[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this board so shit on WWII history? Its amazing. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1461034301638.jpg (77KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
1461034301638.jpg
77KB, 800x561px
How is this board so shit on WWII history?

Its amazing. I'll copy statements from respected and popular history books and post it here only to be ridiculed and told never to post again.

My honest thoughts are the /lit/ commie faggots get too butt hurt if they see any thing good said about Germany.

The anti-pol people are fucking retarded and delusional.
>>
>he can't form a good enough argument to reply directly to the people he's arguing with, so he settles for generalized, passive aggressive whining
>>
>gets butthurt when people disagree with him

I'm sorry this board isn't your safe space.
>>
Stash the memes lads, here comes Lester
>>
>>1630269
>anti-pol people
>implying theres anything positive about retards who have one of the most cancerous ideologies from one of the most toxic boards
if u dont liek it just leave :^)
>>
>>1630270
>>1630280
The board moves slow so I only come once a week.

But its a common theme.

>>1630270
>>1630280
you faggots are probably informed by HARDCORE HISTORY WITH DAN CARLIN and other meme-tier bullshit.
>>
>>1630298
>he doesn't know how to use the reply function
>he thinks we care enough about his opinion to respond to his blog post with anything other than derision

You killed a thread to make this.

I mean, odds are it was something shit, given what the board quality was like.
>>
let me guess, you think the nazis were good boys who dindu nothing and the board doesn't share your opinion?
>>
>i'm a keyboard historian and ill my made up theories of wwii are amazing and this guy quoting established academics is a retard

>>1630312
nah just pointing out that this place is worse than reddit.

Just look at this thread.

The only responses are

>hhaha you are a butthurt baby =^]
>>
>>1630316
>he thinks his thread would have gotten a positive response on any board on 4chan
>he thinks his thread would have gotten a positive response anywhere on the internet

I mean, maybe like tumblr or deviantart after you got enough people into the circlejerk.
>>
File: 737.png (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
737.png
19KB, 640x480px
We try not to view the world in black and white. This is not the object of history. We aren't ideological crusaders. We simply discuss various things that happened in the past. It's fun.

People have different opinions, not everyone think the same. This is 4chan after all, this is where the huge variety of people with conflicting opinions meet to debate the shit out of even the most pointless subjects. At the end we all share a few memes and laughs.

Don't feel threatened by different opinions.
>>
>>1630316
>hhaha you are a butthurt baby =^]
Exactly the response your thinly veiled gripe thread warrants
>>
>>1630269
>nobody likes my opinions and hates nazis :-(
stop being asshurt
>>
>>1630378
Lmao don't think so highly of yourself

You're just the contrarian pol at this point
>>
>waaah people don't blindly worship the Nazis on this board! It's just like reddit!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1372471217883.jpg (130KB, 530x692px) Image search: [Google]
1372471217883.jpg
130KB, 530x692px
>>1630269
>why isn't this an echochamber!?
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.