[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time on the board, thought it might be interesting. So,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: índice.jpg (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
8KB, 239x211px
First time on the board, thought it might be interesting.

So, I'm sure people here is well aware of the current state of Brazil's politics, my home country.
For those who don't, here's a brief explanation in greentext:
>The worker's party is on of the most left-winged parties on the country. Red star and everything.
>They takes the presidential chair
>13 years later the country is way better financially and equal between social classes, if not for Rousseff
>Now the party is demonized because it was found they took a lot of muns (as in around 50 billion reais)
>After the impeachment the country is waaay segmented because people now are actually violent over politic views (between left wing and right wing ideologies)

So, what's you guys' opinion on this?
Any further info will be provided (when I actually have the time to post it).
>>
this is more of a /pol/ thread, but I will gladly discuss the empire of brazil
>>
>>1640886
Please do.
>>
>13 years later the country is way better financially and equal between social classes, if not for Rousseff
Sure, this is why no one can find a job and half of the country is dependent on welfare.
>>
>>1640903
About the welfare, the majority of the population always needed it. 3rd world for a reason.
But about the unemployed, shit really went downhill on 2014 onwards. I'd give you graphics about it, but Rouseff was accused of precisely faking the government economy by making illegal transactions on it's behalf. So the numbers would be misleading.
>>
>>1640903
It is better financially compared to late the 90's (from about 80% gross debt to 66% last year), though as >>1640886 stated, this isn't /pol/.
>>
>>1640956
But you guys also debate political views. I've seen one or two threads about Marx.
That was my intent. What would you do if you took over Brazil?
>>
Brazil needs integralism.
>>
>>1640892
Not him, but Pedro I and Pedro II were pretty based. Pedro I revolutionized the governments of Portugal and Brazil, and is son was arguably one of the most patrician monarchs in history. It's sad that they aren't talked about as much as Nappy, because they aren't nearly as megalomaniacal.
>>
>>1640964
25 years rule lad, this stuff happening literally now, though I understand why you wouldn't want to take this to /pol/. Also, Marx threads usually relates to the "humanities" part of the board (Thanks Hiro).
>>
>>1640846

Because of FHC and the Plano Real, which were starting to make the country stable and prosperous after 20 years, just as FHC said it would, and the PT squandered the wealth we had built up instead of further investing it to generate more capital.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.