[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who lived in Israel/Palestine before the dissolution of the Ottoman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Jerusalem-Israel.jpg (609KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jerusalem-Israel.jpg
609KB, 1920x1200px
Who lived in Israel/Palestine before the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire because I see a lot of Joos and Arabs dispute over this
>>
There has been a continuous presence of Jews and their ancestors in Israel since Biblical times.

During the Ottoman period they were a minority, with a fairly large community in Jerusalem.

Also stop looking for spoon feeding you lazy faggot. Go to the fucking library.
>>
>>1540923
Lotta Joos moved in from Russia before the collapse.
>>
>>1541327

>Go to library
>Pick up book by David Irving
>>
Also for fear of giving an incorrect impression, Jewish migration to Israel really began in the late 19th century. The majority of Israeli Jews are descended from Sephardic and Mizrahi Jewish populations elsewhere in the Arab world and European Ashkenazi Jews. There were large minorities of Jews in most Arab countries at the beginning of the 19th century (ex: in Yemen), and these communities almost entirely vanished after emigrating to what would become Israel.

Arguments that the Palestinians are newcomers or that Arabs constituted a minority of Mandatory Palestine largely stem from a 1984 book called "From Time Immemorial" which was completely discredited by Norman Finkelstein.

Accurate demographic figures can be found from both British and Ottomon records and indicate that Jews numbered far fewer than Arab Muslims and Christians prior to the 20th century.
>>
>>1541333

Reading a single text is spoon feeding.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.