[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historical figures you like for dumb reasons. Nero. Because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Nero_pushkin.jpg (324KB, 684x835px) Image search: [Google]
Nero_pushkin.jpg
324KB, 684x835px
Historical figures you like for dumb reasons.

Nero. Because of Sporus, guy loved his traps and it's commendable.
>>
>>1625902
Thats a really stupid reason.
>>
File: [WOW!scans]Reversible_ch2_006.jpg (977KB, 1034x1512px) Image search: [Google]
[WOW!scans]Reversible_ch2_006.jpg
977KB, 1034x1512px
>>1625906
I know, hence the point of the thread.
I heard about him in a documentary or some shit where they were listing off batshit Roman Emperors and the things they did, and right after the horse guy they talked about Nero and said how he, "Took a liking to a slave boy, had him castrated and turned him into his bride"
And it caught my attention real fast.
>>
>>1625917
that's pretty alt-right
>>
File: 1447305644420.gif (2MB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
1447305644420.gif
2MB, 297x229px
he was like a cartoon villain
>>
>>1625940
Straight out of WWE
>>
>>1625902
I honestly like Bismarck just because of his banter.

>I have seen three emperors in their nakedness and the sight was not inspiring.

>Laws are like sausages. It's best not to see them being made.

>A conquering army on the border will not be stopped by eloquence.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Otto_von_Bismarck
>>
>>1625952
What would Mussolini's entrance music be?
>>
File: 181162-004-E9480A8E[1].jpg (17KB, 348x450px) Image search: [Google]
181162-004-E9480A8E[1].jpg
17KB, 348x450px
>>1625902
Elagabalus because he was so unfathomably degenerate and I heartily laugh at the idea of senators and soldiers awkwardly interacting with him after he LARPs as a literal prostitute for the umpteenth time that week while they all silently lament the fact they allowed such a flaming faggot to don the purple.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.