[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never see a well traveled, well sexed, and well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (58KB, 616x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 616x451px
>You will never see a well traveled, well sexed, and well paid cynic.

I heard this in a coffee/book shop. How true is this?
>>
0% true
>>
>>1606215
Nice arguement bro.
>>
>>1606242

You didn't ask for an argument.
>>
>>1606173
That sounds very cynical.
>>
Humanities were a mistake.
>>
>>1606173
absolutely false.
>>
>>1606284

As a genuine /his/ poster I thought the same for the first few minutes of /his/.

The truth is that the /hum/ part is kinda of a success. It's the history threads that are a complete joke.
>>
Well, a cynic wouldn't be very likely to travel, whats the point, they need that money for something else.
A cynic isn't going to be well sexed because they assume people will just try and use them
And well paid, well whats the point in asking for a raise when your boss is an asshole, they won't give it no matter how hard you work.
Its pretty much stereotypes some truth to it but not always true.
And then people will argue a real cynic would have to be all of those things.
>>
>>1606173

Exact opposite t b h
>>
>>1606173

>someone who has an awesome life isn't going to be cynical

WOW SO FUCKIN DEEP
>>
What even is a cynic
I get the feeling you people are using it to mean a different word.
>>
>>1606534
a person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honorable or unselfish reasons.
"some cynics thought that the controversy was all a publicity stunt"
a member of a school of ancient Greek philosophers founded by Antisthenes, marked by an ostentatious contempt for ease and pleasure. The movement flourished in the 3rd century BC and revived in the 1st century AD.
You're right, he was clearly talking about the second definition.
>>
It means cynics eschewed wealth and material pleasure, considering them decadent, immoral luxuries of civilization that inhibited the cultivation of true virtue, now go take a dump in a theater.
>>
>>1606173
But I'm well traveled, I've lived on 3 continents and 4 nations, and I'm cynical as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2011x2869px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2011x2869px
>>1607052
How old are you and how many women have you had sex with?
>>
>>1606173
This is just an aspirational myth.

The people who have everything are extremely likely to fall into depression privately. Because they don't have the "if only I had X" delusion.

Solomon is a great historical example. He spent all his time studying and fucking a harem, and then wrote the most depressing part of the Bible. "All is vanity."
>>
>implying diogenes didn't travel anywhere he liked
>implying he didn't get mad pussy
>implying there's anywhere in a rich man's house to spit but his face
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.