[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 'who is the prophet' the point in which these 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1024px-religioussymbols-svg.png (15KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-religioussymbols-svg.png
15KB, 1024x882px
Is 'who is the prophet' the point in which these 3 religions divide?

I am not talking about specific meaning, but they all share the same roots? Is YAHWEH Allah, just a different man talking about it?

Yes, I am highly ignorant, help me out.
>>
>>1620903
YHWH is YHWH, God of Israel, God of the Christians, Allah is a 'redefining' of YHWH to distort Christianity and Judaism.
Islam splits at Muhammad.
Judaism thinks Christ has yet to arrive and Christianity is going balls to the walls and saying he already came and went.
>>
>>1620903
Jews
>like sucking baby boy dicks, and have a bizarre pre-occupation with excrement
Muslims
>like fucking nine year old girl asses
Christians
>like black men coming into their country to fuck their wives

I think it's more about sexual preference than anything else
>>
>>1620913
>Islam splits at Muhammad.
Is this Islam as a whole and Nation of Islam?
>>
>>1620903
its basically a shield to protect europe from asia a
1-22 formation of christiandom being protected by khazaria to the east and north and by islam from the south

t. fall of baghdad
t. sovietism
>>
>>1620903

>Is 'who is the prophet' the point in which these 3 religions divide?

No. The divide is much more fundamental, namely in the sense of

>What/Who is God?
>What is the purpose of the world, and humanity?
>How should you act vis a vis God?

>Is YAHWEH Allah, just a different man talking about it?

If you define what a "god" is by how you're supposed to worship and relate to said deity, then no, they're very much different, as is the god that Christians worship compared to the other two, even though all three groups (well, maybe not the Jews) would probably claim it's the same god.
>>
>>1620927
But are these not all characteristics described by the prophets, and the cause of the divisions?

In this sense, is anything told as to not be described by the prophets almost to be intrinsic or of god's will? Or is literally, everything, 100% of it all described by these prophets?

Like something or somethings which appear heavily in all three religions, which are not written by the prophets?

Feel free to tell me if that's a stupid fucking question, feels like one.
>>
>>1620956

>But are these not all characteristics described by the prophets, and the cause of the divisions?

I mean yes, but then you have to start defining "who is a prophet" and what is a valid message, which in turn is likely to be accepted in large part on the basis of what you already know about your deity.

>In this sense, is anything told as to not be described by the prophets almost to be intrinsic or of god's will? Or is literally, everything, 100% of it all described by these prophets?

If anything, the greater amount of theology and cosmology is told by non-prophetic sources, at least in Judaism and Christainity, which I'm more familiar with than Islam. You don't have books in the OT going around ascribing qualities to God beyond the very basic one word adjectives like "merciful" or "just" or "jealous"; although a lot of it will ultimatley try to tie into revealed supposedly prophetic teaching.

>Like something or somethings which appear heavily in all three religions, which are not written by the prophets?

I can think of individual pieces of information like that, but not if you want something agreed upon common to all three religions. I'm a bit unclear as to what exactly you're asking for.
>>
>Israel fucked
>I hope someone comes to fix this
>t. Jesus
>Jew: No Jeezus you werent meant to die you were suppose to fix Israel i guess you werent the messiah
>oh you came back (or so some women say)
>jewish follower of jeezus: i think he was god
>jew: your opinion is wrong
>islam: arab stonk jeezus wuz really preachin about us!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.