[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would absolute monarchism or feudalism be feasibly adapted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: not now mom im crusading.jpg (613KB, 1656x1608px) Image search: [Google]
not now mom im crusading.jpg
613KB, 1656x1608px
How would absolute monarchism or feudalism be feasibly adapted to the modern world? Or more specifically, in what ways could a modern world long-used to democratic republicanism, egalitarianism, and personal legal rights be successfully transplanted into the monarchist/feudalist model? When it began dying out in favor of constitutional aristocracies and later democracies, technological advancement was pre-industrial and heavily reliant on factors such as a mostly agricultural serfdom. Modern corporations trade agreements, industrialization, digitization, legal rights that permeate class barriers, and the enfranchisement of the common worker have more or less gained ubiquity after older feudal models fell out of favor centuries ago, not to mention social progressivism and equal rights. What interests me if how advocates of neo-feudalist politics and economics would suggest adapting the system for the modern era.
>>
For that to work you'd need a largely impoverished and illiterate population that cares little for the functions of government and the separations of powers, and actually believes that Jesus chose certain families to perpetually rule over everyone else
>>
have oil to fund your bullshit and placate the plebs, lots of oil, like saudi arabia
>>
>>1554807
Hypercapitalist privatized technocracy under the auspicious leadership of the benevolent Chief Executive Science Officer, Elon Musk.
>>
>>1554866
this

praise musk
>>
>>1554807
We need to go back technologically. Completely getting rid of the internet would be a good start and yes I'm completely serious in that it would be extremely desirable.

>>1554866
Modernist trash.
>>
>>1554807
The same way they did into the 20th century. They became executive monarchies and gave people the guise of "democracy" while retaining absolute power for the monarch.
>>
>>1554807
Anarcho-capitalism
>>
>>1554898
Feudalism would be a tremendous upgrade over ancap.
>>
Modern population is too aware and in past it was far easier to exert control over majority. Many if not most of nobles were warriors.
>>
>>1554828
So now everyone is enlightened and unshackled from their oppressive overlords?

Do you seriously think the nature of people has changed?
In fact I would argue that with the educational institutions and literacy rate that we have now it's far easier to control a population
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.