[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How different would the USSR have been if Trotsky won out instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 01.11photo.jpg (235KB, 1500x975px) Image search: [Google]
01.11photo.jpg
235KB, 1500x975px
How different would the USSR have been if Trotsky won out instead of Stalin?

Or hard mode... what if Lenin survived?
>>
File: 22815_original.jpg (65KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
22815_original.jpg
65KB, 640x431px
>Trotsky
The Soviet Union would be more agrarian, more importance on spreading Communist ideals than actually rebuilding Russia. Due to the constant amount of Soviet support for foreign communist groups (Germany and China). The rest of the world would see Trotsky's Soviet Union as a bigger threat than the Fascists. Causing World War 2 to be Communism versus the world rather than Fascism. The Soviet Union itself would be more reliant on agriculture than industry and would probably collapse into civil war and anarchy.

>Lenin
After the five year plan, the Soviet Union would probably be like modern China, but with more emphasis on industry and the unions. However, after Lenin later death, it would probably just turn into a Oligarchy, like China. Maybe, globalization would cause Russia to be the world's industrial yard rather than China.
>>
> this thread AGAIN
holy fuck my commie grandpa was so right
troskystes are anal cancer
"Wherever there are two of them you have three parties with six splinter fractions"
>>
>>1553315
Hey, I've already seen this thread.
>>
>>1551933

Here, tovarisch
>>
It would've been better because then germany would have won and taken it over
>>
>>1554953
Seriously every leftist I ever talked to held the opinion that discussing with Trotzkists is impossible which I can confirm after having to deal with many of them at uni.
>>
Without The Genius of Stalin it wouldn't survive even five years.
>>
>>1556770
The genius of Stalin was the militarization of labor and inciting ethnic hatred in the periphery. Trotzky was in for both of these things senpai.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.