[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did civilization develop almost simultaneously around the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: wrlh001-h1.gif (80KB, 550x415px) Image search: [Google]
wrlh001-h1.gif
80KB, 550x415px
Why did civilization develop almost simultaneously around the world? Humans existed for 200.000 years but the first major civilizations appeared all within a 5.000 year time span.
>>
There is evidence of many great civilizations that are 100's of thousands years old. Don't beleive everything they teach you.
>>
>>1644086
Source?
>>
>>1644086
which ones
>>
>>1644100

finnish, korean, the list goes on...
>>
>>1644121
Those weren't 100's of thousands of years old, though. Tens of thousands of years at most.
Get your Hyperwar straight.
>>
Ice Age ending becomes a catalyst for agriculture, agriculture becomes a catalyst for civilization.
>>
>>1644086
>>>/x/
>>
>>1644014
moon collided with the earth created the pacific basin melted the glaciers so u now got seasons and excess clean drinking water,, cunts get forced together like a big boiler pressure start to domesticate animals, work together, and kill and fuck one another, because we're forced too by great celestial powers that could wipe every trace of earth in a blink of an eye
>>
File: 1435088808059.jpg (1MB, 1942x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1435088808059.jpg
1MB, 1942x1223px
>>1644090
>>1644100
The former Finnihs Empire for example.
>>
>>1644014
People finally got smarter and woke up to the truth and realized what was around them made technology and built civilizations on economics and politics and agriculture and industry whether it was 100 or 1000 years ago or 3000 years ago
Israel
Persia
The Romans
The franks
The ottomans
The Huns
German empire
British empire
Chinese dynasties
Imperial Japan
The spread of Southeast Asia
The Indians and plains of North America
>>
>>1646421
Competition and cooperation go hand in hand
>>
File: nononono.jpg (22KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
nononono.jpg
22KB, 320x480px
>>1645535
If climate change causes Ice Age II, does that bring us back to Square 1?
>>
>>1644014
My theory is subtle overpopulation. We all see the same graph of population where it stays the same and then suddenly takes off 2000 years ago. I disagree somewhat, i believe that around 10,000 - 5000 years ago, when civilisation begins, human populations were just beginning to become enough, at least in the areas that civilisation begins, that it was no longer viable to live in the hunter gatherer lifestyle, that people had to settle and use agriculture, as a method of survival. I think the population would have only needed a small increase for this to happen, perhaps humans simply became too good at the hunter gatherer lifestyle.
>>
Agriculture made civilizations possible.
Americas does parallel Eurasia but it's a big place and different parts of it advanced at different rates.
>>
>>1644014
Noah's flood.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.