[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Europe, what were the main diferences between the 10th, 11th,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1394736599039.png (3MB, 1600x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1394736599039.png
3MB, 1600x1316px
In Europe, what were the main diferences between the 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries? Most Medieval-themed media doesn't seem to put much distinction between them as much as it does between the 19th and 18th centuries, for example.
>>
>>1538058
I don't know about the rest of the world, but in Italy, between the 11th and the 14th century, there have been a huge growth of the "Town civilization" (read: citystate-like governments, comuni).
It created a new "middle class" made of bureaucrats, lawyer, merchants, etc...
>>
>>1538557
This! It happend all over Europe
>>
>>1538058

The 1000th year has been seen as the milestone of the "Feudal Revolution".While the term and her significance is still debated, it seems pretty clear that its duing this times when the "feudal Europe" with her small warring lords appear, as opposed to the Caroligian system. "Topolineages" vs "Imperial Nobility. Preromanesque and Romanesque

The XII and XIII Century are the ones in which the sterotypical medieval stuff fully developed, chivalry, trouvadours. Its the time of the Gothic (and still Romanesque) and the Universities. Sometimes know as the Reinassance of the XII (or XIII) centuri(es).
The End of the XIII and the XIV marks the beggining of the Crisis of teh Late Middle Ages.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.