[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dudes are macking on your wife >get out your bow and shoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Odysseus.jpg (32KB, 424x500px) Image search: [Google]
Odysseus.jpg
32KB, 424x500px
>dudes are macking on your wife
>get out your bow and shoot them all

Even in Ancient Greece, wouldn't he have been arrested?
>>
>>1637866

By whom? Odysseus was king of Ithaca.
>>
>king of ithaca
>rest of ithaca dead at troy
>murdered everyone who would oppose him
who's doing the arresting?
>>
He was the King and the guys were creeping on his wife against her will and exploiting their guest right
>>
>>1637869
This
>>
>>1637869
This.

If anything it would've be viewed as an execution ordered by the king and carried out by the king. The more and more you faggots try and make threads to diss Odysseus, the more anonsnprove that he was alpha as fuck
>>
>>1637866
What's his crime?

Most men are as opposed to other men fucking their wife as they are to theft and rape in the community. He lived in a time where what they did would rightfully be seen as a criminal act worthy of retribution.
>>
>>1638747
Thing is though he'd fucked off for like 20 years at that point. Modern day in most countries he'd count as missing presumed dead.
>>
>>1638778
The suitors were disrespecting his house and his family, which is their real crime. Him being presumed dead and their disrespect thinking he was gone forever is what condemned them. Remember Odysseus also killed any of his female servants who slept around with the suitors, and probably would have killed his wife if she didn't convince him she was faithful and loyal.
>>
>>1638965

Not the guy you're responding to, but I at least always thought that amusing as Odysseus definitely slept around while he was away.
>>
>>1639059
It was only proper that a warrior got to sample the spoils of his conquests. Women just had to keep the house clean.
>>
>>1639059
Weren't those slaves, though? Literally didn't count.
>>
>>1639084
and 2 goddess' breh
>>
>>1639084

No? Odysseus fucks Circe and also Calypso

More to the point it doesn't matter who he has sex with. He can fuck little boys for all anyone cared, that's his business, but Penelope is his possession and the keeper of his estate and property, and does not get to choose who she has sex with.
>>
>>1639059
I got the feeling that when he slept with Circe and Calypso he wasn't entirely willing. He always starts to weep afterwards if I remember right.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.