[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You as you are now are transported to Berlin in 1880 and there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (382KB, 1024x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382KB, 1024x781px
You as you are now are transported to Berlin in 1880 and there is no possible way back. What do you do and who do you become?
>>
Serial killer-rapist and I'll spread rumors of myself being named Adolf Hitler
>>
I would probably move to Vienna because fuck Berlin.
>>
I would probably move to the US because fuck Yuropoopland
>>
Kill Willy the second
>>
>>1533065
>You as you are now are transported to Berlin in 1880 and there is no possible way back. What do you do and who do you become?

Look for my family.

Apparently my grandmother's uncle was a bookmaker in Berlin, she has a small songbook gilded in gold and hand made from him. I would try find him.
>>
>>1533108
That's pretty gay.
>>
>>1533086
First post wins.
>>
>>1533065
I would go around trying to convince authorities of possible anarchist terrorist attack on nobles and go around killing as many anarchists as a possible.
>>
a smallpox victim
>>
I would try to find the British embassy, because I don't speak any German and have no appropriate currency.
>>
>>1533138
>tfw when reichsmarks aren't a thing anymore

Fucking eurozone killed so many good currencies. Even in German Euro sounds like a gay way of saying Oreo.
>>
>>1533113
Rude.
>>
File: Rivera.jpg (291KB, 719x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rivera.jpg
291KB, 719x1024px
>>1533065
>somehow find a train to Spain
>utilize my Spanish skills there
>prevent the birth of that faggot Franco
>find Rivera, teach him how to not get assassinated
Agradeceme, putos espanoles.
>>
>>1533065

>live in berlin in 2016
>what would i do differently in 1880

probably nothing, ie. fuck all being lowlife scum filth as right now, just that i wouldnt make it as long as i do right now
>>
>>1533065
>"discover" penicillin
>get incredibly rich off of it
>buy a schloss in the countryside and chill with an entourage of pure Aryan cuties
Oh, and fund the assassination of every major communist figure in the country. We're talking absurd amounts of commie blood being shed here. Just an endless tide of reactionary killers purging the intellectual circles for the remainder of my natural life.
>>
>>1533065
>What do you do and who do you become?

Serial killer / cannibal / necrophile.
>>
>>1533289
>magically discover time travel
>LET'S FUCK CORPSES LOL

Interesting
>>
>>1533164
Rivera was just in the wrong part of Spain in the wrong time. Unfortunately without Franco the falangists would get pimp slapped. They weren't popular enough and we're never that popular before Franco took over
>>
>>1533065
They only German phrase I know is, "du bist eine mädchen." I'd become a guy who just got his ass kicked.
>>
>>1533289
But you can do that right here and now.
>>
File: image.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13KB, 528x424px
>>1533065
Go back to the UK, convince the government to ally with France and declare war with Germany to reconquer Lorraine for the French and completely destroy German naval and army strength so they cannot pose a threat
>>
>>1533122
What?
Are you trying to prevent WWI? Because if you are that's the most retarded way to do so.

Do you know how much impact this would make in history? Or rather do you know that this is exactly the kind of behavior that leads a country in exactly the same war that you were trying to prevent in the same place? For me history is unalterable.
>>
>>1533065
Move to the UK, live there for 15 years, then infiltrate Czar Nicholas II's home and assassinate him in the night, leaving behind my British passport.

Germany will prevail in a one-front WWI.
>>
>>1533325
Easier to get caught tho
>>
>>1533289
Two of those things will be legal if you wait long enough
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
I become a Shell manufacturer
>>
>>1533065
Become a citizen of the French Republic, fight in the Great War, probably die an ignoble death.
>>
>>1533298
Kek
>>
I'm black.

What would 1880 Germany be like for me?
>>
>>1533086
>>1533116
>9 years before hitler was born
>>
>>1533829
>mein Gott, Klara, we should name our boy anything but Adolf
>good idea
The rest of history proceeds as normal.
>>
>>1533065

I would publicly proclaim that Ferdinand would be killed by an assassin by a Serb.

Maybe it will prevent it, but if it happens I will integrate myself with Royal society as a sooth sayer. I guess I could predict Rasputins death too.
>>
>>1533065
Assuming I still speak English, I claim I have an Anglo name and take the first ship to America
>>
>>1533855
>wanting to prevent the First World War

It was a necessity in history, sadly
>>
>>1533859

I suppose I could kick Hitler's mom in the belly or strangle Stalin in a back alley somewhere and no one would care.
>>
Go back to the US and predict things before they happen so people think I'm magic or some shit.
>>
>>1533876
There was actually a point in history where a lot of historical people were in Vienna. Trotskey, Stalin, Hitler, Tito, Freud, Franz Ferdinand and Franz Joseph were all in Vienna in 1913. Kind of crazy when you think about it,
>>
>>1533565
this. i absolutely hate idiots who think they can change history just because it didnt go the way they wanted to, without regard for the consequences of even the smallest historical changes. the russian revolution was bad, but it made the world into what it is today. same with WWI and WWII
>>
>>1533897
>release Ebola in Vienna in 1913
>>
>>1533757
Cannibal will never be legal, it literally ends in your death. You cannot eat people and remain sane, it will kill you.

Humans are not meant to eat other humans. You are not meant to eat your own meat.

It's why mad cow disease is a thing (farmers fed cow to their cows), people fucking go insane and die if they eat too much human meat, it's observable in cannibal tribes.

Cannibalism is fucking evil.
>>
>>1533964
>it makes you sick
>therefore evil
??
>>
>>1533829
Well I mean it's not like I have to enact my masterplan immediately you know
>>
File: Hero.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hero.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>1533065

Write a book about WW1 and WW2 and the 1945-2016 period to best I can remember.

Then enjoy trolling everyone who is always amazed how similar the book is to real life. It wouldn't be exactly the same because 1) my memory isn't perfect and i'ld have to make up stuff to fill the gaps and 2) once people start drawing the dots and book becomes popular and influential leaders will deliberately change their actions because "oh then it'll be just like the book"

Oh, and also GTFO of Berlin and Europe before WW1 starts.
>>
>>1533065
Take the train to Warsaw.
>>
Would befriend Willy II.
>>
File: Berlin courtesan.jpg (17KB, 236x378px) Image search: [Google]
Berlin courtesan.jpg
17KB, 236x378px
>>1533065
Be as degenerate as I can be.
>>
let's all waggle our willies lads
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.