[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DYING FOR SALVATION WITH DEDICATION NO CAPITULATION, ANNIHILATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: swiss guasrd.jpg (2MB, 2300x1403px) Image search: [Google]
swiss guasrd.jpg
2MB, 2300x1403px
DYING FOR SALVATION WITH DEDICATION
NO CAPITULATION, ANNIHILATION
PAPAL COMMENDATION, REINCARNATION
HEAVEN IS YOUR DESTINATION

IN THE NAME OF GOD
>>
>>1651762
Insh'allah brother
>>
>>1651762
God that armour is sexy
>>
>>1651787
thos are some pussy-sized polearms
>>
>>1651812
7ft seems decent. They arent pikes
>>
File: 0976567.jpg (33KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
0976567.jpg
33KB, 680x453px
>>1651762
FOR THE GRACE FOR THE MIGHT OF OUR LORD
FOR THE HOME OF THE HOLY
FOR THE FAITH FOR THE WAY OF THE SWORD
GAVE THEIR LIVES SO BOLDLY
>>
>>1651840
Yes brother, the path of the martyr is the most glorious when undertaking the divine task of jihad. We will put the kuffar to the sword and force them to convert or pay jizya as the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did in ages past insh'allah
>>
>>1651854
Agreed brother, praise Allah.
>>
>>1651859
Alhamdollilah, that is a righteous sentiment. If only the kuffar can wake from the excesses and depravity of western civilisation. Why don't you join us in the street evangelism this Saturday evening?
>>
>>1651871
Of course, I would do so gladly brother. Allahu Akbar
>>
>>1651880
Takbir! Also join us for the weekly meet amongst the brothers afterwards in the local community centre we have rented for the night. Do not tell the wives or sisters.
>>
>>1651762
ALLAHU AKBAR WA LILLAHIL HAMD
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.