[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Lutheran Protestants so good but Calvinist Protestants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: pepe aquinas.jpg (285KB, 889x1126px) Image search: [Google]
pepe aquinas.jpg
285KB, 889x1126px
Why are Lutheran Protestants so good but Calvinist Protestants so awful and a blight to every community they come in contact with?
>>
>>1552759
Lutheranism is a bridge between Catholicism and Protestantism, we don't really call ourselves Protestants but median church (even though we technically started the entire thing).
>>
File: tfw.jpg (81KB, 760x752px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
81KB, 760x752px
>>1552759
>tfw you will never get to excommunicate heretics and banning them from contact with the faithful
>>
File: why.jpg (102KB, 800x716px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
102KB, 800x716px
>>1552779
>tfw you will never get to point at a heretic and make him an untouchable in the village the lowest of lows of social society.
>>
>>1552779
>>1552793
Catholics and their sadistic fantasies again, just never change.
>>
>>1552759
Lutheranism is basically Catholic lite. Calvinism is the pseudo intellectual of Christianity.
>>
>>1552802
zitto animale
>>
>>1552759
You're literally an idiot. Probably low iq. Your parents should be put to death for raising such a sickening husk of a human. I can't bear to imagine what you look like, or what other depraved and draining opinions you've got loping around in your tiny squashed little head. Sitting around in your cheap baggy jeans with no socks on wearing some off-brand zip-down hoodie. It may be unzipped completely, or maybe only one third of the way leaving that v shape so we can all see what comic book character you're sporting today, but one things for sure, you're a fucking dope. You've got that wet-lipped mongoloid expression and your hair is either buzzed down or completely unkempt. You're not fat but to imagine your misshapen battered body would be just as upsetting. Ooooh what games are on sale on Steam this week? Any new apps on the app store? Is Gamestop open? These are the banalities that float around behind those plain beady little eyes of yours. You're folded out on your couch wondering what tiny piece of enjoyment you can squeeze out of your miserable life today. You'd be depressed if you weren't so fucking stupid. OOOOH you're going to play your video games on the bus today? That sound fun. Maybe some more during the day? Maybe a movie, one of the classics? Minority Report? I'm going to fucking kill you. I'll find you one day and I'll come to wherever you live and I'll shoot you through your heart. I'll leave you dead in your fucking driveway, sprawled out and tangled in your headphones. You were up all night watching Netflix and drinking energy drinks, so fitting the jack into your Nintendo DS is difficult, and then you'll look up and you'll be dead. I will freeze you in that fucking moment for forever and ever.
>>
>>1552828
Sorry I don't speak wop.
>>
OP im sorry you were predestined to damnation
>>
File: 12141.jpg (62KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
12141.jpg
62KB, 500x495px
>>1552854
KEK
>>
>>1552759
>>1552812

It depends. Calvinist Presbyterians are pretty great, it's the fucking Baptists and other lunatic Calvinist branches that are pants on head retarded. Many of them have more in common with Anabaptists and Arminians than with John Calvin.
>>
>>1552831
saved to my copy pasta collection
>>
>so awful and a blight to every community they come in contact with
That's all Protestants
>>
seriously what happened in america?

how did protestantism degenerate from mainline to evangelicals speaking in tongues and dancing around with snakes?
>>
>>1552854
>>1552866
Nice samefag
>>
>>1554801
injuns
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.