[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Rhodesia really as good as it's made out to be or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: A-Rhodesian1.jpg (118KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
A-Rhodesian1.jpg
118KB, 528x960px
Was Rhodesia really as good as it's made out to be or is it all propaganda from rorkes and white supremacists?
>>
>>1644478
>Won militarily.
>Defeated politically.
If it was so good, it would still exist.
>>
>>1644478
>Won militarily
They lost you know, they were demoralized and didn't have the means to continue to fight
>>
>>1644478
They sucked militarily too, my grandfather was from some African country deployed by the Gov as SpecOps to help out the rebels, and they literally were retarded, like they're parents drank lead or something.
He was also a neutral journalist in Nam, and he said they fought like an even more retarded version of the ARVN.
Pants on head stupidity like killing all of your allies cows, and leaving your helicopters (using helicopters at all) unguarded in hostile regions.
>>
>>1644508
I mean good in terms of overall quality of life for its citizens
>>
File: rivercross_scouts.jpg (148KB, 370x465px) Image search: [Google]
rivercross_scouts.jpg
148KB, 370x465px
>>1644478
They deserve their place as /pol/ martyrs because they were the first victims of progressive multiculti thinking. Completely betrayed by London and the West.

They deserve their place as heroes on /k/ because of their FALs and great shorts. Also the song Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner is an old favourite.
>>
>>1644551
>they deserve their place because edgy teens like them
>>
>>1644606
Actually it was they deserve to be liked by edgy teens.

They were quite complex sentences for a nonNative speaker tho.
>>
>>1644478
Yes it was good. Highest standard of living for Africans. BTFO out of communist guerrilas. Their military was VOLUNTEERS and mostly black.
>>
>>1644478
From what I read, this Country had the makings of an African Regional Power. To bad them African went full ape shit and missed out on (What could of been one of the most Prosperous African Nations.)

And Let me Clarify, I'm not white or Black

To me Colonization was the best thing that could of happened to my people. It advanced us at least 3 centuries into the future in technology, legalism , infrastructure, and Culture. Honestly being colonized by a white nation is a a god send, unlike the nation that were colonized by the Ottoman Empire, nothing improved in the Middle East or North Africa.
>>
>>1644898
No you are white. Or a cuck.
>>
File: 1465179667357.jpg (17KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1465179667357.jpg
17KB, 350x233px
>>1644898
I'm a white person and my country was colonised by a white empire

We lost our language, legal system, dress, our customs, and our entire way of life. our country was split in half and we still haven't got it back together.

but hey at least we got some pretty buildings out of it haha :^)
>>
>>1644918
Ireland is that you?
>>
>>1644918
Sudan is that you?
>>
>>1644916
I guess i'm a Cuck because i'm not Anglo or African.
>>
>>1644916
*Cough* Spanish Rape baby.
>>
>>1644916
So only whites or cucks can recognize the positive effects of European colonies? If it want for Europeans. I wouldn't be typing this right now. Nor have a written language.
>>
File: ak-blood-diamond-28.jpg (126KB, 875x585px) Image search: [Google]
ak-blood-diamond-28.jpg
126KB, 875x585px
>>1644478
started out as a forced labour diamond mine owned by cecil RHODES. Highly racist, Africans being less then human and all that thus morally justifiably exploited. Did bring infrastructure and all that but the railway was never finished between Cape Town & Egypt and didn't need to be due to contested anglo hegemony in the atlantic/oceans since Britain ruled all the worlds seas to this day.

Good on em for giving it a go. Think of it as a failed Israel state except its whites not jews and Africa not the levant-mideast-mesopotamia-anatolia etc.

The part of the railway that wasn't completed was between Uganda & Sudan.

http://eskify.com/10-amazing-cecil-rhodes-facts/

Guy had a monopoly on the world diamond trade out of the kimberlies and it frankly wasn't worth the cost of keeping the territory at the time it was lost in 1972 due to its history and the deed of resource excavation mostly done comparitively to the cost of starting some 1970s purge of the natives through africa in a mass democratised highly reported western media orientated world view & public opinion!

https://thepiratebay.org/search/blood%20diamond/0/99/0

https://thepiratebay.org/search/lord%20of%20war/0/99/0

http://www.leibish.com/au/blood-diamond-how-to-avoid-buying-conflict-diamonds-article-82
>>
>>1644508
>If he was so good he would have survived the grenade we threw at him
>>
I am a non-white and I love the redpilled white man for bringing my country to civilization. As a non-white, I can non-biasedly say that /pol/ is right 100%.
>>
>>1644916
>Or a cuck
I don't think you know what that word means. /pol/ isn't entitled to modify definitions.
>>
>>1646942
Fuck off prescriptivist honkey
>>
>>1644898
>African went full ape shit

Stop blaming Africans as a whole for the demise of Rhodesia, there were plenty of black Rhodie troops (actually the fucking majority of the military was black).
>>
>>1644918
How can they really be your language, legal system, dress, customs, or way of life if you were born long after they went out of fashion?
>>
>>1644927
>>1644930
I'm guessing Bosnia since he mentioned his country getting split in half
>>
>>1644916
>everyone who isn't me is a LE KEK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

t.Amerifat
>>
File: 640x392_86590_45104.jpg (162KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
640x392_86590_45104.jpg
162KB, 640x392px
>>1646995
>Bosnia
>White
>>
>>1644478
What the hell is a rorke?
>>
>>1644478

Pretty amazing if you were white

Less terrible than SA for the kaffirs, still not amazing
>>
>>1647083

Something to do with Rorke's Drift, I'm guessing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke%27s_Drift
>>
>>1644551
Those short are kinda gay m8
>>
>>1644533
does your dad work at Nintendo too?
>>
>>1646925

Except when they're not
>>
>>1650014
Get out!
>>
>>1646957
I didn't say anything about black soldiers, meant Civilians.
>>
>>1644551
But Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner fought in the Congo my dude.
>>
>>1644918
I'm Irish too and getting taken over by the Brits was (unfortunately) the best thing that ever happened to us. They were right about us. We can't govern ourselves. The most disgustingly corrupt goverments this side of Africa
>>
>>1646995
>Republic of Ireland
>Northern Ireland
>>
>>1651630
Ireland got a better HDI and GPD per capita though.
How's hings in Ulster?
>>
File: Rhodesian.jpg (202KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesian.jpg
202KB, 680x750px
Rhodesia was in fact really as good as it was made out to be.

A very good comparison would be the USA, except USA was large enough to resist foreign incursions when it was created, while Rhodesia was just one nation against the rest of the world.
>>
Is there anything good for someone wanting to find out how life was for blacks in Rhodesia?

Would it be correct to say the Bush war was less about blacks vs whites and more whites with allied black "tribes" against other "black" tribes?
>>
>>1650110
Which don't happen.
>>
If it isn't just a white supremacist thing then why does nobody care about the Asians getting kicked out of Uganda? Quite similar in many ways to the minority white farmers in rhodesia being the backbone of the economy as the Ugandan asians were the backbone of their economy
>>
>>1644478
I don't get why Stormfags like this country when Blacks actually had a fairly large amount of rights when compared with South Africa and were pretty much betrayed by the same country.
>>
>>1652099
>I don't get why Stormfags like this country

Because there was an even smaller proportion of whites than in South Africa who controlled most of the wealth and governed the country

Not sure why its hard to understand how white supremacists would like that?
>>
>>1644508
lol ur retarded XD
Literally all the rhetoric you deserve.
>>
>>1644533
>(using helicopters at all)
Why do people like this even bother to come here?
>>
>>1644918
Argentina?
>>
>>1652099
>stormfags hate blacks

When will this meme die?
>>
>>1644478
>Rhodesia
>post WW2
>10,000s of working class Brits emigrate there
>cause serious strains with local blacks
>significant increase in racial tensions
>war
As usual the plebs are to blame. I sometimes think Adolf was right when he described the British working class as subhuman.
>>
>>1644533
damn /his/, back at it again with the granddad anecdotes

Did he live to 102 smoking 5 packs a day too?
>>
>>1644918
Where you born in a small village?
>>
>>1644898
>I'm not white or black

That's obvious from how you type
>>
>>1652562
A+ for inventiveness with your shit history and misrepresentation
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.