[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your /his/ is triggered >Hitler lost World War 2 because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: letmetellyouabout.png (211KB, 286x272px) Image search: [Google]
letmetellyouabout.png
211KB, 286x272px
ITT: Your /his/ is triggered

>Hitler lost World War 2 because he invaded Russia and it was colder than Germany and that's the main reason Russia sucked
>Ireland sided with Nazis
>The war started when Germany invaded France

All things stated by my old History teacher.
>>
>Take tour in old castle to see cool old stuff.
>Knights had to be hoisted by Crane onto their horse.
>A sword could weigh as much as 15 kg.
>When a knight was knocked down he could not get up due to the Weight of his armor.
>All said by the tour guide.
>Triggered af.

Or

>Visit wewelsburg.
>Fake or blatant forgeries everywhere.

What also annoyed me was the fact they turned the room with the Black Sun mosaic into some sort of hug box. I had to move the bean bag chairs out of the way to even see the thing.
>>
File: 1446905568983.jpg (18KB, 367x479px) Image search: [Google]
1446905568983.jpg
18KB, 367x479px
>>1561292
>fake forgeries
>>
>stalin was evil
>>
>the sharia laws were bad
>>
>>1561302
A forgery is something that tries to immitate an original a fake in this case is something that has never existed. Fantasy piece would be a better term I guess.

Plenty of the ss items were forgeries and some things were just plain fantasy fakes. Probably budget constraint seeing the retarded prices of original SS items.
>>
>>1561319
>leftypol subhumans actually worship stalin
>>
>>1561359
Leftypol are all Sanders-sucking liberals
>>
>Stalin was really evil and he did nothing right
>>
>>1561430
>getting triggered by actual history
>>
>>1561435
>He turned Russia into a superpower
>>
>WWI is Russia's fault for mobilizing
>WWI is a random edgelord's fault for shooting Franz
Also, Any thread about why Rome fell
>>
>>1561230
>any major event in history has one precise cause (which happens to be my pet cause, or tangentially related to it) and all other factors are completely meaningless

Basically, US Civil War threads.
>>
>>1561441
>sets world record for lost soldiers during war because you genocide your country and army right before a war starts
>rape chinese and tito relations, completely dooming the movement
>charging your commie allies for airforce you send to aid them
>>
>>1561542
Well to be fair it's not Stalin's fault they were filthy revisionists
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.