[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the FBI out to get Martin Luther Kangz Jr.? You woul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cceotrggo2c56jf26smj.png (246KB, 685x421px) Image search: [Google]
cceotrggo2c56jf26smj.png
246KB, 685x421px
Why was the FBI out to get Martin Luther Kangz Jr.? You would think Nixon would have spearheaded something like this (similar to Operation CHAOS), but it was under LBJ's watch.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html
>>
Because MLK was a cryptocommunist and spent his life trying to destabilize the United States. LBJ may have been a progressive fuck, but he wasn't a supporter of the USSR.
>>
>>1596443
He was a fucking communist infiltrator (and pedophile).
>>
>>1596443
Because in addition to being one of the most influential people in American history, he was also a cocaine-snorting, adulterous, whoremongering, woman-beating communist plagiarist.
>>
because the majority of citizens were/are too stupid or lazy to inform themselves well enough to make a decision on how the country should be run as it was/is

adding in hundreds of thousands of voters who were/are poorly educated (for whatever reason, the argument that they didn't/don't have proper access to that education) was/is only going to make the situation worse

that's how corporate lobbying morally justifies itself
>>
>>1597588
*have proper access to that education is perfectly valid

i apologise
>>
Hoover was a crazy motherfucker.
>>
>>1596443
Hoover was a self hating faggot and passing black who I'm related to. He hated anyone who represented what he tried to suppress.

MLK sought to disrupt and destroy the power dynamics of American racial and class rankings. Nothing scared the government more than that.
>>
>>1597567
proof?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.