[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are iranians so shit at war? its like these people were conquered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 46

File: persia.jpg (24KB, 504x402px) Image search: [Google]
persia.jpg
24KB, 504x402px
why are iranians so shit at war? its like these people were conquered and dominated by foreign people every few hundred years or so
>>
>>1571373
Not Arabs, I know, but still a similiar culture.

http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
>>1571404
this begs more question how fucking shit could you be to get conquered by the fucking arabs?
>>
>>1571373

the whole region sucks at war, Persians and Arabs. A bunch of starved holocaust survivors could even beat them
>>
>>1571404
A very shitty article that doesnt take into account the entire Post-Caliphate history of the middle east. You should go back to /k/.
>>1571412
It was a different time. Muhammad & The Caliphates' Arabs were like the newly unified Mongols storming into a land weakened by almost a century of Roman/Iranian violence.
>>
>>1571813
>a century of Roman/Iranian violence.
This.

The OP is an idiot who can't even read basic history.
>>
>>1571404
>but still a similiar culture.

Absolutely not.

>>1571373

OP is a dumbass ignorant of history too.
>>
>>1571373
>who is Cyrus the Great
>>
>>1571404
>still a similar culture
Arabs fucking hate Iranians
>>
>>1571373
>continuous national identity for 3000+ years
>shit at war
pick 1
>>
>>1571373
I dunno. The Iran-Iraq war was pretty astounishing. No idea how iran managed to push the iraqis back and even invade their country for the latter half of the war. I mean everything was agaisnt them at the time.
>>
>>1573270
The Iraqi army had to get personal permission for every single operation from Saddam himself. Their tanks never moved very far from their infantry, and their planes did just about nothing for the first years of the war. It's more of a miracle that Iraq didn't instantly collapse.
>>
File: Arabs cant into war.jpg (38KB, 388x304px) Image search: [Google]
Arabs cant into war.jpg
38KB, 388x304px
>>1571373

Hello Ahmed Ackbar
>>
>>1571404
One of the very first examples given in the article for Arabs being shit at war is how they managed to fuck up the Iran-Iraq War despite Iraq being supplied by every major power you can think of.

It also takes some serious reductionism to think Arab and Persian cultural mindsets are similar. I know they're just all muslims to you but maybe try to make more of an effort to be aware of what you don't know.
>>
>>1571404
Get off of /his/. Seriously.

The sad thing is that people like you probably think they're 100% correct when it comes to history despite pop history being all you know.
>>
They're sedentary and surrounded by nomads.
>>
>>1573600
That article isn't too terribly wrong, it's just completely inapplicable to Iranians.

t. Rostam Noorizadeh
>>
File: umayyad bitch boy?.jpg (323KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
umayyad bitch boy?.jpg
323KB, 1024x535px
>>1571404
>>1571412
>>
>>1573270
The sheer incompetence of the Iraqis is what was most astonishing about that conflict. Seriously, the Iranians built a road through the fucking desert and the Iraqis failed to notice. The Iraqis managed to support their troops so badly that the besiegers of one Iranian town were supplied worse than the defenders. That's not to say the Iranians didn't fuck up spectacularly on occasion, but it didn't come close to matching the Iraqi propensity for failure.
>>
>>1573619
It applies to Iranians too dumb shit.
Why do Iranians that they're so different from Arabs. You're the same exact sand nigger shit.
>>
>>1574573
They are neiter genetically,inguistically nor culturally related besides religion anon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples#Genetics
>>
>>1574629
Haploshit isn't all what genetics is about. The large amounts of R1a is because Indo European steppe niggers dominated their society and got all the women, but their genes got diluted from the gene pool otherwise.
You seriously have to be blind to think you're not pretty much the same shit. 99% of people can't differentiate you Reza.
>>
>>1574635
>diluted

The other mayority of the DNA is med like italy,greece and the balkans for example. How is it diluded? And btw you are being fooled by phenotypes instead of looking into the genotypes.
>>
>>1574688
*by just looking at the phenotype
>>
File: Genetic Cluster 4.png (225KB, 1736x883px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Cluster 4.png
225KB, 1736x883px
>>1574573
>>1574635

>Haploshit isn't all what genetics is about

Correct, but that doesn't make Iranians genetically the same as Arabs.

>99% of people can't differentiate you Reza

I can't differentiate a Turk from a cockroach, doesn't mean they're both the same.

If you're seriously arguing for a common identity based on phenotypes then you must be missing a few billion brain cells.

Assuming you're the OP, you likely have some strange butthurt against Iranians, perhaps out of some sort of inferiority complex.

Pic related, I have like two dozen of these various admixture maps.
>>
>>1574688
*Another big part of the DNA
>>
>>1574798
Post more maps.
>>
>>1573625
>750
>all of the north and then some not under christian control
>>
>It's Another "Butthurt Diaspora" episode
>>
File: Genetic Cluster 5.jpg (139KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Cluster 5.jpg
139KB, 640x640px
>>1574859

This is now a genetic maps thread, I may as well try and salvage this failed abortion of a thread.

>>1574867

>OP butthurt that he's getting BTFO in his own thread

Stick to /tr/ please, Mehmet.
>>
>>1574860
???
>>
>>1574573
>they're all the same

such a astouding insight into the complexities of middle eastern and iranian culture and history, you must surely be an intellectual giant
>>
>>1571373
Becuz they are persians
They are like the bicycle of the Middle East
>>
>>1571373
You make this thread every once in a while. How are you holding up, mate.
>>
>>1576750

I suspect he's some sort of Arab or Turk, those two groups are the only ones who are specifically butthurt against Iranians.
>>
>>1576820
>this much victim complex

Not everyone is out to get you ahmed :)
>>
>>1577944
You know it doesn't work when you were called out before, Achmed, just to parrot back the same shit back at the source.
>>
>>1574635
>Genetics isn't all what genetics is about.
Retard.
>Indo-European steppe niggers dominated their society
Never happened. Parthians were a confederation of Dahae, Scythian, Saka, Samartian, and other affiliated Iranic horsemen tribes from the Danube to Central Asia. Both before under the Medians, Achaemenids, and after with the Sassanids, they were vassals, and allies and usually dominated by the sedentary Iranians in turn.
>got all the women
You're making shit up.
>genes got diluted
Never happened. Protip you retard, the biggest impact on ethnic Iranians and Iranic genetics isn't from Arabs (never even made a dent) or Turks (other way around in fact, Iranians bland up the Turkics), its because the Mongols practiced massively large-scale decimation of sedentary and urban populations which had a major impact on them.

>99% of people can't differentiate you
I'm not even Middle Eastern but I can easily differentiate Iranians from Arabs. Facial structure, taller height, more ruddy skin tones and complexions, and lighter eyes set Iranians apart from Semites and Hashmites.
>>
File: Genetic Cluster 6.png (161KB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Cluster 6.png
161KB, 2500x2000px
I may as well get back to posting genetic maps, since OP's bait is getting stale.
>>
>>1578369
>I'm not even Middle Eastern but I can easily differentiate Iranians from Arabs. Facial structure, taller height, more ruddy skin tones and complexions, and lighter eyes set Iranians apart from Semites and Hashmites.
Iranian sand nigger please, don't lie. It's so obvious you're Iranian because no one else can differentiate you.
And lmao at Iranians being taller and lighter. No just no.
Please leave America and go back to Iroon you greasy monobrowed coon.
>>
>>1579635

>Arab subhuman calling anybody a sand nigger

You "people" look and behave like actual niggers, your entire race has created jack shit, which is why you monkeys are eternally butthurt towards Iran.

The only thing your entire race has accomplished is flooding Europe with insect-tier untermenschen and blowing yourself up at concerts. The only good thing you mongrels have done is killing each other en masse so the world doesn't have to deal with more of you.

Now please keep your rapefugee ass away from Europe and fuck off back to your desert shithole, you goat-fucking lizard-eating ape.
>>
File: 23423235.jpg (70KB, 400x503px) Image search: [Google]
23423235.jpg
70KB, 400x503px
>>1579635
>Iranian sand nigger
Not Iranian, and not a sand nigger either pal.
>don't lie
Lie about what, Abdul?
>one else can differentiate you
I'm pretty sure my Western European Celtic/Germanic ass is more obvious to people then whatever shithole you came from in the Levant or Gulf.
>lmao at Iranians being taller
Then Arabs? Actual ethnic Arabs and not those Phoenician, Assyrian, Armenian, or whatever else Indo-European pockets of ethnicities in the Middle East? Yes they are. Indo-Europeans are on average taller then Semitics in the same way Hispanics are genetically shorter then Africans/Congoids, Mongoloids, and Caucasoids.
>lighter
Yes as well. Do you know even the Bin Laden family has notable Negroid admixture in it since Arabs in the Gulf states outside of Bahrain have been importing Sub-Saharan black slaves since the early Middle Ages in the 700s? Get over it mate.
>Please leave America
Abdul please, leave the Western world before you tell anyone else to leave first.
>>
>>1580334

Don't bump the thread lad, if you're going to post at least sage it, I've been doing that in pretty much every post.

Ideally this failed bait thread would have died out 3 hours ago, although the OP will likely just create a new one tomorrow.
>>
>>1580419
How do you sage on 4chan post-Nagasaki's coup? Though you are correct, I'm pretty sure its the SAME GUY posting these anti-Iranian threads on /his/ the last couple weeks.
>>
>>1580561

Just type "sage" in the options bar. It literally tells you how on the 4chan FAQ.

And yeah, I think it's the same guy, I think he's some Arab or Turk diaspora in Canada.

I recall these same butthurt threads being made on /int/ and /pol/ by someone with a leaf flag.
>>
>>1580561

He also may be the same retard who posted the Turan bait thread here.
>>
>>1581949

>Bumping this shitty thread

Fuck off, let this thread die.
>>
>>1579867
I'm not Arab you dumb sand nigger lmao. And I'm not OP either.
>>1580334
Haha yeah right. You spam the same picture of this blonde one in a million Iranian (who still doesn't look white or European by the way) every time there is a topic about Iroooon, except that last time you admitted you were a Persian sand nigger.
Tough luck Ali.
>>
File: Roaches on the Internet.jpg (109KB, 606x592px) Image search: [Google]
Roaches on the Internet.jpg
109KB, 606x592px
>>1582676

>I'm not an Arab

You're very clearly not white, seeing as no actual white person would have any reason to be specifically butthurt against Iranians.

If you're not Arab then you must be a turkroach, since those two groups are the only ones that have any real butthurt towards Iranians.

A Turk calling anyone else sand nigger is hilarious, you roaches are the same breed of subhuman as Arabs, there's a reason you mongrels are hated by literally everyone around you.

Are you the same retard who posted the Turan thread here?
>>
>>1571373
Persia.
Media.
Abbasids
It really depends who you think Iranians are, and where you cut them off from those that overtook them.
>>
>>1584416
Abbassids were Persianized Arabs, they quite literally absorbed many elements from feudalistic and landed aristocrats in Persia and hence the stance changing from a caliphate that was aggressively expanding to one that was prospering economically, socially, and intellectually. One of the best Abbassid rulers was even half-Persian and even quoted the importance of Persians in their government and administration:

>"The Persians ruled for a thousand years and did not need us Arabs even for a day. We have been ruling them for one or two centuries and cannot do without them for an hour."

>>1582676
Not him but finding pictures of light skinned Iranians isn't that hard, you roach.
>>
>>1584443
Yeah that's why it's always the same blonde politician that's posted you dumb sand nigger.
>>
>>1584443
quick question

why are you iranians really proud of being ruled by arabs? and no dont give those persianized bullshit, they were still foreign conqueror
>>
File: 1446509339926.jpg (251KB, 1066x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1446509339926.jpg
251KB, 1066x1599px
>why are you iranians really proud of being ruled by arabs?
We got our sovereignty back pretty fast.
>>
>>1571373

>the problem with these muslims is they are too peaceful

>always the invaded
>never invading
>>
>>1584509
>>1584526
(You)
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>1571373
>>1571404

If Iranians were naturally bad at war then how did they have super power empires going back to 500 BC?

Achaemenid
Parthian
Sasanian
Abbasid (Arab dynasty but Persia was the core)
Safavid
Afsharid (one of the strongest armies of the 18th century, if not the strongest)

I'm probably missing some in there

The most recent counter example being the army that Nader Shah created in the 18th century, He fought back the Ottomans, Russians, Afghans and Mughals almost at the same time in many battles where he was outnumbered

>>1571412
Sassanid Empire was effectively in a state of civil war according to Decline and Fall of Sasanian Empire. The were discussing the disbanding of the Sassanian-Parthian Confederacy even before the Arab armies broke into Iran because the Empire was bankrupted and weakened by a 400 year on and off war with East Rome.

>>1571404
If you think that article applies to anything outside of the last century you should consider not having children,
>>
>>1584754
There was also a massive plague going on that killed Khosrau Parviz's successor, his second oldest son who took his great-grandfather's name as Kavadh II. The other son, the eldest, was killed by his younger brother. Kavadh II died from the plague less then two months after the last Roman-Persian war ended in 629 AD and following that, there was 7 to 8 years flooding and indunation of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, loss of critical croplands and agricultural regions in Western Persia (Iran and Iraq) and nearly half the entire populace died as a result of pestilance and faminine. Hell they theorize it was Justinian's Plague reappearing in Persia after migrating with fleeing refugees during the first decade of war in the 7th century.

Persia was massively weakened when the Arabs showed up and Byzantines weren't much better.
>>
File: 51L4gpl2mXL.jpg (50KB, 319x500px) Image search: [Google]
51L4gpl2mXL.jpg
50KB, 319x500px
>>1584754
As per Nader Shah 18th century

Book recommendation is Sword of Persia. According to a lot of military historians Iran had the strongest army in the world just ~250 years ago.
>>
File: Arabic culture.png (45KB, 1634x247px) Image search: [Google]
Arabic culture.png
45KB, 1634x247px
>>1584526

Because, my antennae-enriched friend, Iranians, unlike most ethnic groups out there, were the ones who assimilated their conquerors. This is pretty unique considering that 9 times out of 10 the opposite is supposed to happen.

In the case of the Arabs, it was primary non-Arabs (Arabized Mesopotamians, Muslim Spaniards, and Iranic peoples from Iran and Khawarezm) who drove the Islamic Golden Age.

The fact is that Iranians became better Muslims than Arabs (and I mean real Arabs, the desert niggers in the peninsula) could ever hope to become. Hell, if Iranians actually adopted Arabic, they would be the best Arabs out there.

Despite that, Iran still retained its historical and ethnic identity, and the Persians still kept their language, even if it contains some Arabic loan words. They also managed to kick the Arabs out of Iran after 200 years. The adoption of Shia Islam by the Safavids was just the cherry on top.

That's why Iranians are proud of being "ruled" by Arabs, and why Arabs are still buttblasted about Iranians.

>>1584509
Cry more Turkroach, no one is calling Iranians "white", they just aren't Arabs.

You aren't white either, for that matter.
>>
>>1584818
Why do you assume anyone who hates you is a turk? Turks are pretty chill with persians asfarasIknow.

Did relations strained post revolution? Or did erdogan created some shia-sunni stuff?
>>
>>1584818
>The adoption of Shia Islam by the Safavids was just the cherry on top.

a very bloody cherry If I must say.
>>
>>1584843

That particular poster denied being an Arab, and as far as I know it's only Arabs and Turks who retain any butthurt over Iranians.

In the case of Turks it stems from a lot of historical stuff:

-Turks claiming Azeris as Turkic based on language, whereas Iranian nationalists claim Azeris as Iranic based on racial ancestry

-Turks claiming the Safavids, Afsharids, and Qajars as "Turkic Empires"

-Turanists claiming that Scythians and Parthians were Turkic

-Turkics and Mongolics driving Iranic people out of Central Asia (Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgystan were considered to have historically been populated by "Iranian peoples")

Basically most of it happens to be Pan-Turkism vs Pan-Iranism, which are two totally opposite ideologies, as well as historical conflicts between the two. I doubt the majority of Turks are Islamists, Turks and Iranians are both nationalistic peoples at their core.

>>1584862

It was worth it though, it cemented an even greater and more unique identity for Iran.
>>
>>1584862
Even when Iranians were "Sunni", they were markedly friendly and pro-Ali, and welcoming of the Twelvers and other denominations that would lead to orthodox Shia Islam.
>>
>>1584875
I'm pretty sure the most anti-Shia stuff was coming out of Sunni Iran too though.

>>1584818
Safavid conversion of Persia to Shia was pretty interesting. Mostly a political move to give Iran a unique identity, but it adopted a lot of Zoroastrian concepts to encourage them too. Big one being dualism that is so very present in Twelver ideology
>>
>>1584875
>>1584869
>literally being happy with genocide of their own people
Persians are truly the biggest cucks.
>>
>>1584898

>genocide

Hold off on the camel piss, Ackmed, it's killing what few brain cells you have left.

As far as I know we're still around, we're still cucking your shitty "countries", and we've adopted Shiism just to make you niggers even more butthurt.

We were better than you before Islam, and we're still better than you after Islam.

Meanwhile the Arabs are still hacking each other to death in the desert.
>>
>>1584898
what do you mean?
>>
>>1584869
Turk here

No one cares about Iranians in Turkey. Half the people thinks Iran is another Arab country and the other half would perhaps remember from history and literature classes that Persians contributed to Turkish language and poetry greatly.

What's with Iranian diaspora and their paranoia about Turks? Have you ever visited Turkey? If you went to Turkey and introduced yourself as Iranian you would face no negative stereotypes of any sort. There is only Turanists that might have some thoughts about how Safavids etc. were Turkic but no one else would know, they aren't even thought in Turkish history classes.

I guess you visit retarded nationalist forums and interact with turanists as delusional as you are.
>>
>>1584965

I wasn't talking about real life dude, national butthurt like this is only on the internet.

I doubt Turks from Turkey would face any problems in Iran, for example.

The same way Iranians on the internet often become retarded nationalists, Turks on the internet often become retarded nationalists too.

If you want an example, see these threads:

>>>1579372
>>>1580029

You won't see even a tenth of the butthurt between Turks, Arabs, and Iranians in real life as you do on the internet.
>>
>>1584988
Yes I agree nationalists Turks on internet that go on about how Ottomans did nothing wrong or how literally everyone eat of Greece is Turkic therefore Turkish are retarded I won't argue with you on that. Nationalists defending Ottomans which fell because of rise of nationalism are probably even more retarded so you can safely ignore them, not worth the effort.
>>
>>1585001

The points I made in the previous posts were specifically points that Turkish nationalists and Iranian nationalists would fight over on the internet.

Obviously, you will never see a /his/ tier or /pol/ tier discussion in real life, the caricature of the average Turkish nationalist on the internet is applicable to maybe 1% of the Bozkurts in Turkey or diaspora Alamanci in Germany, the same way the caricature of the "butthurt Iranian diaspora" is applicable to like 1% of Iranian diaspora.

On the internet of course, the loudest and most retarded people gain the most attention, so things look worse than they really are.
>>
>You're a muslim!
>No, you're a muslim!
>Wtf? hehehe no u are a muslim ;PP
what a shit board
>>
File: Justinian_Byzanz.png (2MB, 2000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Justinian_Byzanz.png
2MB, 2000x1100px
The Persian and Roman Empires fought an on-and-off war for the better part of 700 years.
Both Empires were broke by the time of the Arab invasions and Persia was not only closer but the first target, while Romans lost their Asia Minor holdings to the Arabs.
One can well imagine if the geographic locations were switched that fortunes could have been switched as well.

Modern day Iran sucks because of Islam and theocracy.
Historically Iran suffered because they're basically a civilization in control of some important trade routes and smack at the cnter of the old world; flanked by Central Asia, NorthWest India, Arabia, Asia Minor, and the Caucasus.
Which means where English, Chinese, Indians, and Romans feared Barbarian invasion from one front, Persia had several fronts at any given time; there wasn't much in the way as era of relative peace wherein all nomadic invaders were subdued for Iranians.
>>
>>1584892
>most anti-Shia stuff was coming out of Sunni Iran though
It wasn't. Main reason why Iranians were always pro-Ali/not hardcore Sunni was because Ali was markedly extremely unbiased about ethnicity in Islam of new non-Arab converts.

>>1584965
Bullshit. Flagrant bullshit of the highest order, Turkish butthurt is so great over the internet that your people consistently attempt to subvert Iranian intellectuals like Rumi, Tus, and Shams as Turkic.

>>1584988
Actually that depends. In Central and Northern/Western Iran, anti-Turkic feelings are pretty common. Even "Turk" in Persian is generally denoted as a slur for "thug", "brute", or "simple minded" because of Azerbaijani Azeris being Anti-Iranian.
>>
>all these buttblasted iranian diaspora

go back to your country if youre so proud of your shithole. im a canadian and iranians are by far the most annoying bunch of the sandniggers
>>
>>1587118
Don't be mad just because we're white and better at streetfighting than you, Zhang Zhou.
>>
>>1587118
Arent you that buttblasted indian canadian?
>>
>>1571404
Expect good article
Get to last paragraph
Its basically written "They just need to adopt all good US values, and they will be good at war" instead of "restructure army so their culture doesn't kill it".
>>
>>1587287
do indians even care about iranians?

The only iranians I see are either laid back chill dudes or autistic retards talking about how they are 100% true aryans and white.
>>
File: image.png (724KB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
724KB, 2500x2000px
>>1574688
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1136x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1136x576px
>>1574859
>>
>>1578369

Iranians and Arabs both have the same predominance of dark eyes and very few almost negligible amount of light eyes.

Iranians and Arabs look almost the same except some Iranians can look Indian.
>>
File: 1471111504034.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1471111504034.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>1582705
>You're very clearly not white, seeing as no actual white person would have any reason to be specifically butthurt against Iranians.

>If you're not Arab then you must be a turkroach, since those two groups are the only ones that have any real butthurt towards Iranians.

he's literally telling you you are indistinguishable from arabs lmao
>>
>>1587405
>>1587526

>Ethnic identity and genotype is solely based on eye color

Nobody is claiming Iranians are "white", you retard. Saying Iranians are Arabs though, is retarded as hell.

>Iranians and Arabs look almost the same

"Arab" isn't even a distinct look you retard, you've clearly never met an Arab in your life.

Anyone can tell the difference between a North African Arab, a Levant Arab, and a Peninsular Arab.

And no, you can clearly tell Iranians apart from Peninsular Arabs based on facial features alone.

Then again you're clearly not interested in arguing in a civil manner, all of your posts reek of butthurt towards Iranians.

Just curious, what ethnicity are you? Because no one here is ashamed of being Iranian, and you're clearly not white judging by your posts.
>>
File: 1470420229672.png (257KB, 415x476px) Image search: [Google]
1470420229672.png
257KB, 415x476px
>>1587551

every fuckin time
>>
Every single country east of Greece and south of the Mediterranean should be nuked. It's absolutely unreal what buttblasted wewuzian retards the middle east produces, holy shit. Turks, Arabs, Persians, nothing but fucking morons.
>>
>>1587565

>too scared to respond or explain his "argument"

Perhaps /pol/ would be the place for you, shitposter-kun

>>1587572

>Correcting retards is "wewuzzing"

This is a history board you literal retard, and if you want to see actual "wewuzzing" go look at any thread that talks about the ethnicity of ancient Greeks and Romans.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 323x241px
>>1587551

Eh, you're confusing me for some other shitskin. I don't really have a dog in this fight but I find it oh so funny that you Iranians think you're quite indistinguishable from your average Arab.

From personal observation, Iranian and Arab diaspora look almost the same except that some Iranians I've noticed look indianish and oddly enough Iranians tend to have bigger hooked noses than Arab.

All in all, I love it when you menas argue and fight each other while I, of European descent sit here and read comments of you all calling each other sand niggers. Kek
>>
>>1587604

Why would I argue with shitskins? I'm just insulting you and you can't do shit.
>>
>>1587572
The same is true of Slavs as well. Which means we would have to nuke so many, its barely worth it.
>>
>>1587615

I can't differentiate the average Brit from the average Russian, that doesn't mean Brits and Russians are the same people.

>European descent

Kek. I don't suppose you believe that Europeans are immune to this "wewuzzery", do you? As soon as the failed abortion that is the EU collapses the Germans and Poles will be going right back to killing each other over Danzig.

This "white identity" meme is a purely American thing.

>>1587627
>I'm just insulting you

You're doing a damn poor job of it then, /pol/ tier insults don't faze anyone on this site. I doubt you're even capable of arguing at all.
>>
>>1587615

this entire site is european wewuzzery
>>
File: The Sea of European Tranquility.gif (601KB, 1412x997px) Image search: [Google]
The Sea of European Tranquility.gif
601KB, 1412x997px
>>1587648
>Nuking Slavs instead of Eternal Teuton
Have some cost efficient solution.
>>
>>1587665

Less annoying the wewuzzery of dindus and menas.
>>
>>1587693

European history is dindu-tier anyways, it's hilarious seeing stormniggers trying to claim Greece and Rome as "European civilization".
>>
File: image.png (241KB, 2100x1525px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
241KB, 2100x1525px
Iranians suck because they have dindu genes like most people in the middle-East.
>>
>>1587698
literally located in Europe
genetically close to other euroepans like slavs and germanics
>not European
just because they're not blonde doesn't mean they're shitskins like you
>>
>>1587698

Implying I care about what stormniggers think as you put it.

Ancient Rome and Greece where both European civilizations and that's what matters most.
>>
>>1587717

*were
>>
>>1587693

not sure
>>
File: Genetic Cluster 3.png (316KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Cluster 3.png
316KB, 1500x1200px
>>1587709

>genetically close

So now you bring up genetics. I thought you were arguing for an identity based on phenotype, after all that's your only argument for your "Iranians are Arabs" shitposting.

"European civilization" is as much mud huts and cannibalism as it is philosophy and urbanized cities.

Again, how do you cope with the fact that your "glorious white ancestors" were eating mud and rubbing sticks together before the Romans came and brought civilization to them?

>>1587704

I guess Spaniards suck too then, by your logic.
>>
>>1587726
>I guess Spaniards suck too then, by your logic.

Not him but yes, they are contaminated.
>>
>>1587690
You would be better of nuking the UK subhumans.
>>
>>1587726
I was never arguing for an identity based on phenotype, although blondism isn't infrequent amongst Italians, not so much greeks tho. I don't know why you're implying that romans aren't white, when your own map shows that they cluster with germanics and slavs.
>>
File: Genetic Cluster 9.jpg (153KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Cluster 9.jpg
153KB, 1440x1080px
>>1587767

In that case, I don't know why you call Iranians Arabs, when their distance from Arabs is as great as the distance between Greeks and Arabs.

>implying that romans aren't white

No one is saying they aren't "white", it's just that they aren't the same as every other European.

If you look at the genetic distance between say, Russians and the average Italian, it's pretty much the same as the distance between an Italian and a Levant Arab.

I'm arguing for localized identities, like "Germanic, Slavic, Italian, Iranian, Arab" rather than just "whites and shitskins".
>>
>>1587403
I laughed at the arrow taking Iberians to the shitskin part haha
>>
>>1587403

>Chechens are white

Wew lad. You must never have met one of these churka monkeys in your life.
>>
>>1571780
edgy
>>
>>1587812

50% of Chechens are white. That is why the white line goes through half the Chechen group.
>>
>>1571813
>>>1571404
>A very shitty article that doesnt take into account the entire Post-Caliphate history of the middle east.

The Ottoman Caliphate ended in 1924. The article has a focus on arab and very closely related cultures (Egyptian ), not the whole middle east. What wars is it missing from its scope?
>>
>>1587846

I don't care if they look white, their brain and soul clearly isn't white.

They're dindu-tier feudal animals who cut their girls' clits off and behead each other for their shitty mudslime moon god.

Even the "white" looking ones behave like niggers, I would honestly not mind replacing every single Chechen ape in Russia with a fucking Syrian, I doubt they can be any worse.
>>
>>1587859

Do Chechens really cut clits off? I thought Kurds, North Africans and negroes only did this.
>>
>>1587855
>Ottoman Caliphate
>The article has a focus on arab and very closely related cultures (Egyptian )
Fuck off, troll.
>>
>>1587882

It's bad enough that we have to make laws like this https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-bill-sets-out-10-year-jail-term-for-female-genital-mutilation-55044

The only "people" who are known for these kinds of things are Chechens and Dagestan monkeys, both groups also commit shit tons of violent crime, drug and organ trafficking in Russia.

There is literally nothing redeemable about Chechens, they never had any kingdoms or independent states of their own, they have never had any works of art, poetry, or science in all of history.

Chechnya today is the exact same shithole as it was 5000 years ago, only with commieblocks instead of mud huts. Chechens still have a Neanderthal-tier mentality of 5000 years ago, even actual chimps are better behaved.
>>
>>1587886
You did not read the article, did you?

I used the ottoman Caliphate ending as a date marker because someone else said that it did "doesnt take into account the entire Post-Caliphate history of the middle east."

It looks at the military failings of Arab and Arab like cultures. Egyptians do speak a dialect of Arabic these day by the way.

I am not saying that Iranians fall into that.

I am asking how the article is bad. What is it missing? What is just wrong about it?
>>
>>1587882
>North Africans
No I'm sorry we don't do that. And Egypt is essentially in the Middle East, if not at least its own cultural region.
Literally never heard of the practice in Algeria until the internet.
IDK why there are so many misconceptions about the Maghreb.
>>
>>1587717
Literal WE WUZ CEASARS N SHIT the post

>>1587704
By this logic, "dindu genes" runs through the entirety of Southern Europe you nig.
>>
>>1587859
>their brain and soul clearly isn't white
Retarded.
>>1587732
Another retard.
>>1587615
You are definitely that butthurt Canadian "Sikh" aka Pakistani shitposter from /int/ whose mission in life is to shit on any Iranian thread since you've designated it as your poo in the loo of the day.
>personal observations
>MUH ANTECEDAL EXPERIENCE OVERRIDES SCIENTIFIC AND ACADEMIC STUDIES
From personal experience, not a single Iranian looks swarthy like the average Arab especialyl the average Gulf Arab.
>Iranians
>hooked noses
They don't. They have aquiline ones which are common with Greeks and Spaniards and Armenians. Kill yourself.
>I
>of European descent
Whatever you say Pajeet.
>>
>ITT: Sandniggers arguing about who is less useless
>>
>>1588104
Sup (you)
>>
>>1588090

I am referring to Chechens you retarded churka. You would know they are savages simply by seeing one or reading about them.

I don't give a shit about retards arguing over whiteness or european identity or iranians or arabs or whatever.

I will say that in Russia nobody sees any real physical differences between Caucasus people, Turks, and Middle Easterners, we all refer to you as the same, the same way outsiders may refer to Slavs as the same. Some specific groups (Chechens and Dagos specifically) are more hated than others.
>>
>>1588053

Only Iberbers and Sicilians have been tainted by the nog. That doesn't change the fact that MENA's have dindu genes, especially Iranians who have it moreso than Iberbers and Sicilians.
>>
>>1588090

Shitskins are so frustrated with themselves they must assume that another shitskin is triggering them.

Shitskins will never learn. And the average Iranian is indistinguishable from the average Arab and there are Iranians that look like poo's in loo's.
>>
>>1588104

No, it's sandniggers arguing about who is the least shitskin. Iranians being the main culprit here.
>>
>>1588142

Dagos are Italian :P
>>
>>1588162
But they are all shitskins.

I don't think that there are various degress of being a shitskin, either you are or you aren`t
>>
>>1588142
>I am referring to Chechens
I know, you Slavshit.
>>
>>1588148
>>1588156
>>1588162
>>1588166
(You)
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 600x393px
>>1588090

Iranians have big ass kike noses you dumb sandperson.

In fact, Iran tops the world charts for most nose jobs. Fucking kek.

Your noses don't really resemble the archetypal Roman nose.

Pic related is a butiful Iranian before and after nose job.
>>
>>1588166

This.

Triggered Iranians are a sight to behold on the internet especially.
>>
>>1588166

Well, there is always debate over Spaniards, South Italians, and Greeks.

I can't repost that same genetic map again,but you can see the Greeks and Sardinians get pretty damn close to sandniggers.

Personally I think Europe ends at the Pyrenees and the Danube.
>>
>>1588174
>kike noses
Sup stormfront
>your noses
Not Iranian.

>>1588148
Italians had a stronger admixture of sub-Saharan African Y-chromosomes even before Italy was settled by "Proto" Indo-Europeans, you retard.

>only Iberbers and Sicilians
Wrong.
>MENA have dindu genes
Only Semites feature heavy dindu genes of any relevance you faggot cherrypicking retard.
>especially Iranians
Not really. Look at Oman, Egypt, Yemen, Saudia Arabia, and so on which practiced the Arab slave trade of sub-Saharan of black sex slaves since Medieval times which has a notable genetic and physical alteration on modern Arabs.
>>
>>1588174
That nose has existed since Achaemenian times. Check here:
>>1584584
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>1588185

What are you talking about? the person is Iranian. This is the first image I got after googling "Iranian nose".
>>
>>1588174
>Iranians have big ass kike noses
So do Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese, French, Greeks, and many Southeastern/Balkan ethnicities, what's your point? Are Italians and Greeks Jews too? How about autochenous clades and haplogroups that link Southern Europeans more closely with Western Eurasians like Anatolian peoples, Iranics, and Celtics then with Germanics?

>>1588196
Do you like to strawman?
>>
File: CyrustheGreat_movie_Alremo.jpg (55KB, 380x559px) Image search: [Google]
CyrustheGreat_movie_Alremo.jpg
55KB, 380x559px
>>1588166
If it weren't for our ancestors, there would be no European ethos. Everything relating to dualism, progress, foundation/essentialism, savior (Saosyhant), renovation of the world, betterment, and light = good, darkness = evil comes from us.
>>
File: 4838905259_f7f086fd34_b.jpg (165KB, 939x781px) Image search: [Google]
4838905259_f7f086fd34_b.jpg
165KB, 939x781px
>>1588196
Here's the first result for "Italian" nose, faggot.
>>
>>1588196
>What are you talking about?
I was talking about you, Pajeet, calling me Iranian before in your previous post, you retard. Are you that stupid?
>>
>>1588204
And if it wasn't for Babylonians you would still be some irrelevant Horseriders
>>
>>1588174
Why are you bringing up nose jobs like its a big deal? Do you realize that the top four countries with rhinoplasty/cosmetic plastic surgery in the world since 2000 are South Korea, Italy, Greece, and Brazil?
>>
>>1588200

Not as much as Iranians.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2287961/Iran-named-nose-job-capital-world-SEVEN-times-rhinoplasty-operations-U-S-Iranian-women-strive-western-doll-face.html

You honestly think Southern Europeans have the same propensity of having big kike noses as you Iranians? Hell, Iran is the capital cityof nose jobs. Your more kike in nose than kikes themselves.
>>
>>1588214
Medians and Persians were already semi-pastoral before any interactions with the Assyrians or Babylonians.

>>1588196
Nose jobs are common in Iran, sure. Cosmetic surgery however is more common for pure aesthetic reasons in Italy and Greece then Iran though. And it includes skin bleaching there. :^)
>>
>>1588204

WE
>>
File: 1343636100735.png (69KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1343636100735.png
69KB, 225x225px
>>1588221
>dailymail
>ad naseum retarded shit about "kike noses"
>"Y-you kike!"
>"Kike capital!"
Kill yourself.

Also:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/niptuck-nations-countries-cosmetic-surgery/story?id=16205231
>>
>>1588214

If it wasn't for Romans you "people" would still be living in straw huts and eating each other like Africans.

Also:

>What were the Medians?
>>
>>1588214
Not true. Technically, you could say that for the original Indo-Iranian migrators, like the Sarmatians. They influenced us more than the Babylonians.
>>
>>1588223

I request a citation on the last part.
>>
>>1588221
>Not as much as Iranians.
Far more then Iranians.

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-the-highest-plastic-surgery-rates-in-the-world-349218/?singlepage=1

>breast augmentations
>liposuctions
>brow slanting
>any other hosts of cosmetic fixes
>most prevalent: Italy and Greece followed by US and Brazil in the West and South Korea and Japan in the East
>>
>>1588242
You don't get to request citations when providing none yourself in the first place.
>>
File: Persepolis 2.jpg (225KB, 816x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Persepolis 2.jpg
225KB, 816x1118px
>>1588214
I don't get why you're getting off from dissing a culture that has ancient roots. Do you know what respect is?
>>
>>1588229

Iranians hate their kike noses hence the massive rate of nose jobs. Get over it.
>>
File: Persepolis 4.jpg (253KB, 816x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Persepolis 4.jpg
253KB, 816x1123px
>>1588252
>>
>>1588237
I get what you are saying but the Sarmatians were not around when the Medes and Persians were settling the Iranian plateau with other Indo-Iranic tribes. The Sarmatians showed up centuries after descending from the Scythians, who themselves played a bigger impact on settled Iranian people become horse obsessed with cavalry.

>>1588254
>no rebuttal
Cool story dude.
>>
>>1588243

And that somehow proves anything?

Regardless, Iranians are #1 in nose jobs. Can't get over it eh Abdul?
>>
>>1588254
Our noses don't even resemble Jews.
>>
>>1588254
And Italians, Greeks, and South Koreans hate their entire bodies hence why invasive and external cosmetic surgery is so rampant in those countries with bone shaving on facial features, nose jobs, liposuctions, removal of crows feet even in their 20s, etc...

I can do this all day, mate.

>>1588259
Do you like trying to shift the goal posts when proven wrong?

>Abdul
Try harder, Pajeet. Protip: My name starts with a H and I'm from Scotland.
>>
>>1588264
>And Italians, Greeks, and South Koreans hate their entire bodies hence why invasive and external cosmetic surgery is so rampant in those countries with bone shaving on facial features, nose jobs, liposuctions, removal of crows feet even in their 20s, etc...
True, and the thing is, Iranians have enough respect not to bring this up whereas these piece of shit barbarians always bring up our noses.
>>
>>1588249

http://m.thenational.ae/arts-life/beauty/iran-leaps-into-worlds-top-10-countries-performing-plastic-surgery

http://www.pri.org/stories/2013-03-01/iran-has-highest-rate-nose-jobs-world

>200,000 Iranians get a nose job every year
>Highest rate per capita in the world
>World capital of nose jobs

Kek
>>
>>1588264

Might you be a relative of David Sombolay?
>>
>>1588254
Italians and other Southern Europeans typically have actually THICKER and more flared nostrils, a wider bridge, and a slight bend to it. Its more common in them then Jews despite the "kike nose" bullshit /pol/ and stormfront want you to believe.

Stay mad.
>>
>>1588232
>Implying I am European
My ancestors are literally the reason why Greeks and Romans didn't end up like the rest of their continent
>>
I'm laughing so hard at all the sand niggers itt arguing about who is more shitskin.
The best among them being the inferiority complexed Iranian immigrant monkeys.

And stop lumping yourselves with south Europeans you dumb sand niggers. They have nothing to do with you. It's hilarious how many Iranians think they're Balkan or something somehow. So incredibly dumb.
>>
>>1588278

You're so buttmad and frustrated. I can tell by your comment. Iranians have the biggest noses hence the extremely high rate of rhinoplasty.
>>
>>1588272
>per capita
But not total. Italy averages 700k nose jobs a year. Only proportionally.

Kek.

>>1588277
Who?
>>
>>1588285
>>1588282
(You)
>>
>>1588282

Literally this. They always bring up Southern Europeans as if they're brothers. Pretty funny, ....aaaand pathetic tbqh
>>
>>1588282

>I can't provide any arguments or proof for my claims

>I know, I'll call him a dumb shitskin

You argue like a nigger, boy. I'll assume you are one until proven otherwise.

>>1588293
You're right, South Euros are brothers with Syrians and North Africans, not with Iranians.
>>
>>1588288
Listen you dumb sand nigger.
You look literally nothing like us.
I've seen more than my fair share of Iranians living in California. I literally never thought any of them were white.
Get over it and go back to your shit hole.
>>
>>1588272
You're ignoring the fact that Italians, Greeks, and South Koreans tend to get more invasive plastic surgery on their entire bodies.

>>1588277
He doesn't sound extreme and stupid like David Sombolay. He actually knows the history of Iran well. Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>1588286

Citation needed. Btw, I'm neither Italian or Greek so I don't really care if you insult them but generally speaking, you look nothing like them as you are more swarthy and look very Arabish.

Also,
You have kike noses.
>>
>>1588293
Christianity is literally a rip-off of Zoroastrianism:
Darkness being equivalent to evil and light to good = Zoroastrian origin
Jesus as Savior = Saoshyant
Day of Judgment = Frashokereti

Racially, we are different, but culturally, you ripped from us a lot.
>>
>>1588272
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/top-10-countries-for-cosmetic-surgery-revealed-as-figures-show-industry-is-booming-worldwide-9636861.html
>118,079 cosmetic procedures performed in 2013
>Iran
:^)

>>1588285
Iran doesn't even come close to the amount or types of cosmetic plastic surgery as the others mentioned. Stop lying.

>>1588282
>>1588293
(You) again: also who the fuck would want to be Balkanites? Slavs have been everyone's whipping boy's for a millennia. But let's recap since you are retarded and have some sort of mental disability:

>call Iranian kike nosed for having a large amount of nose surgery
>Italians and Greeks have more prevalent stereotypical "Jew" noses then anyone else in the world
>Get proven wrong on your claim of Sub-Saharan admixture of Y-DNA and pre-Indo European clades in Italy and Southern Europe
>You aren't able to give a rebuttal to any of these facts and continue to strawman and inject red herrings to try and save face
:^)
>>
>>1588303

So? Why do Iranians have huge noses then?
>>
>>1588308
Is it okay if you bug off already? You're not interested in looking at the reality and processing information. You just want to put us down. Go the fuck away, and whatever race and nationality you are, I don't give a shit. Go. away.
>>
>>1587936
>Post-Caliphate
Meaning post-Abbasid, the last caliphate with any sense of legitimacy to that title, which ended in 1258. That article refers exclusively to the modern Arab states that began only last century with the rise of Arab nationalism, it is utterly meaningless when looking at them from a historical context beyond the last century.
>>
>>1588302
>>1588308
(You)

A) Since you're retarded I'll repeat: I'm Scottish/English/French
B) You do look like a dumb "sand nigger"
C) Both Arabs and Southern Europeans particularly; Italians/Spaniards/Portuguese/Greeks have thick and wide noses; this is a common fact
D) You are an Arab or Indian shitposter whose fooling no one with your ESL tier faggotry and blatant same pattern of shitposting and minute to minute follow up posts
E) Antecedal evidence doesn't mean anything when it comes to genetics
F) You are the samefag who blasts on about LA Persians/Iranians and are transparent as fuck
G) Kill yourself
>>
File: mani[1].gif (45KB, 245x335px) Image search: [Google]
mani[1].gif
45KB, 245x335px
>>1588311
Why the fuck do you give a shit? Can you stop obsessing over our noses. The point is, we look about the same as Sasanian times.
>>
File: ME genetic chart 2.jpg (94KB, 594x636px) Image search: [Google]
ME genetic chart 2.jpg
94KB, 594x636px
>>1588311

Same reason Armenians and Turks do. Because Iranians are related to both groups.

Huge noses doesn't equal kike or arab.

Every retard in this thread is going towards both extremes. On the one side you have Iranian diaspora claiming they're South Euro, on the other hand you have /pol/ tier shitposters claiming they're Arabs. The answer is neither.

>>1588308
If you're Balkan then you should understand, calling an Iranian an Arab is like calling a Romanian a Gypsy.
>>
>>1588310

Iranians are dumb camel rapists. Literally the map posted early shows SSA admixture amongst shitskin Iranians while only present in Europe amongst Iberians and Sicilians.

Seriously, Iranians are the most buttmad and invasive mena scum I ever had the displeasure of discussing with on the Internet.
>>
>>1588311
So why do Italians and Greeks have even bigger and more flared noses then Jews?

>>1588318
Stop this bullshit about the Iranian diaspora. I asked you earlier in the thread to cite academic sources verifying those maps and you just said "accept it", you are no better then anyone else.
>>
>>1588322
It has a higher percentage in Southern and Central Italians then it does modern Iranians, you fucking retard.

>camel rapists
Oh shit, you're 14 years old aren't you? Sorry little boy, you have to be 18 or older to access 4chan.
>>
>>1588315
I'm Croatian you dumb sand nigger.
And it's immensely obvious that you are indeed a sand nigger from Iran probably living in a western country. Just saying you're Scottish doesn't make it so that you're not such an obvious Iranian sand nigger who wants to associate with southern Europeans and especially Balkans despite looking nothing like us.
Like I said, I probably saw more than a hundred Iranians irl. Literally not once I thought they were white. Not even once.
>>
>>1588322
>>1588327

>Iranians are the most buttmad and invasive mena scum I ever had the displeasure of discussing with on the Internet.

You're honestly no better, every single one of your posts in this thread has been filled with hate and retarded /pol/ tier memes.

For all your complaints about butthurt you sure are butthurt towards Iranians.
>>
>>1588323

Provide some proof that Italians and Greeks have negroe flared nostrils.
>>
>>1588333
It was already posted, retard.

>>1588327
>I'm Croatian
No you aren't.
>>
>>1588318
No you dumb sand nigger calling a Romanian a gypsy isn't like calling an Iranian an Arab because the last two look alike.
And even your pic proves that Arab sand niggers are closer to Europeans than Iranians which makes all of this that much funnier.
>>
>>1588327
>I'm Croatian
t. Abdul Hakem Abzullah in Germany
>>
>>1588322
>Iranians are dumb camel rapists.
There are over 500 Iranian-American professors teaching and doing research at top-ranked U.S. universities. The same cannot be said for Arabs or North Africans: http://iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS

The Nobel Prize is kind of biased. There have been a lot of great Iranian scientists, such as the creator of fuzzy sets Lotfi A. Zadeh, inventor of LASIK Gholam A. Peyman, cardiologist pioneer Rashid Massumi, etc. There are many other good Iranian scientists like Nima Arkani-Hamed, Maryam Mirzakhanim, Pardis Sabeti. and Cumrun Vafa that might deserve Nobel Prizes. Even the Director for Solar System Exploration at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory is an Iranian American, Firouz Naderi, and the best brain surgeon in Germany is an Iranian by the name of Majid Majidi.
>>
>>1588340
I hope you are just pretending to be retarded because that map doesn't show that at all.

>>1588327
>I'm Croatian
Yeah, of course you are. We totally believe you, mate.
>>
>>1588331
You just quoted two different people my low IQ sand nigger friend.
My first post itt is >>1588282
>>
>>1588322
Can you explain why the Iranian-Americans and Iranian-British citizens are far more affluent, educated, and prosperous then Arabs?
>>
>>1588349
>>1588322
>Iranians are dumb camel rapists
Cont.

The majority of the Islamic Golden Age came from Persians in Khorasan and Transoxiana areas, what is now known as Central Asia (but a part of Greater Iran at that time). Avicenna, Al-Khwārizmī, Rhazes, Al-Biruni, Omar Khayyam, and etc. were all Persians.

Compare the number of Persians to Arabs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_scientists_and_scholars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Persian_scientists_and_scholars

There were good Arab and Turkish scientists, sure, but the Persian scientists far outnumbers them. Also, if anything, the Arabs were influenced by the Persians to stop being sand niggers for only temporary time.

As Ibn Khaldun suggests, it is a remarkable fact that with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars…in the intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs:

>"Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent…they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar…great jurists were Persians… only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"…The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts…This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture.

CONT.
>>
>>1588351
>no screencap
>"Its two different people!"
Low tier, mate.
>>
>>1588327

Iranian diaspora are literally cancer-tier. The amount of wishful thinking just to be associated with a sliver of Europe and Southern Europeans shows what a subhuman group they are.
>>
>>1588322
>>1588349
>>1588359
As you can see, we dumb "camel fuckers", have an extremely educated diaspora and a very accomplished scientific past.

Furthermore, in modern Iran, even with heavy sanctions, we ranked highly in stem cell research. Many of our women also graduate with engineering degrees, and our nanotech research is also increasing. This is WITH sanctions and an oppressive regime.

Compare this with Saudi Arabia that has billions of dollars poured into it from the USA. They have no accomplished much intellectually.
>>
>>1588363
>Iranian diaspora are literally cancer-tier. The amount of wishful thinking just to be associated with a sliver of Europe and Southern Europeans shows what a subhuman group they are.
I don't give a shit what you think we are, but we we have made tremendous scientific contribution, you piece of shit. Look here: >>1588349
There are over 500 Iranian-American professors teaching and doing research at top-ranked U.S. universities. The same cannot be said for Arabs or North Africans: http://iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS
>>
>>1588349

>So much achievements

Too bad you'll never achieve your people's ultimate goal of being European and Hwhite.
>>
>>1588340

>implying

No, rest assured that it's only Romanians and Balkanites that can see the difference.

I doubt anyone outside of your little peninsula knows or cares about the difference, just as nobody outside the Middle East cares about the difference between Iranians and Arabs.

>>1588351

Really? Well I can't tell the difference without IDs my retarded gypsy friend, you people all post in the same way after all.

>>1588363
It seems Iranians already generate enough butthurt from you jealous monkeys. The fact that Southern Europeans try and associate themselves with Northern and Western Europeans is just as laughable, no?

>>1588369
Save your breath lad, these are shitposters, you don't expect actual discourse with them.
>>
>>1588327
Maternal lineage of majority of Persian-speaking Iranians trace common clades, sub-glades and genetic ancestry that ties directly with Western Eurasians and Southern Europeans then any other genetic group after those in the Caucasus with other Mediterraneans.
>>
>>1588372

Considering the current path Europe is going down, perhaps being "European and Hwhite" won't be so prestigious as it is now.

I'm sure in 20 years I'll try and call myself Chinese or something.
>>
>>1588372
>Too bad you'll never achieve your people's ultimate goal of being European and Hwhite.
That's not our goal. Our goal is for you to shut the fuck up about us and leave us alone.

Go. the. fuck. away.

I don't give a shit what you are. I don't want anything to do with your own shit of a mind. You make your own people look like assholes to the point I want NOTHING to do with them. Now shut the fuck up and show me respect, or go away already.
>>
>>1588356

I'd need a statistical study to verify that claim.

In the US and Canada, Iranians act like dumb Mexican trash.
>>
>>1588359

I've noticed that calling Iranians camel rapists immediately triggers them.
>>
>>1588340
Retard kun, you are really making it obvious how much your samefagging here.

>Arab sand niggers are closer to Europeans
Unless your implying that the average modern "Caucasian" is heavily Semitic or Hasmitic with Sub-Saharan African blood (10% to 20%), no they aren't.
>than Iranians
Keep telling yourself that, no matter how much your inferiority complex and trolling wants to deny it, Iranians and other Mediterraneans along with people of the Caucasus (Armenians, Azeris, Georgians, etc...) cluster closer together both genetically and physically then with Arabs or Semites

Stay salty.

>>1588384
>In the US
Already you blew it, kill yourself.
>>
>>1588342
>>1588350
I really don't care about your sand nigger shit flinging in this thread, just got triggered by you sand niggers claiming to be like south Europeans and Balkanites again despite there being no relation.
Shouldn't have posted in this shit show I just really hope you would all fuck off back to your shit holes for good if they're so good.
mods should be more active in these shitskin diaspora threads. sage and last post.
>>
>>1588384
>In the US and Canada
Their one of the wealthiest minorities and best educated ones
>Iranians act like dumb Mexican trash
The only trash I see are (Your) posts here and >>1588390
>>
>>1588369
Good now go back to your country if your people are so great you dumb sand nigger. Stop shitting up the west thanks.
>>
>>1588393
t. Abdullah
>>
>>1588384
>>1588390
>In the US and Canada, Iranians act like dumb Mexican trash.

The Nobel Prize is kind of biased. There have been a lot of great Iranian scientists, such as the creator of fuzzy sets Lotfi A. Zadeh, inventor of LASIK Gholam A. Peyman, cardiologist pioneer Rashid Massumi, etc. There are many other good Iranian scientists like Nima Arkani-Hamed, Maryam Mirzakhanim, Pardis Sabeti. and Cumrun Vafa that might deserve Nobel Prizes. Even the Director for Solar System Exploration at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory is an Iranian American, Firouz Naderi, and the best brain surgeon in Germany is an Iranian by the name of Majid Majidi.
>>
>>1588393
>>1588397
>he's literally this mad after being blown out in every topic he's tried to make and samefagging on top of that
Adorable!
>>
>>1588384

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Canadians

List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income

>>1588390
Calling you people gypsies also triggers you, doesn't make it true now does it?

>>1588393
If the mods actually existed you /pol/ tier retards would have been banned by now.

>>1588397
>Stop shitting up the west thanks.

You people are doing a damn good job shitting up the west on your own.
>>
>>1588397
>Stop shitting up the west thanks.
You stupid faggot. We have contributed a lot scientifically to the West. >>1588399

You stupid piece of shit. Go kill yourself. I bet you're just trying to make yourself feel better about your own pathetic existence by insulting an accomplished ethnicity.
>>
>>1588397
>>1588393
>>1588384
>>1588383
>>1588372
>>1588363
>>1588351
>>1588327
Are (You) getting tired of this sham act yet?
>>
>>1588374
>The fact that Southern Europeans try and associate themselves with Northern and Western Europeans is just as laughable, no?
Learn about genetics dumb monkey :) South and North Europeans are made up of the same ancestors and our faces pretty much look the same when we're the same colour.
It's called being white, which you will never be ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>1588399

I've seen this post a thousand times already.
>>
>>1588410
>Southern and North Europeans are made up of the same ancestors
Nope/10

I bet you don't know how to even plot a haplogroup map either.

>>1588411
And? Its still true. Iranian-American and Iranian-Canadians are more affluent then most Eastern European immigrants in the US, UK, and Canada. Its not going to change the truth.
>>
>>1588349
>Be camelfucker
>Have educated diaspora
>Claim said Diaspora is part of your culture
lel
>>
>>1588448
>Be a shitposter
>Have no rebuttals to anything
>Constantly shrektext
>try to get last word in post wise
kek

Even with the brain drain in Iran, their wrecking your claims. God damn you are one salty and ass-pained troglodyte.
>>
>>1588448

>Be gypsy
>Piggyback off the achievements of superior Greeks and Italians
>Try to claim yourself as "superior" to "non-whites" despite developing about as much independent civilization as niggers did
>Call obviously superior people "camelfucker" and accuse them of being butthurt when they respond to you

Go back to stealing copper, untermensch.
>>
>>1588417

Clearly you don't have much knowledge about genetics or haplogroups you indenial Arab.
>>
>>1588463

You're once again assuming that another poster is me. I should put down a name so you aren't confused since you're a low iq Arab. Btw, gypsies are from India and there are a lot of Iranians from my observation that look Indian.
>>
>>1588463
There are post in this thread here you look up to us and claim to be like us though :)
And it doesn't matter what civilizations we might have had in the past. Fact is I'm more related genetically to ancient Greeks than you are to ancient Persians.
I'm not into wewuzzery though. I judge by the present. And even the shit shittiest place in the Balkans is still better than living in fucking Iran haha.
>>
File: erweqc.png (135KB, 315x258px) Image search: [Google]
erweqc.png
135KB, 315x258px
>had SEVERAL empires stretching from shores of greece to north india
>held onto pre-islamic culture and language after being conquered unlike mesopotamia/egypt/etc
>said language remained the court language of choice from ottoman to mughal, synonymous with regional high culture both before and after islam
>responsible for the vast majority of the advances and discoveries of the "islamic" golden age
>modern country manages to have a surprisingly high education level and economic output despite retarded theocratic government and tons of sanctions
>hot-ass women
>ghormeh sabzi

>yet STILL caring about being considered "white" on a fucking chinese imageboard

Baba, gom sho digeh. We're not fucking white, we have nothing in common with southern europeans besides being hairy, and it's embarrassing that you even care. Yeah, turks and arabs like to talk shit online. Yeah, people outside the region don't care about differentiating us from arabs. That's all mildly annoying but if there's one thing that should be "wiped from the pages of history" it's this fucking thread.

t. Kaveh Pourandoost
>>
>>1588471
I actually do, considering you attempted to subvert a topic about Iranians and try and imply Iranians are less related to Europeans then fucking Semites, that's pretty telling.

>>1588496
Its not working, Hakim.
>>
>>1588496

>And even the shit shittiest place in the Balkans is still better than living in fucking Iran haha

Don't kid yourself Radu, without all that EU money your "country" would be Africa-tier.

Are you going to apologize to the Germans, French, and British for leeching off their tax dollars?

>Fact is I'm more related genetically to ancient Greeks

Kek you wish, no surprise that you "people" are ashamed of your ancestors.
>>
>>1588558
Not one who was involved this shitfest of a thread of anti-Iranian bigotry and an Arab/Indian/stormfront fagging blatantly samefagging throughout it but I'm Persian and I said it in the other thread the other day that we come in different shades, complexions, skin tones, and shapes.

No one looks at me and thinks Middle Eastern, same with my mom. My brother and dad however are much darker skinned and have generally "olive styled" complexions. The only thing that needs to be said is that we are closet related to Europeans, we don't have to give a shit about the concept of "white", and the funniest thing is people that tend to play at us being "white" tend to be pro-Persian/Iranian Westerners or underaged disaporas then Iranians or Persians themselves.

So bradar, some of us look whiter then others but its just phenotypes. Some Italians look more "Nordic" then other Italians, some Greeks look fairer and lighter skinned then others. Its the same shit with Iranians and Persians in general. Mediterraneans in general i.e. from Portugal and Spain to Italy, Greece, Asia Minor/Turkey, Iran, and the Caucasus come in a variety of skin tones.

The only ones who obsess or are against this are Nordicists.
>>
File: 1334164609502.png (43KB, 285x280px) Image search: [Google]
1334164609502.png
43KB, 285x280px
Can someone explain to me why one guy in this thread is constantly shitting up Iran/Persia threads on /his/ the last couple weeks? Did a Persian guy cuck him or something?
>>
>>1588600
T. Ivan Muhammed Sarajevo
>>
>>1588620
Its "t" not "T" you faggot, you can't even memepost properly.

t. Ali-hakim Bin Rashdi Mustafzi Garzzi
>>
>anti-Iranian bigotry
There is a possibility it may culminate with us being put in internment camps soon if USA/UK/EU/KSA/IDF go to war with Russia/Iran/Syria/China/etc. The leaders of this country don't care about acknowledging our vast contributions. Check here:
>>1588349

In high school, I remember learning that only Arabs were predominantly behind the Islamic Golden Age, which is bullshit:
>>1588359

There are a lot of good scholars like Richard Foltz that are trying to raise awareness of our contributions, but it isn't enough. He is a good man regardless and is probably aware of how tough we've got it. You may think I'm victimizing ourselves, but pay attention to this thread and imagine how many times it has occurred.

Most people don't even know Persia = Iran, and when they do learn, they like to read Nordicist sites that argue we're mongrels and no longer have a connection to our pre-Islamic past, which is bullshit and wrong. People ignore all of our recent contributions on account we're "just Arab rapebabies", which is bullshit.

Then we have the stupid Ali Sonbolies who go crazy and argue we're Nordic Aryans. This is also bullshit and not the way to make people at least respect us.

I say, we have it worse than Arabs, but our community is more broken up and we can't get together to raise awareness of our contributions. In a sense, it is our fault, but I want to make a difference: to all of the Persians here, will you help me create a non-violent organization called "Raise Awareness of Iranian Achievements"?

I swear, there have been a couple times when an amazing Iranian makes a groundbreaking research finding or contribution -- only to get ignored by the Nobel Committee (most likely due to political reasons). The only Iranian to win a Nobel Prize was an Iranian woman who is against the regime, and this gives off the impression to the masses we are uneducated barbarians transitioning to civility -- which is wrong.
>>
>>1588600
Please respond to the idea I proposed here:
>>1588712
>I want to make a difference: to all of the Persians here, will you help me create a non-violent organization called "Raise Awareness of Iranian Achievements"?
>>
That anti-Iranian thread got deleted, nice.
>>
>>1588712
>Most people don't even know Persia = Iran
Aren't Persians like 52% of Iran's Population?
>>
>>1588764
It will keep happening unless we make an organization to Raise Awareness of Iranian Achievements. Unlike blacks, Asians, and even Arabs, we literally have no organization working to raise awareness of Persian achievements. Do you know how broken up our diaspora really is? This will not have good effects in the future.
>>
>>1588747
>>1588712

>Taking /pol/ tier discourse seriously

Don't project the butthurt against Iranians on here onto the real world. In reality I doubt any American would give a shit about ancient Iran or the Islamic Golden Age (seriously don't push this, people are already starting to hate Islam because of all its terror attacks, this will sound like apologism to them).

The real reason for this "Anti-Iranism" is and has always been because of the Islamic Republic's anti-west and anti-Israel stance.

The only way for the world's opinion on Iran to change is for the Islamic Republic to go; afterwards that "hatred" will go away in a second.

And don't pay attention to the retarded Croat monkey here, he's just jealous his "people" have done nothing worth saying.
>>
>>1588772
>Aren't Persians like 52% of Iran's Population?
Persia is the Greco-Roman word for Iran. Since Sasanian times, it has been called "Iranshahr". "Shahr" means country in modern Persian. "Iranshahr" means land and "Iran" is a cognate of Aryan, so it basically means "Land of the Aryans" roughly and has been called as such since Sasanian times. I don't mean Aryan in the Nordic/Germanic misappropriation. I mean Aryan in the ethnocultural Avestan sense.
>>
This shitskin drama thread still alive? Where the fuck are the mods?
>>
Iranians were never really great.
>>
>>1588779
>Don't project the butthurt against Iranians on here onto the real world.
I am a Persian, and I have had cops aim guns at me and a female in high school tried to murder me. She was kicked out though.

Granted, I got through college with a high GPA and good STEM degree. I am planning to go for a PhD now, but I am super awkward. High and Middle school were just hell.

>I doubt any American would give a shit about ancient Iran or the Islamic Golden Age
No, from my experience, Americans love Dubai. It is basically a passive market for them, and they also think the majority of the Golden Age came from Arabs of that region

>The real reason for this "Anti-Iranism" is and has always been because of the Islamic Republic's anti-west and anti-Israel stance.
I agree, it's the main reason, but why have Europeans always depicted Tomyris gloriously killing Cyrus? I think it's because anti-Persian sentiment was seen as Western patriotism for much of time. I think even if our regime reforms, people will still hold onto previous misconceptions about us.

>afterwards that "hatred" will go away in a second.
I doubt so unless we make a collective effort to distinguish ourselves from Arabs whilst also portraying what our culture "is" or "was". Basically, we have to raise awareness of Iranian contributions to mankind.

>And don't pay attention to the retarded Croat monkey here, he's just jealous his "people" have done nothing worth saying.
I have had rednecks encircle me saying "nuke Iran!" and then get beat up. You are too optimistic. We will NEVER be friends with the West, but I want the West to at least respect us.

We MAY become real friends with Eurasia and Russia though. There is potential to forge something deep there, but honestly, I am tired of Europeans and Americans with their haughty ignorant bullshit. Also, they don't realize they created one of their biggest enemies through their abuse of me (I would literally defect for Russian interests at this point, no joke).
>>
>>1588793

>Where the fuck are the mods?

Pruning all of the other bait threads you butthurt niggers have posted.
>>
>>1588784
Not saying I disagree with you but how does that apply to Kurds Lurs Baloch and those Caspian Iranics?
>>
>>1588796
>Iranians were never really great.
Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit.

Look here:
>>1588349

Then here:
>>1588359

Now go get a gun and blow your brains out.
>>
Honestly, we need something IAM "Iranian Achievements Matter" for this to stop.
>>
>>1588825
>something IAM
something like*
>>
>>1573081
And?
Africans from the B'mgo tribe also hate Africans from the Mounga tribe
Yet they both live like prehistorical apes in mudhuts
>>
>>1588830

>now fuck off insecure shitskin

You're the only insecure one here, nigger.

>IQ: 84
>Relevance: 0

Are you that Croat monkey? If so then you "people" have accomplished even less than Albanians, so you've no right to talk, subhuman.
>>
>>1588830
>IQ: 84
Listen, those stats were gathered in 1950s, and probably from poor rural areas. They are obsolete. Iranians in Iran, in modern times with sanctions, ranked highly stem cell research. If the starts were taken again with focus on urban areas and academia, it would be much higher. The 50s was a tumultuous time for us.

Is it okay if you bug off already? I am being polite, but you are just constantly berating us. STOP IT.
>>
Typos:
>>1588877
>If the starts
If the stats*
>ranked highly stem cell
ranked highly in stem cell*
>>
>>1588877

>Responding emotionally to shitposting

Calm down baradar, you don't respond like this to a retard, this is exactly the type of reaction that these "people" look for. This isn't Reddit.

Look at my response as an example >>1588877
>>
>>1588893

Lmao wrong link: >>1588855
>>
>>1588893
Baradar, it is necessary we spread the truth about our culture, so that way others can learn too. It is imperative we always spread the truth (Asha) against the lies (Druj). We have to remain civil, so that way other casual readers do not form misconceptions on us and walk away with more appreciation of Iranian contributions to mankind.

I have nothing against any ethnic group or person from such group as long as they are respectful and do not spread lies. I don't even hate Arabs as long as they can acknowledge basic facts.

>>1588830
I have nothing against Croats, but I beg of you to quit spreading lies about my people, heritage, and so forth. It is becoming tiresome. We need to be civil and help each other rather than encourage divisiveness and shit-throwing. Look here: >>1588877
We Iranians value education. We have many stupid, rude people too, but in general, our culture has always taught value "pen over the sword".
>>
>>1588917
>on us
about us*
>>
>>1588712
>In high school, I remember learning that only Arabs were predominantly behind the Islamic Golden Age
But anon, Iranians are Arabs.

>>1588772
Most likely even less.
Its like claiming Modern Greeks are actually 95% the same as the people that lived in the area during ancient times.
>>
>>1588944
>But anon, Iranians are Arabs.
Listen, you faggot. I am getting tired of this, even after I politely asked you to go. Iranians do not cluster closely with Arabs at all on genetic plots, and our cultures are different. We also have a highly educated diaspora, and even with sanctions, Iranians in Iran are still relatively secular and will reform the regime in due time.

>>1588944
>Its like claiming Modern Greeks are actually 95% the same as the people that lived in the area during ancient times.
Why not? The point is, they have a racial and cultural continuity with their ancient times. Stop trying to undermine people's heritage. Iranians still respect their Pre-Islamic heritage and they look about the same as Sasanian times.
>>
>>1588955
Anon, they don't have racial continuety. Since muh ancient Athenian city states, there has been what... double numbered genocides, and complete tribe migrations?
On the top of external empires literally repopulating the areas?

There is a reason organizations like UN has classified Natives the way they have.
>>
File: 23(16).jpg (48KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
23(16).jpg
48KB, 600x414px
>>1588963
Even though Iranians were invaded, we retained our language, our culture, and so forth. We have statues of Pre-Islamic heroes or figures like Arash the Archer, Rostam, Anahita, Khosrau I, and much more. Even after Islamization, Iranians still name themselves after Pre-Islamic figures, and they were able to retain their unique Iranian/Persian identities, hence why Arabs have always called "kuffir".

In regards to Greeks, I believe looking at language is the most indicative, and I have not researched that. It is irrelevant to this thread, however, and it makes you come off as a dick to bring that out of nowhere.

I encourage your freedom of expression, but I urge you to speak more courteously from now on and stop berating us.
>>
File: Melencolia_I_(Durero).jpg (2MB, 1152x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Melencolia_I_(Durero).jpg
2MB, 1152x1455px
>>1588981
>we retained our language,
Barely.
>our culture
You don't spend 1500 years as a Arab in Arabia Empires without becoming a Arab. Its how it works.
Its like claiming Turks didn't get influenced either during their period as Arabs.
>>
>>1588995
>Barely.
Modern Persian is very similar to Middle Persian. We have more in common with Sasanian times, hence why many of us still retain names from then. You don't know what you are discussing.

>You don't spend 1500 years as a Arab in >Arabia Empires without becoming a Arab. Its how it works.
Why don't you read a book? We got independence after 100-200 years as the "Samanid Empire", which was the height of our intellectual growth. Also, after the Mongol invasions, which devastated us, we created the "Safavid Empire". We always reasserted our identity time after time proceeding invasions. We are a persistent people, hence why I am approaching you with civility. I am a patient man.

>Its like claiming Turks didn't get influenced either during their period as Arabs.
Influence does not override one's cultural identity, especially when people preserve their identity. Even now, many Iranians are named after Pre-Islamic figures, such as Anahita or Arash.

Do not insult cultures you have not read deeply on. Skimming a Wikipedia article is not sufficient.
>>
>>1589022
>hence why many of us still retain names from then
t. Muhamad Muhammed Muhammad
>>
>>1589038
Just because a few of us are named after Muhammad does not discredit our relationship to our Sassanian past. I am giving you evidence, but you sound like a 16 year old in your manner of conversation. Our main religion changed, but many of our cultural values remained intact. Our language, now called "New Persian", also remained relatively the same compared to "Middle Persian". Ferdowsi saved it by writing our national epic, Shahnameh, hence why even to this day Iranians hold the Shahnameh close to their hearts.

>>1589022
>Modern Persian
Excuse me, I meant "New Persian". New Persian is not that different from Middle Persian, which was used during Sasanian times. Of course, Old Persian is very different, which was used during Achaemenian times. You can technically make the argument we share little relation with Achaeminids, but there is no doubt (ABSOLUTELY NONE) regarding the lineage we share with Sassanids. The Sassanids are technically when our "Persian ethos" began and was consolidated.
>>
>all this iranian diaspora on /his/

I dont even give a shit about this shit thread but damn you guys sure are annoying
>>
>>1589208
>I dont even give a shit about this shit thread but damn you guys sure are annoying
This thread is on-topic. Basically, I (and others) gave ample and sufficient evidence for these points:

1) Iranians still share significant ancestry and cultural link with their Sasanian forbears. They still respect their Pre-Islamic ethos and myths thanks to the Shahnameh and other folklore. New Persian did not significantly change from Middle Persian, and we have reasserted our Persian identity after having our asses kicked by invaders (e.g., Samanid Empire after Arabs and Safavid Empire after Mongols).

2) Iranian-Americans and other diaspora are one of the most educated and successful immigrants. I gave a link to evidence for how over 500 Iranian-Americans are in top academic positions in Ivy League schools. We have had many top-rate scientists that have deserved Nobel Prizes, as I went exhaustively in-depth.

3) Iranians were never Northern European in genetics. Aryan was simply an ethnolinguist term denoting a settler of the region and follower of Avestan beliefs. Since Sasanian times, our country has been known as "Iranshahr", that is land of the Aryans. We do not cluster closely with Arabs in PCA genetic plots. We are more closely related to Armenians, Azerbaijanis, Ossetians, and so forth.

4) Iranian contributions to science and academia go unnoticed by mainstream media due to the current regime being an enemy of the West. Regardless, this is not invalidate the fact we share a continuity with the ethos established by the Sasanian Empire. Even the Shahnameh spends copious time detailing our Sasanian kings' lives.
>>
>>1588963
>Since muh ancient Athenian city states, there has been what...double numbered genocides, and complete tribe migrations?
Not with Iranians, no.
>>1588995
>Barely
Incorrect. There are more Arabic and even foreign loan words in English then there is in Persian.
>1500 years as a Arab
There are no "1500 years" of Arab domination in the Near East. One, the fall of the Sassanid Empire in 651 AD was about 1400 years ago. Secondly, the last Arab Caliphate; the Abbassids were highly Persianized and many of their rulers were half-Persian themselves and on top of that they fell in the mid 13th century against the Mongols and Turkic tribes invading the Levant, Mesopotamia, and Western Asia. Thirdly, the Abbassids were fractured from the mid-11th century and started their long decline due to the Iranian intermezzo period starting in the early 9th century and going up to the 12th century with the rise of the Buyaids, Samanids, and so on.

There was no 1500 years of Arab domination with Iranians, only 200 years. And a few tens of thousands of Arabs did not make any dent in the Iranian gene pool, culture, racial composition, or language.

>>1589038
>Reza
>Shahin
>Shayeen
>Khosrau
>Shapur
>Cyrus
>Kuroush
>Siroes
>Cambyses
>Cameron
>Dariush
>Daryuun
>Esfandiyar
>Rostam

Don't sound Arabic to me. By the way, the Shahnameh is universal in Iranian households from the diasaporas in the West to those in Iran, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, and parts of what makes up the remaining Iranian cultural world in Pakistan and Central Asia. It has more importance to modern Iranians then the Koran itself does.

>>1589208
(You) give a shit enough to samefag and shitpost about Iranians repeatedly.
>>
>>1588995
Abbassids were the height of the original "Islamic" Arab empire/Caliphate and they were fractured from the late 1100s due to the various crusades by the Westerners/Europeans, and the Iranian intermezzo period springing up several successive Iranian and Persian dynasties that severed their ties as vassals or puppet states to the Abbassids. The Buyids, Saffarids, Tahirids, Samanids, and so on who controlled what would be the economic and cultural centers that made the Abbassids so powerful would sever those ties and drastically weaken the last Arab caliphate to the point that they couldn't touch the Iranian highlands and easing the way for the Turkics to come in.

>early 8th century to mid 12th century
>"Arab domination"
You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>1589208
yeah, makes me happy no one discusses stuff about my country or is not interested in it. At least I won't have to see shitshows like this.
>>
>>1588995
>You don't spend 1500 years
651 AD to 815 AD doesn't sound like 1500 years mate. You sound as dumb as the retard in the other thread who keep trying to put the Umayyads and their vassals in Spain and France with the Ottomans.
>>
>>1587615
this

I can tell difference between Turk and Arab, but not between Arab and Pers
>>
>>1588855

Oh wow, I'm just here strolling through this thread and Iranian diasporas are pretty much insulting every group they can possibly think of. I'm Albanian here and true Albanians didn't accomplish much due to being a very small group however insulting people won't win you friends.
>>
File: 1469085314803.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1469085314803.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>1589292
>>1589293
>>
File: 1470092927658.jpg (169KB, 490x604px) Image search: [Google]
1470092927658.jpg
169KB, 490x604px
>ITT
>>
>>1589304
I guess you want another b&
>>
>>1589299

What the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: Anoushiravan.jpg (499KB, 1280x1916px) Image search: [Google]
Anoushiravan.jpg
499KB, 1280x1916px
>>1589299
>>1589293
>>1589304
I have nothing against Albanians or any ethnic group. Let's stop insulting each other and acknowledge basic facts.

Look here:
>>1589252
>>1589238
>>1589022
>>1589059
>>1588981

I haven nothing against any ethnic group, I am just saying Iranians still have a cultural and ancestral link since Sasanian times, and a vast number of Iranians both abroad and in Iran are educated people. We have historically valued science and the arts.

We still celebrate Nowruz, Yalda, Mehregan, and our other Pre-Islamic holidays even to the chagrin of Arabs. We have a distinct idea that the Wahhabists want to eradicate.
>>
>>1589337
>a distinct idea
distinct identity*
My bad. Typo.
>>
>>1589293
shut the fuck up balkan monkey, you have no idea what the fuck youre talking about, nobody cares
>>
>>1589293
Another iranian here. We just really dont like to be called arab desu.
>>
>>1589346
Chill baradar. No point in being mean.
>>
>>1589347
yeah id be butthurt too if i was iranian
>>
>>1589337
>>1589341
If you are interested in the history of Iran, both Pre- and Post- Islamic times, I highly recommend this book:
http://www.amazon.com/Iran-World-History-New-Oxford/dp/0199335494/

Most Iranians are hospitable people, and we mean no ill-will to anyone. However there is no going around it, most of us don't like Gulf Arabs because they want to destroy our culture but have failed each time they attempted to do so.
>>
File: 03408t0348023234.jpg (11KB, 261x196px) Image search: [Google]
03408t0348023234.jpg
11KB, 261x196px
arab here

>mfw Persians will literally never get over how we made them do our math homework for the next few centuries
>>
>>1589358
Made me chuckle desu.
>>
>>1589252
Reza is literally the Arabic Redha. I'm not even going to bother finishing up the rest of that list nor particularly care about this topic just found that funny.
>>
>>1589405
>The Islamic concept Reza ([ɾeˈzɒː], also transliterated as Raza, Reda, Redha, Rida, Ridha [rJˈdˤɑ], Rizah, Rıza [ɾɯˈzɑ], is a male given name common among Muslims, and especially Persian-speakers. It comes from Arabic and means contentment.

holy kek youre right, i thought this was iranian name lol what a bunch of cucks
>>
>>1589405
The rest of the names he gives are legit of Pre-Islamic origin.

Can people stop being so uncooperative?
>>
>>1589409
>lol what a bunch of cucks
Look up all of the other names, and would you like it if I called Europeans cucks for adopting Christian names? There were many Scandinavians that resisted Christianization, some of which resembled the Persian Zoroastrian fight Babak Khorramdin. Therefore, should I call the Scandinavians cucks for having names of Judeo-Christian origin?

No. Also, all of the other points, such as here, stay.

Look here:
>>1589252
>>1589238 (You)
>>1589022 (You)
>>1589059 (You)
>>1588981 (You)
>>
>>1589418
>Persian Zoroastrian fight
fighter*
>>
>>1589358
Just like how you will never get over the fact most of you are half-Sub Saharan Africans and your best Caliphate was basically a glorified Persiaboo dynasty.
>>
>>1589329
You know what I mean, proxyfag.
>>
File: Piruz Nahavandi.jpg (125KB, 905x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Piruz Nahavandi.jpg
125KB, 905x1027px
>>1589418
>Babak Khorramdin
Don't forget about Pirouz Navahandi aka the Caliph remover.
>>
>>1589457
The fact Shia worship him means we're definitely still Persian, lol. Dang. I want to visit his tomb.
>>
>>1589560
>Shia worship him
Yeah Iraqis do but I think its a more of Iranian natioanlist thing then anything else.

>Sunni clerics and academics want his shrine to be destroyed
Hahaha. I guess 1400 years hasn't eased Arab butthurt over him taking out #2 and nearly a dozen of his best men with a knife.
>>
>>1589578
>Iraqis do too
>>
>>1589457
>he managed to assassinate Umar in the Hijri year 23 (644–645).
>In 2010, controversy was caused when the International Union for Muslim Scholars called for Nahavandi's tomb to be destroyed
Based
>>
File: Map_of_the_Achaemenid_Empire.jpg (134KB, 1314x635px) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_the_Achaemenid_Empire.jpg
134KB, 1314x635px
Iran is a really old country and it has been conquered yes but Persians have conquered many countries in the past... Cyrus the Great freed Jewish slaves 2500 years ago from Assyrians and wrote the first human rights tablet which is still in the UN! All the conquerors who have conquered Iran have also conquered many other nations in the middle east and further like Arabs and Mongolians...
>>
>>1589607
Are you saying he's based for still causing butthurt in Sunnis/Arabs even after all this time? Or are you saying its based that Sunnis/Arabs want his tomb destroyed?
>>
>>1589844
The first one.
When your create butthurt of international levels 1400 years after your death, you did something right.
>>
>>1589252
>Incorrect. There are more Arabic and even foreign loan words in English then there is in Persian.
lol

farsi's lexicon is literally 35-40% arabic
>>
>>1590044
Not really. Closer to 20-25%, and the majority of those are not every day word usage or standard vernacular. If your source is Richard Frye, his information is also heavily outdated.

Also:

>Farsi
Persian Academy of Language insists on the official language be called Persian, not Farsi.
>>
Why is it that when it comes to anything that involves non Western history, everything goes to shit?

It becomes indistinguishable from /pol/, sources are ignored, and bullshit memes are thrown around

Can you please just not post in threads if you have no scholarly education on the subject? There are enough western history threads
>>
>>1584818
>Iranians, unlike most ethnic groups out there, were the ones who assimilated their conquerors.
>unlike most ethnic groups out there

Surely you jest. No one can possibly be truly this ignorant.
>>
>>1590915
welcome to /his/
butthurt diaspora is cancer.
>>
>>1590918
Persians have been around for over 3500 years, the only other ethnic groups that have matched this ability of theirs to survive repeated downfalls and avoid being assimilated or subsumed by conqueroring nations/tribes/peoples have been Indians, Chinese, and Greeks.

Look at the Coptics in Egypt, they are quite literally the last vestiges of the original Egyptian people and are being assimilated by the larger Arabic speaking community at large in their own country. Within a century or two, they probably won't last any longer. Assyrians? Barely holding on.

>>1590922
This thread is a textbook example of how much of a cancer posters like you are that even when you get verbally waterboarded on your lies, shitposting bullshit, and outright ignorance, you can't stay away. Again, did some Iranian or Persian guy cuck you that made you this assblasted over them?
>>
File: ShapurICoinHistoryofIran.jpg (26KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
ShapurICoinHistoryofIran.jpg
26KB, 247x246px
Persians have had the same nose since Sasanian times. It's not exactly like Jews or Arabs. It's quite a unique nose.
>>
>>1571373
>>1573497
>hurrr persians can't war
>durrr arabs can't war

Is every single poster here ignorant of history?
Really does feel like the average 4chan level of history understanding is greater than the average for this board, which is amazing.
>>
File: 31118_000_047_08.jpg (220KB, 360x325px) Image search: [Google]
31118_000_047_08.jpg
220KB, 360x325px
>>1591071
I think I summed up things well here:

>>1589238

((these are unrelated but relate to how we're not "camelfuckers"))
>>1588349
>>1588359
>>
>>1591075
Iranian contributions to science are currently limited to new ways to read the Quran.
Regardless, I meant that both Arabs and Persians have shown that they can wage effective war.
War is often a function of wealth, and it makes sense that less wealthy regions are worse at it, even more so in modern times, and Iran and the Arab states are relatively poor.
The rich Arabs are also the pacifist ones, you would have noticed, because their wealth is entirely based on foreign trade and not on production, thus is incompatible with war.
>>
>>1591071
Its like people seem to forget that Jordan is a Arabic Country
Has anyone ever explained why there Army performed so much better than the Syrian and Egyptian army?
>>
>>1591080
>Iranian contributions to science are currently limited to new ways to read the Quran.

In modern Iran, even with heavy sanctions, we ranked highly in stem cell research. Many of our women also graduate with engineering degrees, and our nanotech research is also increasing. This is WITH sanctions and an oppressive regime.

I also gave this:
>>1588349
>>1588359
>>
>>1591080
>Iranian contributions to science are currently limited to new ways to read the Quran.

"According to Scopus, Iran ranked 17th in terms of science production in the world in 2012 with the production of 34,155 articles above Switzerland and Turkey.[172]"

That is with sanctions.

Also, look here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran#International_rankings

We're improving in the STEM fields. We have a lot of room for improvement, but we are not equivalent to Arab countries. Gulf Arab countries are literally passive markets to Western businesses, hence their high HDI. They have absolutely nothing else done by their own natives, such as a growing STEM field.
>>
>>1591129
If we take the top 30 countries in the world based on the number of favorably reviewed scientific publications, Iran is not on the list.
If we take the top 30 countries in the world based on the number of citations of that country's research in other countries scientific publications, Iran is not on the list.

Where does it rank 17th, exactly?
>>
>>1591133
In regards to STEM fields, Iran has been making impressive progress in stem cell research and nanotechnology:

" According to a study by David Morrison and Ali Khademhosseini (Harvard-MIT and Cambridge), stem cell research in Iran is amongst the top 10 in the world."
http://isg-mit.org/projects-storage/StemCell/stem_cell_iran.pdf

"By 2012, Iran ranked 8th in nanotechnologies."
http://statnano.com/report/s29
http://www.nanotech-now.com/news.cgi?story_id=45237
http://en.nano.ir/index.php/main/page/17
http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/bm/newsworld.php?id=453647

However, sanctions prevent it from accelerating the progress.

I believe the USA's banks have at least 150 billion dollars of Iran's money in frozen assets. This is kind of big impediment to innovation, but even so, the Iranian populace is far from being incompetent, even though the government has tremendous room for improvement. It is remarkable how even with crippling sanctions Iran can intellectually compete with the Gulf Arab nations have billions of dollars poured into them from the West, simply by being passive markets!

Granted, let's see how you started off talking to me, "Iranian contributions to science are currently limited to new ways to read the Quran." Why should we continue this when you have started this conversation in the rudest way possible? Do you understand why we Iranians are so rude and dismissive to you Arabs?
>>
>>1591064
Its the Aquiline nose, its pretty prevalent in Mediterranean peoples in general.
>>
>>1591080
>Iranian contributions are currently limited to new ways to read the Quran.
Never have I seen a dumber post in /his/ then the one retard in the Iranian general thread from a few weeks ago claiming the Parthians weren't Iranian. Holy shit.
>>
>>1589346

Are Iranians always this mad on the Internet or is it always the diaspora that is aggressive?
>>
>>1591150

Iranians and rude and dismissive of everybody. This thread proves it.
>>
>>1591174

I was the one that opened that thread. Parthians were not Iranians and there is no evidence to suggest it.

Parthians were a Scythian people and according to Greek writers(the only sources we have since you irani cucks didn't bother witting), the name Parthian means outcast in the Scythian tongue. Therefore we can conclude that the Parthians were a nomadic tribe of Scythian origin.
>>
>>1591279
>Parthians were not Iranians
Except culturally.
And genetically.
And lingustically.
>Scythian people
They weren't Scythians you mongoloid. And even assuming they were, Scythians are Iranics themselves. The trolling doesn't work when your trying to hijack Kurd in Middle Persian meaning "outsider" and retroactively applying it to Parthians. The Parni themselves were part of another tribal confederation of Saka, Dahae, and other nomadic and semi-nomadic Iranian peoples.

Kill yourself.

Also:
>>1591251
>>1591271
>>1591279
(You)
>>
>>1591279
>Parthian was a Western Middle Iranian language. Language contact made it share some features of the Eastern Iranian language group, the influence of which is attested primarily in loanwords. Some traces of Eastern influence survive in Parthian loanwords in Armenian.
>Taxonomically, Parthian belongs to the Northwestern Iranian language group while Middle Persian belongs to the Southwestern Iranian language group.
>>
>>1591301

There is no concrete evidence to anything you've said. Parthians were originally a Scythian people.

Over the years of dominating Persia, they became sedentary and mixed with the natives. This is similar to all central Asian and steppe nomadic tribes that conquered other lands.
>>
I am full-blooded Iranian. If you are unironically Muslim or encroach upon another people's identity instead of being proud of your own, you are a retard.
Also, if you are a mixed mongrel, please kill yourself.

OP is baiting hard and this shit just keeps on getting replies. I'm guilty of this, too. Just can't let this kind of faggotry pass by.
At least we didn't import a bunch of niggers to fuck our women, you guys have the kikes do that to you and you still thank them. You can save yourselves, get the kikes off your backs and get them to leave Iran alone so that a Muslim purge can occur, go back to being Iran for Iranians.
>>
>>1591398

Most Iranians (like 99%) are Muslim though. Do you seriously want your diaspora bro's killed?
>>
remider that iran is literally an islamic theocracy right now

to any braindead diaspora living in the comfort of western country while spouting about muh glorious iran pls kill yourself, seriously. im an iranian myself and seeing retards like you post shit like this is fucking embarassing, go back to iran if you love it so much.

>>1591398
shut the fuck up
>>
>>1591451
They are not devout Muslims, they are impartial to many Islamic traditions, like weekend Muslims, if you will. Still, it is a cancer belief system, just abandon it.

>>1591462
Have fun living in the shell of what once was, fooling yourself that the leaders give a damn about the well-being of the nation. Wake up, retard. I am a convert from Islam, the police will come after me if I were to return. I, the one who rejects Arabic influence, am the damned. You have yourself fooled, baradar. Be man cheh, though. Why don't I go fuck myself, right?
>>
>>1591321
Bait harder. We have multiple inscriptions of the Arsacids and Sassanids that use Parthian along side Greek and Pahlavi/Middle Persian. There is fuck tons of concrete evidence, you shitposting liar. They were part of a multi-tribal confederacy of other Eastern Iranic people who were closely affiliated with the Dahae, Saka, Bactarians, Sogdians, and so on. The Arsacid dynasty itself are of Saka origin and set themselves up in Parthia, a fucking province inhabited by the Parni who are closely related and situated next to the province of Pars in Iran itself.

>Scythians
>not Iranian
God damn you really are that one moron from the other thread. Turkics don't even end up in Central Asia from the steppes of Mongolia till the 8th or 9th century. Kill yourself.
>>1591451
Wrong.
>>
File: Roman_statue_lookingforbarbs.jpg (313KB, 819x566px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_statue_lookingforbarbs.jpg
313KB, 819x566px
>>1589355
>and we mean no ill-will to anyone
>Religiously prosecutes everyone internally
>>
>>1591169
It doesn't resemble that. Check here too:
>>1584584

>>1592325
>>Religiously prosecutes everyone internally
Stop insulting my culture, faggot. Even during Zoroastrian times, we have had oppressive figures like Kartir Hangirpe. They don't define our culture as a whole. How would you feel if I defined Roman antiquity as a whole with Caligula or Nero? That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>1592367
Not everyone has one, dude. Doesn't mean it isn't prevalent in general. My brother has one, I don't, my nose is more typically narrow at the bridge and lowered.
>>
>>1592325
>Religiously prosecutes everyone internally
The only religion that is being persecuted right now is the Bahai faith.
Everyone else got a buttload of rights and priviledges, compared to other Muslim countries. Also note that the Islamic Republic granted stuff like minority seats in parliament etc out of pure good will, rather than to appease the UN etc, since they were so balls to the wall insane that they didn't even consider the international effect of any of the developments in the years following the revolution. Cf. the government showing support for the hostage takers and then acting surprised that every other country got butthurt.

Not to mention that the post was about Iranian PEOPLE rather than the Iranian government. The two are really different, and the majority of Iranian people, especially younger generations consider themselves quite secular, being cultural Muslims at most if not actively anti-Muslim atheists.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.