[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on guys! How could you not like him? He even has that lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 2543241-martin_luther.jpg (39KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
2543241-martin_luther.jpg
39KB, 636x640px
Come on guys! How could you not like him?

He even has that lost dog look on his face
>>
Because he, instead of letting himself get burned like a heretic like his predecessors, chose to escape and continue writing his work elsewhere.
Which shows that his true intendion was to destroy Europe, unlike the Catholic Church which was busy saving and keeping it united by declaring Antiopes all the time and letting people pay for the forgiveness of sins.
>>
>>1553452
This
Him being german is already enough proof for his inevitable obsession to destroy europe. /his/ already settled this long ago and it shouldn't be debated because it's so fucking obvious. Who in his right mind would say something else?
>>
>>1553483
I mean, it's not like the Catholics had been going on crusades against other (often Christian) Europeans and the French allied with the Ottoman Turks of all people.
No, it's all Luther.
Also, the Holy Roman Empire falling into disunity was totally Luther's fault, not the Catholic Church fucking it's unity over like a bitch some centuries earlier.
>>
Putting the reformation onto Luthor is like putting WW1 onto Princep.
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Papal_States.gif (5KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Papal_States.gif
5KB, 300x200px
Why do they always seek to destroy Europe?
>Support the Normans in their quest to destroy cultural aspects of the British isles
>Fuck the HRE over forever by destroying the Church unity because of Un christian worldly aims
>Send crusaders against Christian Southern France and Aragon
>Let corruption within the church spread to extreme ranks, leading to the Hussite wars and later the wars following the reformation
>Kiss the feet of refugees
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.