[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he have to chimp out on Poland like that? Why not simply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1466458258600.jpg (71KB, 720x618px)
1466458258600.jpg
71KB, 720x618px
Why did he have to chimp out on Poland like that? Why not simply ask for the Danzig corridor and write off Alsace-Lorraine?
>>
Because he needed to appear to his adoring public as the strong man, the saviour of a victimized Germany standing up to bullying foreign powers
>>
>>1610749
You mean the Corridor or Danzig? Those were two different things.

Poland wanted to negotiate the status of Danzig already in 1920s. The Corridor was majority Polish, so it was.out of question.

Nobody wanted to talk with Hitler over Danzig because Hitler showed himself untrustworthy when he broke the Munich agreement. And to Hitler Danzig was just a convenient pretext.
>>
Because he wanted to crush Britain and France, kill all of the Jews, and colonize Eastern Europe for liebensraum

Source: Everything Hitler wrote or said.
>>
>no really, guys, this is my last territorial demand!! i promise!
>>
>>1610802
Nazicucks seriosly believe this
>>
Ethnic Germans were being massacred.
>>
>>1610749

>The only person who can create your tears is yourself
>Hitler killed himself

Pottery
>>
>>1610955
Starting a war he couldn't win sure didn't help them.
>>
>>1610779
What was Hitler's source?
>>
>>1610955

Conveniently, ethnic Germans always happened to be massacred whenever Hitler eyed for another conquest.

Gees, stormfags are so thick.
>>
>>1610955
>2016
>still deepthroating Goebbels propaganda
>>
>>1610749
Well he had help from the Soviets as well, it was a guaranteed success.
>>
>>1611590
The ussr only joined to stop more poles from being killed by german aggression
>>
File: Alois_Hitler_in_his_last_years.jpg (73KB, 432x540px) Image search: [Google]
Alois_Hitler_in_his_last_years.jpg
73KB, 432x540px
>>1610970
this guy's ballsack
>>
>>1611611
Yep, they wanted to kill those Poles themselves.
>>
>most on this board think Danzig was simply given to Poland
>they don't know about the Freie Stadt Danzig (Free City of Danzig)
>they don't know the NSDAP ruled Danzig since the June 1933 elections
>>
>>1613065
Most kiddos over here can't tell Danzig and the Corridor apart. They also swallow old Nazi propaganda like the one that Germany didn't have extra territorial railroad connection through Poland. In reality they had three such lines.
>>
>>1610779
Hitler didn't care about Britain and France. The war with them was out of necessity since they wouldn't tolerate him waging war with the East, not because he had some ideologically motivated plans for them.
>>
>>1613522
>What is Hossbach Memorandum?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.