[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>''hey son God told me you should divorce your wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1464557850626.jpg (49KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1464557850626.jpg
49KB, 500x436px
>''hey son God told me you should divorce your wife so I could marry her''
>there are people who kill and die for this ''religion''
>>
>>1624855
I'll bite, but I'll also regret it.
What are you talking about?
>>
Really makes you think...
>>
>>1625304
Pisslam
>>
>>1624855
>kill your son as an offering to me
>hahaha jk bro its just a prank the camera is right there lol

really makes you think...
>>
>>1624855
Like there's anything better?
>>
New Testament is best Testament.
Old Testament is full of memery and metaphor that provides reference for what that nigga Jesus did.
Taking the OT as a historical and legal text is what Jews do, and you dont want to be like a Jew, do you Anon?
>>
>>1627359
Stop disrespecting G-d's chosen
>>
>>1627368
Jews? More like poos
>>
>>1627371
DLT THS
>>
>>1625304

Mormonism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
>>
>>1627359
>New Testament is best Testament.
> Old Testament is full of memery and metaphor that provides reference for what that nigga Jesus did.
> Taking the OT as a historical and legal text is what Jews do, and you dont want to be like a Jew, do you Anon?

NIGGA HOW YOU EVEN CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN?

FUCKING SIT THERE AND SAY YOU ONLY TAKE THE NEW TESTAMENT SRSLY. WHEN J-MONEY SAID HE'S YHWH's SEED.

SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIT. THE FUCK YOU DOIN', SENPAI? THE FUCK IS YOU DOIN'?

I AIN'T EVEN A CHRISTFAG AND I KNOW YOU DONE FUCKED UP. DONE FUCKED IT ALL UP.

IT'S LIKE, HOW YOU GONNA TAKE THE AS END OF THE BOOK SERIOUS WHEN YOU KNOW THE FIRST HALF IS SHIT?

JUST CLOSE THE BOOK.

LIKE JUST WALK AWAY, NIGGA.
>>
>>1627410
PREACH BRUH. GIVE THAT NIGGA THE TRUTH NAWMSAYIN

NIGGA GOT THE GAME TWISTED. STRAIGHT BUSTER RIGHT HERE
>>
>>1627359
AYYOOOOOO BUT F'REAL THO' HOW YOU GONNA BE IGNORIN' HALF OF YO HOLY BOOK, SON?

HOW YOU GONNA BE IGNORIN' THEM TEN COMMANDMENTS, SON?

HOW YOU GON' BE IGNORIN' GOD, SON?

DAMN, MATTHEW! ROCKIN' THAT 5:18 DOE
>>
>>1627474
I ain't ignorin' pham, word is bond, all's I'm sayin' is that there some crazy ass shit I'm not finna take literally, like fuck nigga, how am I not supposed to eat tasty ass skrimps? Smdhtbh
>>
>>1624855

He didn't even bother with the divorce, usually. Just took other men's wives for his wife.
>>
>>1625304
Mo adopted this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zayd_ibn_Harithah
He had a hot wife.
Then, Zayd became aware dad has the hots for his chick.

[Zayd] could not touch her [after that]. He would come to the Prophet and tell him [about it], and the latter would say, "Keep your wife," and Zayd would say, "O Messenger of God, I shall divorce her," and the Prophet would say "Keep your wife." Zayd divorced her [all the same] and abstained from her, and she became lawful [for remarriage]. While talking to `A´ishah, the Prophet fainted. On regaining consciousness he smiled and said "Who will go to Zaynab to bring her the glad tidings that God from above gave her to me in marriage?" And Muhammad recited the Quranic verse now found in Q33:37.
>>
>>1627804
He said "keep your wife".
What are you getting your panties in a twist?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.