient.

Besides, there's doubt whether even Ghengis' official children were actually his. At least two of his sons (Jochi and Tolui) were most likely fathered by someone else.

Historical Chengis wasn't a fuck machine. He was cucked instead.
>>
>>1656251
So was he the most based cuck?
>>
>>1655382

What this guy said. And if you wanna be technical you can take any dirt farmer from historic times and it'd be about the same. As family trees grow they have kids and those kids have kids and it branches out.

Then again, all humans are pretty inbred compared to most animals due to our genetic bottleneck millennia ago, so you're distantly related to everyone anyway.
>>
>we wuz khans and sheit
>>
>>1656251

>Historical Chengis wasn't a fuck machine. He was cucked instead.

He was a cuck machine?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.