[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain to me what's so impressive about killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Can anyone explain to me what's so impressive about killing unarmed people? And why when Mongols were doing the same they were subhuman savages but as soon as it comes to vikings then suddenly ''farmers were actually armed because muh pitchforks, it totally counts as legit battle to kill a child from a shithole village''? Why people have such a big need to glorify bandits? It's because they are Scandinavian? I bet if vikings were arabs or blacks or Slavs you all would call them savages.
>>
>>1636889
Can anyone explain why you keep making these threads?
>>
Why I have always wondered why westerners are biased towards themselves... bunch of weirdos.
>>
Glorification of vikings isn't as common as you're pretending it is.

The vikings in The Last Kingdom were depicted pretty similarly to the Mongols in Marco Polo, if anything the depiction of Mongols was more sympathetic.
>>
>>1636899
It's not Westerners. The vikingbooism is restricted to anglosphere.
>>
>>1636893
he got cucked by some tall, blue eyed nordic
>>
>>1636893
Anglo butthurt im assuming.
>>
>>1636889

Maybe the point wasn't to be impressive to some neckbeard on 4chan but to raid effectively you humongous cunt.
>>
>>1636919
aka to kill unarmed people. I'm so fucking impressed, do you glorify Cirps too you stupid nigger?
>>
>>1636933

I'm not impressed by, glorifying or taking sides in millennia old history you stupid fuck.
>>
>>1636943
>butthurt anglo

lmao face it you got stomped by a bunch of fucking pirates, the same pirates that even Frankish faggots managed to bitchslap so you started glorifying them to make your early history look less pathetic ''t-they were superhuman giants we swear!'' just like now you take it up in the ass from Jamal and Abdul, then you were cucked by Olaf and Ragnar.
>>
>>1636957

Fucking what? I was accused by the other guy of glorifying vikings and by you for being a "butthurt anglo" with an accompanying nonsensical racist rant.
>>
>>1636991
You're a butthurt viking glorifying anglo.
>>
>>1636905
Are you joking? Everyone loves the vikings and sees them as great warriors, noble, etc ,etc, "please give me your big scandi cock".

In reality they were pretty short, and got fucked up in most battles they fought in. I saw a psot a while ago that compiled a list of all the battles they fought in, and they pretty much always lost.
>>
>>1636889
would it be impressive if iceland conquered russia and parts of france, and established a dynasty which would still be ruling 1000 years from now?

that's what the norse did, with the equivalent population of iceland to the modern world
>>
>>1637289
a dynasty in england that is
>>
Who is paying the Anti-Viking Internet Defense Force?

There is a very serious conspiracy on /his/.

Every single day we have two or three threads dedicated to anti-Viking issues.

I'm not saying it was aliens, but...
>>
>>1637289
That's not true at all in the viking age Scandinavia had a population boom.
>>
Mongols actually fought and destroyed many armies under Genghis, Subutai and Jebe. Unlike Vikings
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.