[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most autistic relationship between two nations ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: franco-german enemity.jpg (610KB, 1214x1391px) Image search: [Google]
franco-german enemity.jpg
610KB, 1214x1391px
Is this the most autistic relationship between two nations ever?

I mean, they started out as brother people born from the ashes of the same empire but eventually they ended up hating each others so much they caused two world wars
>>
Germany and France were two mistakes
>>
>>1622804
What were the alternatives?
>>
>>1622804
This. Lorraine should have conquered both when it had the chance.
>>
>>1622801
Louis napoleon was a huge romantic and push for german unification.
At the begining of WW1 french revanchism was dead, in the inter-war time, french agree to reduce the debt.
French dindo nothing.
>>
>>1622816
Charlemagne's mother getting an abortion
>>
>>1622816
A huge Karolin Empire.
>>
>>1622823
They ravaged Germany during the Thirty and the Nine Years Wars though
After that they ended up occuying German lands again between 1795 and 1813 under the Revolution and Napoleon

I can understand why Germans started to be pissed at them by the late 19th century
>>
File: border.png (31KB, 449x505px) Image search: [Google]
border.png
31KB, 449x505px
Would such this red state have prevented shit from happening?
>>
File: treaty-verdun.jpg (14KB, 230x205px) Image search: [Google]
treaty-verdun.jpg
14KB, 230x205px
>>1622855
There was initially a state between France and Germany, but it got eaten by the two others
>>
>>1622855
No, it would just be a playground.
>>
>>1622816
skip strait to the eu
>>
>>1622855
I wonder if Germany has gone through other states to attack France before. I dont know why....
>>
>>1622817
and it would split again
>>
Fucking krauts
>>
>>1622804
And Britain was the 3rd
>>
>french """""""""""""""""""""""occupation forces""""""""""""""""' parading in front of the reichstag

Why are the French such sore losers, American soldiers often refused to give France their share of the prisoners for fear of reprisals, at least the Russians actually won the war
>>
File: tumblr_o29oz2pBXs1uvh6g4o1_500.png (254KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o29oz2pBXs1uvh6g4o1_500.png
254KB, 500x482px
>>1626117

Soviets won the war. Russians made up only half the population of USSR. Soviet wartime leader was not Russian, and great lengths were undertaken to derussify both the Soviet administration and the Soviet Union as a whole, including the creation of artificial languages and nationalities like Belarusian and Ukrainian.
>>
>>1626117
cause war is sore so if you lose you wanna get revenge it's that simple
>>
>>1626117
The Eternal Teuton deserved it desu
>>
>>1626151
>creation of artificial languages and nationalities like Belarusian and Ukrainian.
Retard detected.
>>
>>1628312
I disagree. A cursory glance at history seems to show that, at the very least, the French and Germans are now more-or-less even when it comes to being dicks towards each other.
>>
>>1622804
You mean Germany was a mistake

France and England are God's gift to the world
>>
>>1622801
>1000 years of war
It's beautiful, desu. No wonder America a shit
>>
I honestly think both France and Germany should've been partitioned and wiped off the map. Those two nations are literally responsible for 90% of Europe's problems.
>>
>>1628389
>this is what /his/ unironically believes
>>
>>1622801
Fuck both
>>
>>1625730
>living in a pre-industrial world
Enjoy your candle-lit supper of gruel, loser.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.