[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The following could amount to a crucial and timely philosophical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: LIBERATION_Page_Image230h227w.jpg (11KB, 227x230px) Image search: [Google]
LIBERATION_Page_Image230h227w.jpg
11KB, 227x230px
The following could amount to a crucial and timely philosophical breakthrough. It seems to be very close to what Immanuel Kant called the philosophers' stone.

The set of questions

"Do I seem free enough?
If yes, for how long probably?
If so, what could I do that seems best for all?"

could maybe form the root of a new ethics. It gives people a "start for thinking", which accounts for a basic bipolarity: (non-deity-) agents have two high objectives:
-existential/recurring personal liberation, for example from itch or death, and
-moral activity which attempts, what seems to be best for all.

This may seem abstract, but in the time it grew with me, it raised some heavy/influential consequences:
- a bipolarity for the political landscape, that seems scalable from the individual to the whole of humanity, and that at the same time seems much more cooperative, as every human experiences both parties' central objectives in his daily life.Ideally improving democracy's appeal for many.
- some basic root thoughts for an artificial intelligence, that could invoke a reasoned, largely beneficial stance on humanity (in case you mind: see "control problem")
(continued)
>>
File: 00all_groß.jpg (1MB, 1914x1072px) Image search: [Google]
00all_groß.jpg
1MB, 1914x1072px
(2/2)
And it has some important conclusions for the present years' situation:
- Liberation is important only besides "best for all", therefore there has to be a dynamic limit to it: "increasingly voluntary liberations-sum equality" (Binding engagement subtracts from liberation.)
- Liberation, that is ignorant of other agents, risks their antiliberation, pressing them to liberate themselves as well. This possible mutually ignorant subgroup liberation can spiral down. The way out, even for past events, seems to be "increasingly voluntary antiliberation compensation".
The first point would ease inequality tensions and the second would slow downward spirals in politics, economics... from small to big scale.

-If you mind, take these last points to a news page of your flavour and test them.
-Please be careful implementing, I am too poor to compensate damage done.
-I cherish anonymity here, as I seem productive that way and I guess, that with a public position that would change, to long term detriment.
-I learned to prefer gradual evolution over disruptive revolution. This system should help with that.
-The most urgent consequence seems to be, that people keep calm and go on in their doings, now seemingly assured of improvement, to avoid systemic seizure.

Thanks for all good
All good to all
>>
>>1581233
If man was not born to die then your system would work.
This is not the case, thus your system would ultimately fail.
We are not all you and I for one would work to deliberately hinder your pursuits to further my own.
>>
>>1581769
Thanks for your high quality reply.
>If man was not born to die then your system would work.
Certain death is ending soon, so that should as soon be a minor obstacle.
>We are not all you and I for one would work to deliberately hinder your pursuits to further my own.
If my pursuits antiliberate you and you are fucking angry, you could make a justified claim for compensation. There would still be conflict but maybe more vocal and less violent. Resources may seem too scarce for all these compensations, but the world GDP still grows exponentially. Fair competition is maintained. Unfair moves are what qualifies for compensation claims.
>>
>>1581233
you've already posted this and it's already been shown we can't have a philosophical discussion with you when your english is so poor
>>
Why would man want to do what is best for all?
>>
>>1582393
Thanks for replying.
It is up to you if you want to put up with my poor English. I certainly am unable to improve it upon request.
>>
>>1582393
dont be rude, he is our friendly resident autist
>>
>>1582399
Thanks for replying.
Because after more or less liberation and more or less experience in the effects of one's activity and more or less questioning the meaning of life, one sometimes grows a sense for purposeful activity. "best for all" gives a universal aim and a perfect quality. Unreachable, but inspiring orientation or framing thought well.
By current standards and in my case over some years it seems to have really worked wonders.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.