[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so well-read in cultures history, philosophy, and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>tfw so well-read in cultures history, philosophy, and the arts you can touch the numinous watching a fucking marvel flick
>tfw fedoras and pomo pseud undergrads are like literally babies to you
>tfw understand the true nature of existence on an intuitive, experiential level
>tfw you have solved the mysteries of the Self, life and death, consciousness and free will
>tfw reality is a perfect, radiant whole and even the grimey liquor store on the corner is God
>tfw have gazed on the platonic sun
>>
Got any recommended reads or watches OP?
>>
And how often do you have sex?
>>
>>1543881
Read: based Schelling, Plotinus, Evola, Kierkegaard, Upanishads, Zen stories

Watch: Knight of Cups, Samsara

>>1543888
I have transcended the crudities of then flesh :^)
>>
>>1543910
Haha ur a virgin :----DDDDDDD
>>
File: 2385.jpg (10KB, 316x397px) Image search: [Google]
2385.jpg
10KB, 316x397px
>mfw OP is probably actually serious, for real
>>
>>1543925
>tfw ascended and have known the touch of a woman
>>
>>1543875
Fucking enlighten us, then ya cunt!
>>
>>1543947
Your mother does not count.
>>
>>1543978
Existence is self-caused. The source from which existence emerged is a nothingness and a fullness simultaneously.

The "determiner" of determinism is your very own consciousness. You are not being manipulated by the system pick x over y, you are the very expression of the system's causal scaffolding itself. Being is therefore a groundless miracle, something that exists to exist. Beauty is supreme.

You are "you" instead of, say, Brad Pitt because there is an irreducible difference between the self-experience of your own consciousness and Brad Pitt's. This is why there is only nothingness before you were born, the you in question simply did not exist, but eventually arose co-incidentally with your body.
>>
I dropped 3/8ths last night and experienced a complete loss of self and became only the ego, fuck off, OP, shit was too real for me
>>
File: 1466213465842.jpg (29KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1466213465842.jpg
29KB, 303x566px
>tfw gnosis
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.