[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you woke up one day and were in Greece during Plato's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Parthenon_from_west[1].jpg (803KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Parthenon_from_west[1].jpg
803KB, 2048x1536px
If you woke up one day and were in Greece during Plato's time what would you do?

How would you communicate with the Greeks and let them know where you are from?

I always thought I would walk into a bar or bath house and try speaking English until a government official notices me and my strange clothes and tries taking me for questioning. Maybe then I can make it clear I speak a language from a culture that the Greeks have never met before. If I can someone get something to write with I could try to get a writing instrument somehow to create maps or trying to do mathematical proof like Pythag Theorem. Anything to let them know I wasn't just a bum on the street.
I would try teaching them math and science if they took me seriously and I finally learned Greek.
>>
>>1609182
I'd just fuck ancient greek pussy
Lmao fucking nerd
>>
Build myself a trojan horse and wait for those Greek MORONS to wheel it inside their walls.
>>
File: fuck you im a spartan.jpg (73KB, 1024x396px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you im a spartan.jpg
73KB, 1024x396px
>>1609182
>fuck a bitch
>win a boxing bout
>join the army
>spend rest of my working years (like 30+) being most skilled warrior on the battlefield, pure KDR.
>retire,find a the hottest purest blood creation of like 13 years old
>pound dat fuck
>, create a proud as fuck military liniage with never ever stepping foot inside a sophist or political arena
>raise sons to do the same
>cuck half their wives for first rights

id gear the fuck out of myself on genetics, nutrition, and exercise regime knowledgement
nothing would touch me
i would be as god
>>
>>1609198
You don't speak ancient Greek, anon, so really you might be put to work on an olive orchard maybe.
>>
File: Spartan_Warrior_Agoge-214x300.jpg (11KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
Spartan_Warrior_Agoge-214x300.jpg
11KB, 214x300px
>>1609211
I'd learn it in one season and be the bossest olive orchard picker on the planet.
>>
File: superman.jpg (26KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
26KB, 274x300px
>strut into Plato's academy
>slap some stray boi on the ass (nice)
>see Plato giving a lecture
>teleport behind him
>"wh-wha? what's going on" he stammers
>"heh heh" I laugh while slowing unsheathing my blade
>I am a twisted fucking psychopath
>double jump in the air and do a spinning attack on Plato
>stand over his bleeding corpse
>the room is silent in horror
>grab that young boi and fuck him right there over Plato's body
>his gentle blond curls wrapped in my hand
>the little boi's tearful moans echo around the stunned lecture hall
>mfw
>>
>>1609328
My dick is diamonds after reading this.
>>
>>1609211
>might be put to work on an olive orchard maybe.

Could be a lot worse tbqh.
>>
>>1609328
I thought this was going to end up like Bad & Ted's excellent adventure, boy was I wrong.
>>
>>1609328
into the kopipe collective
>>
>>1609328
Plato was a good wrestler though. That's most likely how he got the name.
>>
how them how to make steam engines, rail roads, and gun powder.

draw a crude map of the earth.

windmills

crop rotation
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.