[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know the 'Jews built the pyramids' story is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 14

We all know the 'Jews built the pyramids' story is a meme.

Did serious scholars ever believe this was true, or was it always a misconception held by the uneducated?
>>
>>1633468

I don't think it was ever believed in scholarly circles. I mean for fuck's sake, even the Bible doesn't claim it.
>>
>>1633468
Millions of slaves for hundreds of years making bricks in Egypt.

What do you think were made with those bricks?
>>
>>1633468
I honestly have no idea where it even came from, pyramids are mentioned in the Bible exactly ZERO times.

>Pyramids are in Egypt and Jews were in Egypt at one point so they must've built it xDDD

Pants on head stupid
>>
>>1633490
Pyramids were built by wage laborers, not slaves.
>>
>>1633495
The Hebrews didn't start out as slaves. They lived in Egypt for centuries unmolested.
>>
>>1633490
Buildings?
Egyptians didn't like in mud huts
>>
>>1633490
Explicitly making mudbrick, which is not what the pyramids are made out of.
>>
>>1633515
Some are, some aren't.
>>
>>1633490
>implying the pyramids are made of mud
>>
>>1633509
>They lived in Egypt for centuries...

[citation needed]
>>
>>1633495
Associated Press Writer CAIRO—Egypt displayed on Monday newly discovered tombs more than 4,000 years old and said they belonged to people who worked on the Great Pyramids of Giza, presenting the discovery as more evidence that slaves did not build the ancient monuments.

The series of modest nine-foot-deep shafts held a dozen skeletons of pyramid builders, perfectly preserved by dry desert sand along with jars that once contained beer and bread meant for the workers' afterlife.

Is this what you're basing your claim on?
>>
>>1633516
Which pyramids specifically were made of mudbrick?
>>
>>1633468
>a misconception held by the uneducated
Genesis directly states that the Hebrews were used as salves to build fortifications in multiple Egyptian cities
>>
>>1633529
I'm basing it on the fact there's no evidence that the slaves built it.
>>
>>1633546
This
>>
>>1633535

You mean Exodus, not Genesis, and Exodus doens't say fortifications, rather

עָרֵי מִסְכְּנוֹת

literally "cities of storage"
>>
Pyramids aren't mentioned in the bible.
>>
>>1633516
>>1633530
Do you maybe mean the Middle Kingdom "pyramids" filled with debris? Those did have mud brick in addition to lots of other junk inside the limestone casing, but that would throw your chronology around quite a bit.
>>
>>1633509
>>1633535

I hope you aren't taking gen/exodus seriously
We know for a fact that the bibles account of the Jewish enslavement and escape and all that were entirety made up
>>
File: jooze.png (95KB, 1663x830px) Image search: [Google]
jooze.png
95KB, 1663x830px
>>1633578
Not entirely. Some ancient sources identify Hebrews (not just "Jews", see pic, stop doing this shit) with the Hyksos and Moses with Osarseph.
>>
>>1633517
Bricks are made of mud. And straw. And those millions of bricks were used for something.
>>
>>1633468
Before the 18th century nothing was known about Ancient Egypt, people even though that it was Greeks who built the pyramids, of course I'm talking about the Christian world, not the ancient world.
>>
>>1633584
Hyksos have little to do with Hebrews, Hyksos were Semitic people mixed perhaps with Hurrians or Cauasus people.
>>
>>1633602
Pyramids are made of huge blocks of limestone, not of bricks
>>
>>1633564
Is this where the 'pyramids were grain elevators' autism comes from?
>>
>>1633524
Why? You don't believe the bible is a source of evidence.

Per the bible, Joseph's family moved to Egypt @ 1875 BC to avoid a regional famine, and stayed there in power, actually. Then a pharoah who did not know Joseph came to power, and slowly the Hebrews lost favor until they were enslaved in place. The exodus was around 1450 BC.
>>
>>1633602
>pyramids are the only structures ever built in Egypt
>>
>>1633546
So the absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

Even in the face of evidence.
>>
>>1633570
Egyptian chronology doesn't seem to me to be an exact science.
>>
>>1633620
And weirdly enough there is absolute no Egyptian record of the Hebrews ever living in Egypt and the first mention of Israelites comes from around 1000 AD.
>>
>>1633490
>millions
the earth didn't have the population back then. let alone north africa and the middle east.

>bricks
pyramids are made from limestone blocks.

>>1633468
there were no jews in ancient egypt. There were some people from the Levant that tagged along during an invasion of egypt. Then they were enslaved and then left egypt for the Levant. The people that eventuallly became the jews, adopted the common history of the people in the area as their own special history.
>>
>>1633634
1000 BC*
>>
>>1633578
I hope some day you see the light.
>>
>>1633620
>er the bible, Joseph's family moved to Egypt @ 1875 BC to avoid a regional famine, and stayed there in power, actually. Then a pharoah who did not know Joseph came to power, and slowly the Hebrews lost favor until they were enslaved in place.

There are no evidence of Hebrews being in Egypt in any of the Ancient Egyptian accounts before the iron age, that is, when the Hebrews actually started having an identity, before than the closest thing to Hebrews is the "Habiru" semitic nomads wandering around the Levant and Mesopotamia wrecking havoc and raiding cities, but they were never recorded as slaves or as living in Egypt as far as I know.
>>
>>1633611
Walking in and taking over Egypt @ 1446 BC without a fight is pretty strong evidence that Egypt was decimated at that time.
>>
>>1633612
Some are, some aren't. And just because the Hewbrews made bricks doesn't mean that they didn't also cut stone.
>>
>>1633627
There is no evidence that slaves built it. So why do you think they built it in the first place?
>>
File: 1600BC_ME.gif (38KB, 656x551px) Image search: [Google]
1600BC_ME.gif
38KB, 656x551px
What people seem to forget is that THE LEVANT WAS AN EGYPTIAN TERRITORY. So technically, if Israelites lived back then, they lived in Egypt.
>>
>>1633613
No, that's modern. Joseph set up cities to store the grain during the good years, and then used that grain to purchase all of the land of all of the people, and all of the people, for the pharaoh.
>>
>>1633634
Except of course the ipuwer papyrus.

Oh, and entire books of the bible.
>>
>>1633646
There is no evidence that they were Hebrews, the name is etymologically not related in any way to "Hebrew".
>>
>>1633635
Survey of the Hebrews leaving Egypt showed 600,000 fighting men.
>>
>>1633640
>>1633661
>>
>>1633655
So the 40 years of wandering the desert was from where to where?
>>
>>1633651
Do you think people listen to fools who throw out the entire bible and then cry for evidence?

Do you think rational people think you're okay, mentally?
>>
>>1633655
They lived in Goshen, which is south of where Israel is today.
>>
>>1633661
Is this what they teach you in Bible school? Ipuwer papyrus doesn't mention the Hebrews at all.

>books of the bible

Not an Egyptian document.
>>
>>1633664
They became Hebrews when they crossed the River Jordan, if you want to be tichy about it.
>>
>>1633661

>Except the ipuwer papyrus

Which has nothing to do with the Hebrews and is dated BEFORE the Hebrews were even present in Egypt according to the Bible.

And the Bible is not a reliable historical source.
>>
>>1633669
1446ish to 1406ish BC
>>
>>1633672
Where in the bible does it say "Slaves built the pyramids" or "hebrews (who we also say were slaves) buitl the pyramids!"
nowhere you idiot.
>>
>>1633679
No, just the plagues that the Egyptians just happened to suffer at the exact same time the Hebrews happened to be leaving.

Massive, supernatural events.
>>
>>1633680
>If you want to be "itchy" about it

Are you serious?

Because I can't take you seriously, how does the name Hyksos denoting them change into Hebrew because of crossing a river.
>>
>>1633682
Everything in your post is factually incorrect and unsupported by anything but your opinion.

kek
>>
>>1633685
>massive, supernatural events

Such as?
>>
>>1633684
Millions of people making bricks make millions of bricks.
>>
>>1633661
>a document that doesn't mention the Hebrews even once is the evidence that Hebrews lived in Egypt

wew lad
>>
>>1633564
My mistake, anyway the point still stands
>>
>>1633691
Not the Hyskos; the "Hebrews" weren't the "Hebrews" until they crossed the River Jordan, as "Hebrew" means "crossed over".

The Hyskos waltzed into Egypt after God wrecked it. Completely different people.
>>
>>1633700
Pyramids are not made of bricks. Israelites built fucking houses, not the pyramids.
>>
>>1633685
>No, just the plagues that the Egyptians just happened to suffer at the exact same time the Hebrews happened to be leaving.

Not really, the only plague is the river of blood (which is blood for the corpses, not because of a Divine intervention) and the rest is completely different

>exactly at the same time

No, not at all.

The Hexodus was around 1200 bc according to the Bible last time I checked and the Ipuwer text was written down in the old kingdom around 1900 bc.
>>
>>1633699
River is blood, everything is on fire, the animals are all dying, there is darkness over all the land, he who places his brother in the ground is everywhere, gold and precious gems are fastened onto slaves.
>>
>>1633705
Actually the name of the Hebrews comes from Eber, one of the patrilineal ancestors of Abraham. So someone that lived a thousand years before Exodus if we are to believe Bible accounts.
>>
>>1633698
What a retarded fuck.

>Everything you post is factually incorrect

Such as?

The Ipuwer admonition was first written down centuries before the presumed Exodus of the Hebrews, you're an ignorant and proud of your own ignorance.
>>
>>1633703
It mentions all of the plagues enslaving the Hebrews brought upon Egypt.

Direct corroboration of the bible, which states quite definitively that the Hebrews were in Egypt.
>>
>>1633718
a bunch of popular apocalyptic religious imagery from the time, your point?
>>
>>1633710
>>1633718
>>
>>1633713
Autists deleting posts. kek

Dated at the end of the Middle Kingdom.
>>
>>1633719
Nope. Wrong again.

Do you enjoy being wrong?
>>
>>1633490
>slaves
>>
>>1633727
Exactly as the bible states happened.
>>
>>1633718
You're obviously biased, not only the text refers to a period 500 before the supposed Exodus, which would be enough to invalidate your claim of it referring to the 10 plagues, but only one or two of the "plagues" appears out of 10, not really convincing and most importantly the Hebrews are mentioned 0 times.
>>
>>1633742
Yes.

Slaves who were having all of their male children murdered.
>>
>>1633753
Except that there is 0 proof of that, what a biased ignorant idiot, it's impossible to take someone like you seriously.
>>
>>1633749
The Exodus was about 1446 BC, and the papyrus speaks of events that happened just prior to the Exodus.

That you think people can age things is on you, not me. There is no quality of "age", and no way to know how long time passed between the original and a copy.
>>
>>1633758
It's in the bible, the Word of God.

The inerrant, authoritative Word of God Himself.
>>
>>1633759
there's C14.
And what copy or original?
>>
All of Exodus is a meme
>The historicity of the exodus continues to attract popular attention, but most histories of ancient Israel no longer consider information about it recoverable or even relevant to the story of Israel's emergence.The archeological evidence does not support the story told in the Book of Exodus and most archaeologists have therefore abandoned the investigation of Moses and the Exodus as "a fruitless pursuit".
>The archaeological data do not accord with what could be expected from the Bible's exodus story: there is no evidence that the Israelites ever lived in Ancient Egypt, the Sinai Peninsula shows almost no sign of any occupation at all for the entire 2nd millennium BCE, and even Kadesh-Barnea, where the Israelites are said to have spent 38 years, was uninhabited prior to the establishment of the Israelite monarchy.
>>
>>1633639
I hope someday you learn history and the true meaning behind the bibles story you idiot
>>
>>1633767
The bible tells the true story.

You reject it because you are a lost soul trying to be like God.
>>
>>1633761
Go fuck yourself, retard.

>>1633759
The text is thought to have been composed in the 19-18th century bc
>>
File: river1.jpg (34KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
river1.jpg
34KB, 400x277px
>>1633718
>River is blood

This is actually mentioned in Egyptian records more commonly than you'd think, since it's pretty common for flooding river to get red color thanks to silt or other sediment. I live close to a river that floods frequently and I've seen this blood coloring more than once.
>>
>>1633741
Not him but

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eber

>In Jewish tradition, Eber, the great-grandson of Shem, refused to help with the building of the Tower of Babel, so his language was not confused when it was abandoned. He and his family alone retained the original human language, Hebrew, a language named after Eber (Heber), also called lingua humana in Latin.
>>
the ignorance in this thread is appalling especially considering this is the /his/tory board
Educate yourself you fools
This is a Yale course on the bible
They cover most of the bible
Exodus Pt 1 https://youtu.be/h_UmuEBmS5k
Exodus Pt 2
https://youtu.be/kS17dLuTPd0
>>1633779
You especially could stand to learn something you idiot
>>
>>1633781
No, it was found in the 19th century AD.

lrn2read
>>
>>1633788
Yes, that's what dummies like you think. That the miracles in the bible are just normal happenings that the locals freaked out over.

Because you're just to much more evolved than they were.
>>
>>1633799
Eber's name means crossing over. Eber descended from Shem, so is a semite. The other bit is myth. All men's languages were mixed at the tower.
>>
>>1633834
>muh liberal scholars tear teh bible apart

>oh me oh my
>>
>>1633843
Fuck off.
>>
>>1633666
Hail Satan,

There might have been 50 million people on the entire planet during the time of Ramases II and Moses.

You believe that the hebrews in egypt were over a million strong?
>>
>>1633834
Everything in the bible is true.

Is everything at Yale true?
>>
>>1633855
lrn2rite2
>>
>>1633849
Crossing over the Euphrates when Abraham left Ur, not crossing over Jordan.
>>
>>1633908
Fuck off.
>>
>>1633879
600,000 men who could fight were counted.

Add women and children and the elderly and you are probably close to 2,500,000.
>>
>>1633909
Abraham was not a Hebrew.

The Hebrews were his great grandchildren.
>>
>>1633845
But the Papyrus doesn't mention these things being miracles at all, only the Bible does.
>>
>>1633915
I'm str8. Sry.
>>
>>1633925
Holy shit.

I listed only what the papyrus said on it. >>1633718
>>
>>1633926
Fuck off anyway.
>>
>>1633933
Strange, it seems as though you believe your words have some sort of mystical power.

Are you one of those people?
>>
>>1633924
Descendants of Shem = Semites
Descendants of Eber = Hebrews
Descendants of Jacob (Israel) = Israelites
Descendants of Judah = Jews (Judaites)

These ethnonyms are not interchangeable, they all have specific meanings.
>>
>>1633948
All Hebrews are semites. Not all semites are Hebrews.
All descendants of Shem are semites.

Your Eber theory is baseless and retarded. Sorry.

Jacob's name was changed to Israel; his 12 sons are the 12 tribes of Israel, Joseph's tribe sometimes splitting into two half tribes.

All descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are colloquially referred to as Jews, despite what your khazar meme says. Judah has the scepter; Judah was the last to fall; when Judah fell, the 12 tribes all had members in Judah at the time.
>>
>>1633953
>All Hebrews are semites. Not all semites are Hebrews.

And? That's exactly what I'm saying.

>Jacob's name was changed to Israel; his 12 sons are the 12 tribes of Israel, Joseph's tribe sometimes splitting into two half tribes.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

>All descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are colloquially referred to as Jews

Top lel. Are Ishmaelites (Arabs) Jews too? What about the Samaritans? The Edomites?

>when Judah fell, the 12 tribes all had members in Judah at the time

Judah was a backwater that somehow started to claim primacy if not outright monopoly of Israel and denying other legitimate Israelites, such as the Samaritans (descendands of Manasseh and Ephraim) their birtright.
>>
File: 21_1_2_3.jpg (464KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
21_1_2_3.jpg
464KB, 900x1080px
>>1633468

Jacob and Joseph are included in the next pharaoh-list
http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/79_4_2_1.html
>>
File: 21_1_2_1.jpg (518KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
21_1_2_1.jpg
518KB, 900x1080px
>>1633468
Abram's eldest descendants are named as Israelites. Ishmael, Abram's eldest son, was identified as Senusret III, 5th pharaoh of XII dynasty in Egypt.

Jewish calendar started on 10/6/3761BC which was the birth date of Akalamdug, the founder of I dynasty of Ur(3740BC~3100BC).

Table. King List of Ur-guk(우루국 또는 필나국, 虞婁國 or 畢那國) or Ur Civilisation(3740BC~1940BC) : http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/79_2_2.html

http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/images/family_tree_of_terah.jpg

[Purposes that the greatest devil deity Vairocana I and the great devil deities contrived with Moses in the lead]
http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/39_1_549_purposes_that_the_greatest_devil_incarnate_vairocana_I_and_the_great_devil_incarnates_contrived_with_moses_in_the_lead.html

[Primary causes that the great devil incarnates oppressed Israelites in Egypt and imposed compulsory labor on them]
http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/39_1_544_primary_causes_that_the_great_devil_incarnates_oppressed_Israelites_in_egypt_and_imposed_compulsory_labor_on_them.html

Table. Relation between Persecution of Israelites as people of Abram’s Eldest People and Moses as the Evil Deity :
http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/39_1_546_relation_between_persecution_of_israelites_as_people_of_abram_eldest_people_and_moses_as_the_evil_deity.html

Table. List of Founders of Egyptian Dynasties until 12th Dynasty including their real identities in deities' world : http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/79_4_1.html
Table. List of Founders of Egyptian Dynasties from 13th Dynasty to 20th Dynasty including their real identities in deities' world
: http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/79_4_2.html

Pharaoh List of 11th and 12th Dynasty in Egypt including their real identities in deities' world :
http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/79_4_1_1.html
>>
>>1633468
Read Exodus agaim
>>
>>1633978
>Top lel. Are Ishmaelites (Arabs) Jews too? What about the Samaritans? The Edomites?

Is Ishmael a child of Jacob? No? Then he's not a Jew.

Does mixing race with Jews make one Jews? I don't know the answer to that. Half Jews.

Was Esau a child of Jacob? No? Then his people are not Jews.
>>
>>1634014
The Ishmaelites were the slavers who bought Joseph and brought him to Egypt.

They were slavers.

Not rulers.

Everything else is even more ridiculous.
>>
>>1633853
>deconstruct the obviously false myths in the bible to extract their true meaning
>ur tearen muh bible aparrrt!!!1!
>>
>>1634052
>muh secular scholars don't need God to understand the things of God; they went to skul.
>>
>>1634055
>muh armchair scholar doesn't need the history or the intended meaning of the bibles to understand this litterature; they post on /his/.
>>
>>1634030
But Jews are specifically the descendants of Judah, not all descendants of Jacob. Samaritans are Israelites (Bnei Yisrael) but they're not Jews (Yehudim).
>>
File: 1427153582625.jpg (33KB, 365x444px) Image search: [Google]
1427153582625.jpg
33KB, 365x444px
>>1634055
>you can't investigate the claims made in the bible without already accepting them as true
>>
>>1633620
The pyramids were hundreds of years old at that point. The Egyptians had stopped making them.
>>
>>1634090
i have the Holy Spirit to explain the things of God to me.

They don't.

Natural men cannot understand the things of God without God's assistance.

Just the way things are.
>>
>>1633918
that is an absurdly high number for a minority group in 1500 BC Egypt. the entire egyptian popultion from sudan to the levant. Might have been 2-4 million.
>>
>>1634097
Samaritans are mixed breed, not descending from one particular person. Mixed Jew and Gentile. Outcasts from Israel and from the Temple.

Judeans are from Judah.

People call all Hebrews Jews. Paul said he was the Jewiest Jew ever, and he was from the tribe of Benjamin.
>>
>>1634099
Accept them as true, and then investigate them.

Far more satisfying. It's also how a lot of archaeologists find new digs.
>>
>>1634256
You keep saying that you know these things to be true.

You have absolutely no concept that trying to put together an Egyptian timeline is a fool's errand.

It's impossible. The Egyptians did not keep track of their time in one linear fashion from one place, ever.
>>
File: family_tree_of_terah.jpg (316KB, 1000x709px) Image search: [Google]
family_tree_of_terah.jpg
316KB, 1000x709px
>>1634035

Please, remember that there are a lot of history distortions and distortion of sutras and bibles.
[Jewish History, Judaism, and Rome] *Distortion of Tanakh
http://brahmanedu.org/english/books/true1/books_true1_15_1.html

[The below webpage includes destruction of buddhadharma
http://brahmanedu.org/english/books/heart.html

There were several distortion of Tanakh.
Distortion of Tanakh caused Sodom and Gomorrah's collapse and Dead Sea.

Hagar was a member of Egypt royal family but it was also distorted too.

Abram is Amitadh buddha's incarnation.
Terah, Abram's father, is one of incarnations of Sakyamoni Hananim Buddha as the only true original Creator known as Amen in Egyptian myth, Jupiter in Roman myth, etc.
http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/51.html

Nahor II, Terah's second son, is Maitreya Buddha known as Messiah. Nahor II was the third king of III dynasty of Ur. His king name is Amar-sin.
http://brahmanedu.org/english/maitreya/maitreya.html

Nahor II was killed by Bethuel, one of his son. The real identity of Bethuel in deities' world is the evil deity Sakyamuni. Gautama buddha was one of the evil deity Sakyamuni's incarnations.
http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/53_1.html

Haran, Terah's third son, was one of Nosana buddha(노사나불, 盧舍那佛)'s incarnations.
http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/51_3.html.

Twelve Apostles as Jesus' Original Disciples in deities' world revealed by Maitreya Buddha and Messiah.
http://brahmanedu.org/english/materials/summary/39_1_3_2.html
>>
>>1634680
Now you know why the Egyptians were nervous that the Hebrews might outnumber them and overthrow them.

Get rid of your bias. The numbers are right.
>>
>>1634690
Now the crazy buddhists want a piece of Jesus.
>>
>>1634683
>Accept them as true, and then investigate them.
This isn't how proper inquiry is done. You should attempt to prove it wrong, and failing that, accept it as true.

Archaeologists sometimes investigate sites described in myth although this usually doesn't fare well for the narrative in said myth. Exodus is a good example.
>>
>>1634694
Exodus was written in the 6th century bc. Almost a 1000 years after the event. So it would have been based on oral tradition stories.
>>
>>1634694
If such a huge population was present there we would know for sure.
>>
File: 81_1.jpg (358KB, 900x851px) Image search: [Google]
81_1.jpg
358KB, 900x851px
>>1634699
I learnt Maitreya Buddha's teaching. He is Messiah.

Jesus was born in 274AD and died in 310AD.
Jesus was one of Bhaisajya-raja(약왕보살 1세, 藥王普薩 1世, Yak-wang-bo-sal I)'s incarnations.

Bhaisajya-raja(약왕보살 1세, 藥王普薩 1世, Yak-wang-bo-sal I) was born Seth mentioned in Osiris myth. Osiris myth includes an event that happened in Cheon-il-gung(천일궁, 天一宮) known as the Little Bear. The Little Bear had habitable stars about 11.5 billion years ago. Actually, Seth was Osiris' son. Osiris was one of Amitadh buddha's incarnations.

There are Jesus' personal history about his previous lives.

Nowadays, all the religions are corrupted. So no any beliefs is said to make people get their salvations only if they recover at least morality and social justice.
>>
>bible
>historical evidence
stop, I want to get off
>>
>>1634786
>>1634690
>>1634014
this looks like some serious thetans xenu spirit science shit.

How much do you "donate" a month?
>>
>>1634786
>social justice

What do you belief to know is right?
Sounds like hippie bullshit.
>>
>>1636404
>Meme arrows
>9 word replies
Stop, I want YOU to get off.

My board, that is.
>>
File: 1_1_1_1s.jpg (240KB, 656x603px) Image search: [Google]
1_1_1_1s.jpg
240KB, 656x603px
>>1633468
>Jewish calendar started on 10/6/3761BC which was the birth date of Akalamdug, the founder of I dynasty of Ur(3740BC~3100BC).

Hebrew calendar, not Jewish calendar, started on 10/6/3761BC which was the birth date of Akalamdug, the founder of I dynasty of Ur(3740BC~3100BC).

I made a mistake. Sorry.
>>
File: 21_1_1s.jpg (275KB, 815x461px) Image search: [Google]
21_1_1s.jpg
275KB, 815x461px
>>1636416
I don't like e-machines. I hate that kind of instrument.

A man is superior to other creatures so science is just a tool. It's my personal thought.

It is my interest for my work. That's all. I am sure that I have all the questions through studying Maitreya Buddha's teachings.

I don't think science is logic because I experienced in my work.

If you keep studying your professional part, I am sure you will have a lot of questions that you cannot get correct answers.

In case of that, I am sure that Maitreya Buddha's teaching will help you although you are not interested in it now.

I haven't donated anyone and any organisation because I don't know what they are doing even though they say they help others. But I don't believe them before I check their work.
>>
>>1633650
Which ones are made of bricks ?
>>
>The bible is evidence of the bible
Ah the famous /his/ intellectuals.
I was going to call all of you humanities retards burgerflippers but I hope you can't even manage to work at mcdonnals.
>>
I've only ever heard that shit from Americans.

John Green says it's false because Judaism is OLDER that the pyramids.
>>
>>1633657
So the first central bank? Topkek.
>>
>>1633698
JIDF, pls conduct your business on /pol/.
>>
File: 21_1_1.jpg (273KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
21_1_1.jpg
273KB, 1000x563px
>>1636417
Thank you for your question.

I am sure that Maitreya Buddha's teaching is more logical than science is because of my work experience.

All the professionals I have met haven't answered my questions that I really want to know because it is the very important point in their works and my work.

They keep silent whenever I ask although I don't expect their answers. I know how they work quite well but I don't want to blame them of their ethical problems.

I was interested in consciousness, unconsciousness, psychological phenomena, etc. although I didn't trust spirit because I didn't have any belief. I tried to find the answers. There was no way for it.

I thought there were a lot of scientists who had beliefs. So I decided to go to church in order to ask a minister about sth in Bible. I got his response. He said I couldn't find the answer because there was no one that knew my question.

I met a leader in a specific group related to Buddhism. I asked him about a terminology I didn't know. He couldn't answer it.

I am very logical and I am a doer. I don't simply trust others' words. I logically check their words.

I don't know I answer what you expect.

Everything is your choice, your responsibility, your decision, your free-will, etc.
>>
File: laughing pepe2.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe2.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>1633901
>Everything in the bible is true.
>>
>>1633468
>We all know the 'Jews built the pyramids' story is a meme.
>Did serious scholars ever believe this was true, or was it always a misconception held by the uneducated?
Sounds like some pro-Zionist racist bullshit.

>Stupid Africans can't into pyramid building

>need smart Jews to do it for them!

Oh for fuck's sake...
>>
>>1633657
>kikes get refuge in Egypt
>the chief kike sets up a bank and starts jewing people
>after a few generations of this fuckery Egyptians say enough and put the Jews into labor camps

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>1637138
>all you have to do is BELIEVE
>>
>>1633925
>miracles
You're actually retarded.
>>
File: NDT autism.jpg (30KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
NDT autism.jpg
30KB, 514x536px
>literally this whole thread
>mfw
>>
>>1634694
How big of a memming fucking idiot are you? If there was a group of people over a million strong in the area there would be a plethora of archaeological evidence for it. Jesus fucking christ get an education.
>>
>>1633490

>bricks
>can clearly see that they are carved stone megaliths
>>
>>1633655
>Mitanni
Did they also use duct tape on their battle barges?
>>
>>1633661
You mean the document that actually contradicts the Book of Exodus?
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.