[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In order to become a great man, to archive the greatness.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 14897909745.jpg (161KB, 708x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14897909745.jpg
161KB, 708x1024px
In order to become a great man, to archive the greatness. What should a man do?
>>
become a nihilist
>>
>>1551793
act like a sociopath and take what you want when you want it and destroy all opposition until you're at your desired sense of greatness. only the strong survive/rule.
>>
Learn to suffer, and learn to overcome your suffering
>>
File: 1443742418638.jpg (105KB, 720x385px)
1443742418638.jpg
105KB, 720x385px
>>1551793
>Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
>>
>>1551793
>What should a man do?
Strive to understand.
>>
>>1552634
>Strive to understand

Understand what ?
>>
>>1552664
That's mostly up to you. Understanding just about anything more clearly will only improve your life. Make enough improvements, and other men will start to call you great. You might not care to much what they call you by then though.
>>
>>1552603
Learning to joy and learnig how to overcome joy is a thing as well.
>>
First you must define what you mean by greatness.

Do you wish to be an Alexander?
How about Christ?
How about Siddhartha?
How about another Jonas Salk?

Even Henrietta Lacks became great in a fashion through something that brought about her death.

I would say, barring a more specific definition, you must determine what specifically you want ("be great" is not enough) and then make strides towards it. If this means to reshape nations, then figure out how you're going to do this, if it's live by the tao, figure that out as well.
>>
>>1552664
First Principles
>>
>>1551793
Create memes
>mfw I am responsible for some memes in 4chan.
>>
File: 2YqKOTz.png (277KB, 1198x722px) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
277KB, 1198x722px
>>1553108

>my memes will probably outlive me
>>
>>1553122
>tfw your memes wouldve achieved more than you ever did.
>>
File: Tao.jpg (99KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
Tao.jpg
99KB, 466x700px
>>1552664
The Great Tao.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.