[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've all heard the arguments for antinatalism, so what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (84KB, 340x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 340x484px
We've all heard the arguments for antinatalism, so what are some good arguments in favor of natalism? (i.e. pronatalism)
>>
>>1537984
What if I'm in favor of "have as few or as many children as you want as long as it's not more than you can personally afford, it's nobody else's business"-ism?
>>
>>1537984
Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:
Genesis 9:7
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
>>
File: 14610194804971.png (1MB, 942x633px) Image search: [Google]
14610194804971.png
1MB, 942x633px
in purely practical terms a society needs a population base that can replace itself to be self-sustaining.

Evolutionarily, those genetic groups who produce more offspring are more successful in the long run in capturing land and resources and securing their future survival.

Philosophilcally, it is coherent to argue that if our purpose is to replicate our genes, then doing so prolifically is good. Although there are considerations about quality vs quantity too.

you also have to look at who you are directing the pro-natalism at. If you do so for White people, you are advocating the continued genetic survival of the most pro-environmentally minded, most innovative, and most compassionate people in the history of the world, and so ensuring their survival is a huge net positive for existence.
>>
Antinatalism is gay
>>
>>1537984
The fact that there are people who want to kill you, so in a great genocide your genes will still survive. The reason the Abrahamic Religions rule the world are for this reason; lots of children. If you don't have many children, you are easy to pick off for some other person to take over. Islam is the fastest growing religion, not just out of respect, but because everyone else is too chicken shit to have babies because they are scared of, I don't know, labor pains and Soylent Green? Or maybe Feminism regressed into shaming family values as it's message was radicalized from "just treat men and women the same" into whatever it is now. Yes, we now look down upon the housewife and make women afraid of having kids (so are men, apparently).

Fear of having kids, "childfree"", is just Darwin's VirginLoser imo.
>>
>>1538021

"white people" is a ridiculous generalization & "Aryan" actually refers to Eastern Whites, not Nordics or Germans (I would never use "cultural appropriation" do describe anything other then the Nazi order for that reason plus the stolen buddhist swastika)

Studies actually show that genes are stronger the further away from your own gene pool you go, so the contrary to "keeping race pure" makes stronger offspring
>>
>>1538021
you've posed no arguments just sweeping generalisations which go against any reasonable consensus

kys
>>
>>1537984
There are none

Breeder scum and by extension, the human race, must be destroyed
>>
>>1538021
King & country, not blood & soil, you modernist trash.
>>
File: malthuswasrightallalong.png (6KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
malthuswasrightallalong.png
6KB, 500x334px
>>1537984
there are no good arguments for antinatalism or natalism, ideally people shouldn't overpopulate, and if they do, the people who didn't overpopulate don't owe them shit
>>
>>1538154
>the stolen buddhist swastika)
the swastika is an ancient and well-known symbol found all over the world, it doesn't belong to the buddhists, or to anyone for that matter

>Studies actually show that genes are stronger the further away from your own gene pool you go, so the contrary to "keeping race pure" makes stronger offspring
lel good job showing you're just as racist as he is
>>
>>1538396
>middle ground fallacy

kys autist
>>
>>1538154
>stolen buddhist swastika

Oh come on now. Swastika is such a common fucking symbol that existed all over Europe and Asia it's pretty idiotic to claim anyone "stole" it.
>>
>>1538408
>humans must either go extinct or overpopulate
no
>>
>>1537984
Helping maintain your population, prevent gentrification, and make other kids life easier, by reducing their social burden.
>>1538154
>Studies actually show that genes are stronger the further away from your own gene pool you go
No, at a certain point, the child turns out less fit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
>>
>>1538474
>prevent gentrification,
How is that even remotely a good thing ?

My neighbourhood used to be a muslim shithole.
Now all the hipsters and the jews and the gays have moved in. Guess what : it's a 1000 times better.

There's literally nothing wrong with gentrification
Thanks to gentrification my life is a little less shit now
>>
>>1538490
Not him, but it has two sides. Gentrification kicks up costs immensely and I'd prefer not paying 4000 a month to live in a closet, even if it means having more niggers around.
>>
>>1537984
If we don't have kids all of this goes away
>>
>>1538154
>so the contrary to "keeping race pure" makes stronger offspring
>le hybrid vigour meme
kys cuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.