[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn join the Sacred Band of Thebes with your cute warrior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 43454334465.png (1MB, 889x764px) Image search: [Google]
43454334465.png
1MB, 889x764px
>ywn join the Sacred Band of Thebes with your cute warrior bf
>ywn warm your Theban warrior bf during cold campaign nights
>ywn die fighting side by side with your lover

:ยด(
>>
What the fuck is that bullshit armour
>>
>>1606250
Dunno man, sounds pretty gay.
>>
File: fagboys.jpg (315KB, 889x764px) Image search: [Google]
fagboys.jpg
315KB, 889x764px
>>1606250
>>
>>1606253
I'm more upset with the fact that he's bleeding out THROUGH his armor. Unless he got shot with a ballista, that shit ain't happening.
>>
>>1606329
>he doesn't want to experience warrior buttsex

What a fag
>>
>>1606253
>>1606250
Also, what's up with that bullshit representation?

They were young twink + old bara daddy, not 2016 buzzfeed warriors
>>
>>1606383
Guess macedonian dicks were too long for them. RIP in sarissas, Thebes.

>>1606608
Besides, where are the fucking beards??? Greeks considered beards a sign of wisdom and growing a beard was one step towards adulthood (and to show they had become adult, too). What's the point of giving greeks long hair but no beard?
>>
>>1606608
>"Trainees were inducted as full members to the Sacred Band at the ages of 20 to 21, whereupon they were given a full set of armor by their erastai. They likely ended their service at age 30."
>>
>>1606720
And another source says it was young and old

And another source says they weren't even lovers
>>
>>1606250
This is a better picture
>>
File: parmenion.png (172KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
parmenion.png
172KB, 500x500px
>>1607108
These are athenians though. Alcybiades and Socrates.

>http://www.deviantart.com/art/Alcybiades-and-Socrates06sm-444323888
>>
>>1607246
Bruh it's two hoplites, it can be anyone you like
>>
File: me irl 6.jpg (20KB, 236x523px) Image search: [Google]
me irl 6.jpg
20KB, 236x523px
>>1607276
this is me desu
>>
bumping, because homo fantasies involving the sacred band are at least more historical than a good third of the bait threads currently shitting up the board
>>
File: peasant.png (213KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
peasant.png
213KB, 500x500px
>>1607276
>Picture's title explicitly tells the names of the two characters
>"Hahahah like nigga just self-insert yourself to satisfy your fantasy"

...to be fair, I actually can't argue with that logic. Hope you find a good fanfic to accompany with that pic, if you're into that.

Besides, I just want to spam some character icons from an old game I really loved.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.