[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> You will never become king at age 20 > You will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 677898.jpg (74KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
677898.jpg
74KB, 677x782px
> You will never become king at age 20
> You will never lead a band of your friends with an army on an adventure to reach the end of the world
> You will never lead your people to an impossible victory at Gaugamela
> You will never bring down the greatest empire the world has ever seen
> You will never be proclaimed king of the known world
> You will never see the heights of the Hindu Kush
> You will never lead your army into exotic locations and see things people at home didn't believe existed
> You will never be known as one of the greatest strategists/generals of all time
> You will never be revered as the greatest and most accomplished men of all time
> You will never be idolized and emulated by other Great men in history
> You will never be remembered for all time
> You will never be Alexander the Great

What historical feels do you have?
>>
File: smug ML.jpg (503KB, 971x977px) Image search: [Google]
smug ML.jpg
503KB, 971x977px
>>1647372
>ywn be this guy
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 480x360px)
image.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>1647372
>you will never get to fight with your bros side to side
>you will never sack an ancient town with your Bros
>you will never take the wives and daughters of your slain enemy's as your sec slaves
>you will never travel the ancient world kicking ass and taking names
>>
>>1647378
Didn't he die on the lou?
>>
File: Republic .jpg (110KB, 1260x377px) Image search: [Google]
Republic .jpg
110KB, 1260x377px
Alexander the great is Reddit tier.

"muh Imperial Rome" is also garbage and the Emperors were shit, yes, yes even "give me 5 good men".

I talk in memes because that is all I seem to get from Imperiumfags, it's their language.

>Plebeian
Roman "Western Barbarian" Empire / HRE
>Contrarian
"Byzantine" ""Empire"" / ERE / Ottoman (kek)
>Patrician
Roman Republic

you know it's true..
>>
>I will never row my longboat up the amazonas and plunder and rape every native settlement I come across
>>
File: 1464192286596.jpg (95KB, 476x598px) Image search: [Google]
1464192286596.jpg
95KB, 476x598px
>>1647431
>H
>R
>E
>>
>>1647372
>You will never see the heights of the Hindukush
Man just step in an airplane and fly to Afghanistan. I Heard it's a save place since Nato left.
>>
>>1647372
why is feelus fourth declension
>>
>ywn make a last stand against ottomans in constantinople
:'(
>>
>>1647378
Good. I don't want to be.
>>
File: 1447890264597.jpg (1MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1447890264597.jpg
1MB, 1800x1322px
>>1647372
>>
>>1647372
>you will never die crippled by alcoholism

Im fine t b h
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.