[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/his/, red pill me on the Numidians. Were they negroes? I googled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: italy_etruscan-couple-frieze.jpg (35KB, 576x341px) Image search: [Google]
italy_etruscan-couple-frieze.jpg
35KB, 576x341px
/his/, red pill me on the Numidians.
Were they negroes?
I googled Numidian cavalry and it was all pics of negroes.
>>
>>1572212
Those are Etruscans you fuckturd
>>
>>1572212
What's wrong with negros op?
>>
>>1572257
They're dumb
>>
>>1572212
Does it matter, OP? They're all dead, couldn't speak English, and you're probably not descended from them.
>>
File: New_set_8.jpg (120KB, 831x581px) Image search: [Google]
New_set_8.jpg
120KB, 831x581px
>>1572212
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/72/e9/1d/72e91d1e80f09d1edfa2eb4585f1fd64.jpg

>>1572221
rome kicked the etruscan kings out and dominated latia from about 500 bc
rome invaded by gaulcelts in 300bc, homes raised to ground.swearvengence for 500 years
200bc rome fights carthage for iberia pic related
numidians assimilated into carthage after a military coup defection by generals to carthage, at which point their empire was ended/assimilated
then fractured and weakened it got fkn rkd by scipio

http://www.mmdtkw.org/CNAf0544Massinissa.jpg

looks like they were a solid af mixture of greek, celt, roman, & berber.
>>
File: NumidiaDiplo.jpg (370KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
NumidiaDiplo.jpg
370KB, 640x360px
>>1572212
>zama never forget
>>
>>1572305
>rome kicked the etruscan kings out and dominated latia from about 500 bc

And? That picture is Etruscan, not Roman, and dates like to 500-400 bc like most Eturscan paintigs I suppose.
>>
File: 390bc.jpg (43KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
390bc.jpg
43KB, 500x350px
>>1572305
390 celts invade

and iberia was over goldmines & slaves

The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire
- 390BC
Having expelled its Etruscan kings and become a republic around the year 510 BC, Rome went to to become the dominant city of the Latin League - a group of Latin-speaking cities in central Italy.
In around 390 BC, however, Rome suffered a catastrophic defeat at the hands of a band of marauding Celts coming down from southern Gaul. The Romans withdrew into their citadel (central fortress) within the city, their houses were burnt, and they only narrowly stopped their citadel falling into the Gauls’ hands. The event shook the Romans profoundly and they remembered it for the rest of their history.

http://www.timemaps.com/history/ancient-rome-200bc
>>
File: ZhFBPd9.jpg (914KB, 1712x2552px) Image search: [Google]
ZhFBPd9.jpg
914KB, 1712x2552px
No they weren't. Afro Americans are obnoxious cunts who think only Bantu spear checkers are native to Africa.
Pic related is how Masinissa, the greatest Numidian king, looked like.
And there are many other busts of Numidians, or just Berbers, none of whom look like sub Saharan Africans.
t. Kabyle
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.