[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tojo wanted to keep Western presence out of Asia >Bin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>Tojo wanted to keep Western presence out of Asia
>Bin Laden and the like want to keep America and it's interests out of the Middle-East.

Really, when will America stop?
>>
>seriously, why does america keep reacting whenever we bomb their shit?
>>
>>1654469
>EVERYONE IS ATTACKING US FOR NO REASON!!
>WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE US ALONE!!!

Ye xD
>>
>>1654418
>Really, when will America stop?
November.

His Divine Grace, Donald I will build the wall, and that will be the end of America's involvement in international affairs.
>>
>>1654474
You're right, Tojo and Bin Laden were both totally swell characters.

Not even replying to this bait thread anymore.
>>
>>1654486
Yes, yes. Japan attacked for literally no reason. Yes, yes. Bad Japs, kill the japs. Japs bad.
>>
>>1654418
He wanted America to invade the Middle East and take out "the near enemy" AKA Saddam/Gaddafi/Assad.
>>
>>1654513

Start shit, get hit. If you go up and punch a heavyweight boxer, even if you hate him and he deserves it, don't be surprised when you get knocked the fuck out.
>>
>>1654513
>hey, let's fuck up China but good
>what's that, international community? You want us to stop pillaging these people? Nah, fuck that, every town we burn is unifying the Asian people or... something. Whatever. Fuck you. We'll 'unify' those Phillipines too, why not.
>OMFG AMERICA WHY YOU STOP SELLING US STEEL AND OIL
>>
>>1654739
We cut off oil to Japan because of their imperialism, they attack us. This is unjustified.

Saddam plans to cut off oil from the United States because of our imperialism, we attack him. This is unjustified.

Hmmmm
>>
>>1654837
I wasn't talking about Saddam though, I was directly replying to the post claiming the Japanese were somehow justified in attacking us.

The Saddam situation is one I'm not terribly well-versed in, but everything I have heard suggests the US had borrowed or just taken the "Perfidious" hat from Jolly Old Albion.

It is not a huge revelation that the country that early on made sure South America would never be able to seriously challenge it acted in its own self-interest after becoming the biggest dog on the planet.
>>
>>1654872
That's a very fair response
>>
When people and Tojo and Bin Laden can actually do shit to western powers.

So never.
>>
>>1654837
>Saddam plans to cut off oil from the United States because of our imperialism, we attack him. This is unjustified.

? Saddam just went too far and took all of Kuwait...couldn't stand for that. Dude should have just been happy with occupying the border wells.
>>
>>1654418
>Really, when will America stop?

after either our second or third civil war.
>>
>>1654739
>Japan attacked China completely out of the blue
xD
That's how you know someone has no fucking clue what they are talking about and is subject to American propaganda. Hell you can use fucking wiki and cure the ignorance you have.

See how you have shifted the goal post.

From
>out of the blue
>no reason
to
>unjustified
Of course the winning side would not justify the actions of their enemy, are you retarded?

WWII, Chinese and Japanese relations are an ancient one which cannot be summed up as, Japan raped the shit out of them in WWII.

There are simply two sides to this tale, both are relevant as each other. Except, you know the deal with war and winners, they set the standard. I mean, you will hold Japanese atrocities against the Japanese, but did you even know there are TODAY (2006) files being leaked about the war which happened over 60 fucking years ago? These files detail American war crimes, usually raping of their allies.
>>
>>1654418
When other countries are better at cultural hegemony.

I'm not holding my pasty, burger-fed, American breath.
>>
File: 1466572378677.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466572378677.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>1655263
And at the end of the day, the United States is not obligated to sell you oil for any reason. That's the free market, bitch. Should have gotten that oil guaranteed by treaty.
>>
>>1655338
Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>1655263
So how was the relationship of China and Japan prior to WWII?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.