[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost had a panic attack today just really thinking about dying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (86KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 750x747px
Almost had a panic attack today just really thinking about dying and the process of it. How do you guys cope with knowing your not gonna be here soon?
>>
You'll probably die before me on account of the obesity and mental problems.

That takes the edge out.
>>
>>1619682
I just try to not to think about it
Thanks for reminding me anon
>>
>>1619682
well you cant miss being alive and im gonna live forever anyways
>>
>>1619682
Well, you life is just what you can make of it, your state of mind. What state of mind do you want?
Thinking negitivaly of death will only cause fear, I used to feel the same about not having free will but I just try to act in good faith as if I did have free will and I feel better, just try to forget you can die, but obviously, don't do anything dangerous.
Just live your life.
>>
>>1619687
Take pretty good care myself mane
>>
>>1619724
How can i not think of it in a negative? It is the literal negative to the positive of life
>>
>This is the promise that He made to us: eternal life.
1 John 2:25
>>
>>1619682
You can't be afraid of dying if you've never lived in the first place
>>
>>1619682
Immense joy. I want to get off this fucked up ride.
>>
My brother had a heart attack two months ago and was dead for a couple minutes.. he said there was nothing.. although in his drugged out state when he woke up he tried to call our dead grandma.

Catlick here
>>
>>1619807
Think of death as something that won't happen and then when it becomes something that you know will just happen, look it your life as a collection of moments that were well lived, I've seen plenty of old people that live happy lives because when they get old they look at death as something that will happen they are't scared because they lived a good long life.
By fearing death, you make you life worse, which makes death scary.
Just don't fear it and happiness should follow.
Your fear is feeding itself.
If you accept that you will die, what do you have to fear?
>>
File: image.gif (56KB, 612x859px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
56KB, 612x859px
I thought I was dying once and I was pretty fine with it. It depends on your perspective. I'm BASICALLY a Buddhist. Mind is an aspect of reality. I'm sensing the configuration of the person that is me at this moment. Just like other person parts of the universe feel that way. But like all changing things, when the stuff that is me becomes something else, that's what I'll be. It's no big deal really. Your anxiety is just some software that makes you more likely to reproduce and less likely to die. But you can learn about it and come to basically escape your trivial concerns.
>>
>>1619682
I just cry and ask myself what did I do to deserve this.
>>
Our lives are what dreams are made of, so dream a good dream! Help others out of nightmares, so when your dream ends others may dream well. After all, a good dream is worth remembering.
>>
>>1619958
Wot
>>
Non existence is fundamentally unstable. If it was not why would have been born? Your matter will remain, and perhaps you will reconstitute into your component parts once the next universal cycle has begun.
>>
>>1619682
I go to the halls of my ancestors where The Father awaits.

Death is just another path, one that we all must take.
>>
Not history
sage
>>
I had a near death experience in a car accident at 18.

I remember thinking that I didn't have any regrets, and I felt incredibly connected to my ancestors. Before that moment I had never really been able to conceive my relatives before my great-grandparents, but I felt incredibly connected to my lineage. I felt incredibly grateful for the hundreds of thousands of years of suffering they went through to produce me. I realized what the men who came before me must have had to endure, I felt that the least I could do to pay back the favor was die without fear. So I accepted my fate, and a state of perfect bliss came over me. The 20 minute ambulance ride to the hospital was the most fulfilled I had ever felt in my life.
>>
>>1619682
You have to embrace it completely and come out the other side either cracked or whole.
>>
I don't cope with it. I don't feel the need to cope with it. Everyone dies, and the world is rarely better for any particular individual having lived on it for a time. It's kind of a mindfuck thinking about nonexistence, but as I won't be conscious of it, it's not really something I can really panic about either. I'm more concerned about how long I'll live than the idea of death. I'd rather not suffer and be poor and unhealthy for the rest of my days, but self-destructive habits tend to be the most pleasurable ones.

I've never understood why people worry so much about death. What's so important to you that you can't afford to die?
>>
File: Alexander-the-Great.jpg (37KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander-the-Great.jpg
37KB, 400x533px
>I have wrestled with Thanatos knee to knee and I know how death is vanquished. Man's immortality is not to live forever; for that wish is born of fear. Each moment free from fear makes a man immortal.
>>
File: Empty cross.png (2KB, 404x564px) Image search: [Google]
Empty cross.png
2KB, 404x564px
>>
>>1619682
Kanye West

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl-eBz1_MG8
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.