[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a civilization being savage and barbaric reason enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: aztecs were bro tier.jpg (13KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
aztecs were bro tier.jpg
13KB, 244x207px
Is a civilization being savage and barbaric reason enough to eradicate it?
>>
>>1604535

YES, BUT THE AZTECS WERE NOT "SAVAGE AND BARBARIC"; THAT NOTION IS ENTIRELY FABRICATED; THE ACTUAL "SAVAGE AND BARBARIC" ONES WERE THE CONQUERORS.
>>
File: 1466818200550.png (26KB, 345x504px) Image search: [Google]
1466818200550.png
26KB, 345x504px
>>1604546
Savagery and barbarism is a spook.
>>
>>1604535

How do you define "savage and barbaric"?

I would think it would mean killing people without sense or logic. Like random human sacrafices, killing people at random, hunger games type of events or what the romans would do to random people in their coliseums. Should the romans have been eradicated? Should the aztecs have been eradicated?
>>
>>1604535
But then the West should've been eradicated a long time ago OP.
>>
that depends on the reason of eradicateing the civilization. When the spanish killed the incas they did it because of imperialism. But i belive that the annihilation of the inca empire was a good thing. The reason we have the world we have today is thanks to the europeans killing other civilizations. It worked back then, but eradicating a group of people will not benefit the world we live in today.
>>
>>1604535
That's a stupid question because there has never been a civilization that has been eradicated because it was barbaric, only to justify it's eradication

A civilization in power can be as barbaric as it fucking wants and no one can fo shit about it
>>
>>1604562
>How do you define
Every time. Every fucking time with retards like you.

OP doesn't need to define it. It's not a word he just came up with, you cum guzzling fuckwit. Open up google and look it up.

Jesus fucking Christ, "how do you define" should be an auto-permaban. The quality of this board would go up tenfold.

Fucking relitivist imbeciles.
>>
>>1604797
Except "Barbarism" and "Savagery" literally is fucking subjective.

Euronigs were Barbarians to the likes of the Chinese, and vice versa.

You open up google and look it up.
>>
>>1604535
Depends on how you look at it all, I suppose. If they're continually fucking with other civilizations and treating people within and without like shit, then fuck it. Break that shit up. If they're behaving like Saudi Arabia, running around whipping people because they said something bad about their imaginary friends, fuck 'em. If they're behaving like ISIS, running around shooting rockets at people and executing randoms, fuck 'em. If they're behaving like Nazis, running around invading shit and having secret police to oppress the people, DOUBLE-fuck 'em. Pagan gods, incest, other alleged "degeneracy"? Whatever. Let it go.
>>
>Civilization
>Savage and barbaric
Pick one
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.