[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the two sides to Martin Luther King Jr? Obviously,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20k9o3s.jpg (52KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20k9o3s.jpg
52KB, 600x900px
What were the two sides to Martin Luther King Jr? Obviously, you get the father of civil rights type honourifics, but there's definitely more to him with the consideration of him cheating on his wife and the like.

Proper answer with sources preferable, need some preparation for next year's college.
>>
Also curious to read anything there is.

For starters OP, you'll enjoy searching up more on his blatant and shameless plagiarism that was overlooked due to corruption.
>>
>>1576034
Appreciate you giving me a scope to look at. Is there anything else he did that undermined his 'pure' character?

Going to research it a bit when I have more topics, then reply once I have a sufficient base.
>>
He's probably a more grey protagonist than how he is depicted, as is the case with Mandela under further inspection of his life.

But at least he brought out the good in niggers, and dare I say even transformed some into decent, hard-working blacks. Arguably not what BLM is doing.
>>
>>1576303
BLM is the equivalent of the Black Panthers. Disregard them as a representative of blacks, regard them as a representative of niggers.
>>
>>1574149
i know there are fbi recordings and documents about MLK. they were mostly concerned with digging up dirt on him. supposedly he was a womanizer, wife beater, alcoholic, and a bit degenerate with lots of cursing and such. the audio files and documents are out there if you felt like searching. sorry no source.
>>
>>1576303
BLM is doing alot to destroy the compassion afforded to most black people. it has also done more to create racist / racial strife then anything i can think of in the last 20 years. i would argue that blm has already done more damage to the black image then even the 92 riots were they dragged that white dude, Reginald maybe?, out of his truck and bricked his head in on live tv.
>>
>>1576409
absolutely fine if you have no source, just need to know what exactly to look for really.
>>
Communist supporting, wive beating/cheating pinko.
>>
>>1574149
He definitely engaged in immoral shit which is bad especially for a man of cloth.

But on the other hand, he wasn't a communist or a foreign agent like some people commonly believe, he genuinely wanted a peaceful racial reconciliation in the US.

Now Black Panthers, those were some evil, violent, murderous communist thugs who were literally funded by the USSR and Cuba. Literal traitors.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.