[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just so jaded with art / literature / philosophy / humanities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1412974688906.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108KB, 400x381px
I'm just so jaded with art / literature / philosophy / humanities as a whole. I've repeatedly talked about the Munchhausen trilemma and the academia-media-publishing industrial complex and its relation to social posturing. I can't stand all of it. Even Harold Bloom fucking agrees with me.

There are more tiresome trends I'm noticing as well. The institutionalisation / academisation of things is brain-dead. There are so many low IQers / underagers on here talking about which degree they should do to be a writer (and analogous topics on /tv/). Holy lol.
>>
>>1596091
>frogposter
>calling anyone else low IQ
>>
read more
>>
>>1596099

The implications of the Munchhausen trilemma, which crystallised what every person knows deep down, were staggering. Don't act like a stemtard popsci faggot who thinks that memorising and regurgitating random shit brings insight
>>
>>1596116
>the Munchhausen trilemma
>duhh it's impossible to know anything with absolute certainty
>so isn't it impossible to know with absolute certainty that it's impossible know anything with absolute certainty?
checkmate popperfags
>>
>>1596116
everything is untrue except the munchhausen trilemma
>>
>>1596114
Who the fuck is this rogenposter? Are you trying to fill the void Constantine left when he cut his dick off or something?
>>
File: Beelzebub_and_them_with_him.jpg (61KB, 305x434px) Image search: [Google]
Beelzebub_and_them_with_him.jpg
61KB, 305x434px
>>1596195
>caww caww
>>
>>1596091
Frog?
>>
>>1596091
Welcome to the 21st century where no give a fuck
>>
>>1596185
things aren't untrue. propositions are doubtable.

there's a difference.
>>
>>1596091
>Munchhausen trilemma
So, do you still think philosophy is about truth?

At what point will you realize that it's about values and the game you're currently playing and think you're on top of is for the small minded?
>>
>people still bitching about the munchhausen trilema
>doesn't even into coherentism

When will they learn?
>>
File: 4252423432432.jpg (116KB, 1023x574px) Image search: [Google]
4252423432432.jpg
116KB, 1023x574px
Wait, OP. Are you seriously trying to suggest that one can know that they cannot know?

And you think you're not the retard?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.