[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people claim that Operation Barbarossa was somehow a German

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why do people claim that Operation Barbarossa was somehow a German accomplishment?

Stalin ignored his armies and didn't even bother to fight back during the first crucial days.
>>
>>1553260
This might come as a shock to you, but armies are supposed to be able to function without the head of state micromanaging them.
>>
>>1553269
They were told to hold their fire.
>>
>>1553260
>DUDE I INTENTIONALLY ALLOWED THEM TO COME CLOSE TO MY CAPITAL HUEHUHEUHEUHEUHE
>>
>>1553270
NKO directive #2, calling for a general counterattack, was issued around 7:15 AM on June 22nd.
>>
>>1553260
Not to forget they were all fighting Russians-
>>
>>1553273
By the time Stalin took matter seriously Germans stared getting pushed back.
>>
>>1553317
>Stalin didn't take matters seriously till Stalingrad
>>
>>1553260
>Advance hundreds of miles in the spawn of a month

You have to admit that's pretty impressive.
>>
>>1553322
By the time that spastic fuck did anything, Germans were closing Kiev.
>>
>>1553450
Did you intend to say "losing kiev", "closing in on Kiev" or do I just lack a good enough understanding of English?
>>
>>1553464
Closing as in closing something.

Germans liked to attack from every side, they tried it with Moscow too.
>>
>>1553467
Isn't that an Anglo strategy?
Like the Gallipoli and Dodecanese campaigns which both failed pathetically and proves Churchill was just a glorified cheerleader given access to grand strategy.
>>
>>1553479
Both campaigns aiming to open up secondary frontiers.
>>
>>1553260
Well, the Germans did mobilize the biggest offensive army in history. They lost of course, but that's a German thing to do.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.