[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be billionaire >Communists want to give my money to poor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pimping ain't easy.jpg (40KB, 396x264px) Image search: [Google]
pimping ain't easy.jpg
40KB, 396x264px
>Be billionaire
>Communists want to give my money to poor people, even though I gave thousands of people jobs and raised the living standard in the country
>Me and all my rich business friends leave the country, and communists get nothing
>The country deteriorates, and remaining businesses fail to prosper

What you gonna do about it?
>>
>>1563914
Billionaires generally don't have 100% of their assets as cash money of foreign countries. 99% of their assets are likely unmovable capital.
>>
>>1563914
Raise my own private army and liberate the nation.
>>
>le job maker xdd
>>
>>1563914
Nothing, communism doesn't work. the more i learn about the world the more anticommunist i become.

And the fucking meme that its a nice idea on paper. NO IT ISN'T, it's fundamentally opposed by human nature and instinct, and it rapes any rights of man, inborn or not, that people should have.
>>
>>1563914
Nobody really is a communist nowadays though, anyone who claims to do so is a LARPer so whatever.
>>
If none of your assets were in the country, who fucking cares if you pack up and leave?

If a significant amount of your assets were in the country, good luck taking it with you.
>>
>>1563914
>What you gonna do about it?

State capitalism
>>
>>1563914
>implying communist would let a capitalist pig escape

You'd be executed and your assets seized for the people.
>>
>>1563930
Spooky
>>
>>1563923
>Okay, we defeated the communists, now start paying us what you owe us for fighting this brutal 6 year civil war which destroyed most of the resources in the nation or we repossess your assets and throw you in debtor's prison
>>
>>1563914
>What you gonna do about it?
Worldwide revolution.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>1563924
Only the government creates jobs silly goyim!!!
>>
File: call4airsupport.gif (3MB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
call4airsupport.gif
3MB, 300x209px
>>1563914
get it the fuck out fractional reserve banks

learn to shoot
>>
>>1563914
>Me and all my rich business friends leave the country, and communists get nothing

Are you and all your rich business friends snails? Most rich people live in buildings that are stuck to the ground in fairly permanent ways.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.